• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom spooky's search

spooky.

hi there! you can call me spooky, i’m over 18, female. super chill, go with the flow type of gal who has some free time on her hands, and wants to fill that time with some roleplays! it's been a while, but i'm back after some time with some cravings at the moment. if anything catches your interest, feel free to send me a message. If we were roleplaying before and I vanished I'm sorry, some things came up but feel free to message me if you would like to continue.

→ what to expect from me ←
- willing to double. m/f, m/m, and f/f allowed.
- full sentences, 3rd person.
- 2-3 paragraphs, more if needed.
- for comfort reasons, I'd prefer my partner to be 18+.
- can reply multiple times a day/week. If life gets in the way, i'll let you know.
- long term.
- tell me what you want to roleplay when you contact me, a little about you, etc.

→ fandoms ←
(who i'm looking for are in parenthesis.)

- Star Wars. (Kylo Ren, Poe Dameron.)
- Spiderman ps4. (Peter Parker.)*
- twilight. (Edward Cullen)
- Game of Thrones. (Jon Snow)**
- The Witcher. (Geralt of Rivia)
- You. (Joe Goldberg.)****
- Hadestown. (Let's discuss, love the musical and would be down to do just about anything.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back