• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spooky Spaghetti, anyone? (Creepypasta 1x1)

Snowberry

Raven whisperer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OIP.jpg Im Snowberry and im looking for a Creepypasta/Marble hornets RP! Ill try and keep this as short and simple as possible for convenience purposes.
Im looking for a long-term, semi-lit to lit RP! This can be over Discord or here, either way i dont mind!

Things to note:
-Im not open to double ups on this, im really sorry but it causes burnout really quick.
-I am open to OcxOC ships! Not OcxCanon as much, though. (MxM, FxM)
-I will play either of my two OCs! If you're still interested by the end of this ill tell you more about either of them!
-I will however, play canon characters as side characters, they will only be used to progress plot. (They will act and behave differently than how they are commonly portrayed, however.)
-Im sorta ghost friendly? i would rather you tell me you're no longer interested before doing so, though.
-I work 1 maybe 2 days a week at varying times, and those days and times are not set, if i dont reply thats probably why.
-I do have depression along with other mental illnesses...And a lot of the time they hinder me from replying like i normally do, if i go quiet just give me a nudge and ill tell you whats up.

With that out of the way, heres what i offer:
-Two OCs for me to play! One Female (The Hunter) and one Male! (The Poet)
-At least 2 responses a week, probably more if my schedule allows it!
-Fan art! I love to draw other peoples OCs and scenarios!
-3 to 4 paragraphs per reply, if its any less im probably busy.
-Friendship! I wanna be your friend too, not just your Rp partner. Lets fangirl/boy about things together!
-Random fun facts about horror and creepy things! (Also Pokemon because yess)
-Pet pictures! I have a 16 year old dog and two cattos, and i love them dearly! I wanna show them off! 😆

And this is what i want from you:
-At least 18 or older, as i am an adult myself.
-Tell me your triggers and trigger characters! I cannot stress this enough, if it makes you uncomfortable tell me before we jump into the RP.
-Communication! If something happens that you dont like, or you have an idea tell me please!
-3 to 4 paragraphs minimum with proper punctuation!
-Bring ideas to the table! I dont wanna carry the plot of the Rp by myself. ^-^"
-LGBTQ+ Friendly! If you're not then keep it moving, homeslice. /nm

If you're still interested in an Rp with me after reading all of this, hit me up by dropping a message or Dm me! Keep in mind that i am EST (Eastern Standard Time) and its currently 1:21 in the afternoon (PM) as i write this. Hope to see you soon! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back