• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom spooky's request

somethingspooky

Hey everyone! You can call me spooky, or whatever you’d like, I’m not picky. I’m 20, soon to be 21 in just a few short months. I play too many video games, watch too much tv, and read just enough! I have a little more free time on my hands this month, so I’m hoping to fill that spot with roleplays! Currently I’m looking for both fandom and original roleplays, so let’s hope you find something you like!

- Doubling, oc x canon (for fandoms) unless said otherwise.
- Full sentences, 3rd person.
- 2-3 paragraphes, more if needed.
- Multiply replies a day/few times a week. If life gets in the way, I get it, just let me know.
- Long term.
- Email, discord, pms, etc.
- 18+.
- Tell me what you want to roleplay when you contact me, a little about you, etc.

Fandoms
(bold is who I’d like to play. * means I’m craving it. )

Hamilton: *
OC x Alexander.

X-files:***
OC x Mulder.
Oc x oc.

Star Trek (Reboots)
Jim Kirk x OC.

The Vampire Diaries:
Stefan Salvatore x OC.

Twilight:*
Edward Cullen x OC.

DCEU/Suicide Squad.**
The Joker x OC.
Bruce Wayne x OC.

Once Upon a Time:
Hook x OC.

One Tree Hill.
Lucas x OC.
Julian x OC.

Supernatural.
Dean x OC.
Sam
x OC.

Gotham.
Jim Gordon x OC.

How To Get Away With Murder.
Wes Gibbins x OC.

Last edited:
Hey I love the X-Files! Did you want someone to roleplay as Duchovny's Mulder or are you looking for someone to create their own character? I'm surprised you aren't shipping him with Anderson's Scully. Is this supposed to be MxM?

I am not familiar with the play, only that the main character is being haunted by ghosts to kill someone.

What games have you played the most recently with the most interesting ones you would like to try and RP?

Hey everyone! You can call me spooky, or whatever you’d like, I’m not picky. I’m 20, soon to be 21 in just a few short months. I play too many video games, watch too much tv, and read just enough! I have a little more free time on my hands this month, so I’m hoping to fill that spot with roleplays! Currently I’m looking for both fandom and original roleplays, so let’s hope you find something you like!

- Doubling, oc x canon (for fandoms) unless said otherwise.
- Full sentences, 3rd person.
- 2-3 paragraphes, more if needed.
- Multiply replies a day/few times a week. If life gets in the way, I get it, just let me know.
- Long term.
- Email, discord, pms, etc.
- 18+.
- Tell me what you want to roleplay when you contact me, a little about you, etc.

Fandoms
(bold is who I’d like to play. * means I’m craving it. )

Hamilton: *
OC x Alexander.

X-files:***
OC x Mulder.
Oc x oc.

Star Trek (Reboots)
Jim Kirk x OC.

The Vampire Diaries:
Stefan Salvatore x OC.

Twilight:*
Edward Cullen x OC.

DCEU/Suicide Squad.**
The Joker x OC.
Bruce Wayne x OC.

Once Upon a Time:
Hook x OC.

One Tree Hill.
Lucas x OC.
Julian x OC.

Supernatural.
Dean x OC.
Sam
x OC.

Gotham.
Jim Gordon x OC.

How To Get Away With Murder.
Wes Gibbins x OC.
Hey! I'd certainly be interested in a Supernatural one! I'm much better at female characters though, so I'm hoping I could play OC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back