Other Spoopy Profile Shenanigans! (October Profile Pic challenge for funsies)

J

Heck

We should have a day where everyone picks the same avi, and really confuse everyone
While that seems like a potential fun proposal, I once saw a thread made a user questioning whether such a thing would be allowed, and the reply was that it would be a violation of site conduct.

I gotta keep my Greek theme, but I'll participate when I can! (Though some of them might be more obscure references to the chosen themes.)

3rd day's winner is a tie between myself and Juju Juju

4th day's winner is Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu !

Apologies for the delay with this matter! I'll go and do three this time around to try to make up for lost time!

what-did-i-just-say-jpg.488925

e309d7431adf2af156889b11b429cf75-jpg.489041

c550444e-36bb-45ab-98e1-c2f46cf01acc-jpeg.489080

5250825i-jpg.489257

a412147bb88a5a7cccace4ed2dc839aa.jpg

pikachu-witch-jpg.489437

8e1dd773-1046-48a9-b781-117ec6467e98-jpeg.489881

shadowlot-jpg.490891

0992195410eb7bcde9ad225ad1face82.jpg

shadow_pikachu_by_unholychespin-d919w8k-png.489976

35d8ba81-85c9-4027-b6d5-160d5989ccb7-jpeg.489882

I won the Wolf Day?! WHAT?! … -Stares at hands- I truly am a good shapeshifter…

Remembering: 2 “This pool of water is sooooo trippy…”

Witch: 2 “WTF am I reading?” “Ha, memes.”

Shadow: 1 “BLARGH SHADOW TENTACLES!!!”

Yay, my pumpkin warriors won! ^_^

Remembering: 3
Witch: 1
Shadow: 4

While that seems like a potential fun proposal, I once saw a thread made a user questioning whether such a thing would be allowed, and the reply was that it would be a violation of site conduct.
Oh? What rule would it be violating..?

I will have an official response for this particular case later today. ^;3^ (I don't personally see the problem, so I'm checking with the other Admins.)

I will have an official response for this particular case later today. ^;3^ (I don't personally see the problem, so I'm checking with the other Admins.)
Oh good! Cause I, uh... Already started the pic. Lol.

Official response to having everyone use the same profile pic at once:

It's fine.

I'm not sure what the problem would have been, unless it was someone asking if several people could copy the profile pic of someone not involved in the discussion, which could be taken as harassment? Or deliberately copying profile pics to confuse others, which obviously isn't the case here. This is just for fun, everyone involved is agreeing, and it's just for a day or few.

Official response to having everyone use the same profile pic at once:

It's fine.

I'm not sure what the problem would have been, unless it was someone asking if several people could copy the profile pic of someone not involved in the discussion, which could be taken as harassment? Or deliberately copying profile pics to confuse others, which obviously isn't the case here. This is just for fun, everyone involved is agreeing, and it's just for a day or few.
Thank you very much for your trouble in comfirming this matter!

And my apologies to everyone for being the cause of unecessary worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back