• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Spooky, scary, ghosty bois (Still on the hunt in 2023)

ColoredSparkler

Stardust and Nightmares

Hello friends, enemies and the like. My name is Coco. Feel free to call me as such.
I am on the hunt for something paranormal in nature. I'm not one to shy away from darkness, horror and the grim.
I prefer something that can be a little heavier.
I'd appreciate someone 18+
Well written, at least two paragraphs. (I understand everyone is human and even I have short posts.)
I love to talk outside the RP and make friends!

I'd love to do something involving ghost hunters. Perhaps a mix of Ghost Adventures and Grave Encouters for inspo.
I'd be interested in doing something along the lines of a Grimm fairytale.
Vampires are a bit tired, but if there's a good plot involved.

Fairies! Witches! Wolves!
Superheroes!
I'm kind of in the mood for some dystopian gifted/X-Men madness.
You name it, come on down.

I'm honestly really chill and would love to do almost anything. I have free time and i'd like to write.
Let's plot and be friends

Last edited:
Not 100% what you're looking for, but check this plot out! Maybe you'll like it?
If not, I'd be down to brainstorming stuff.

Not 100% what you're looking for, but check this plot out! Maybe you'll like it?
If not, I'd be down to brainstorming stuff.
I would be SUPER interested in that, actually!! Send a DM!

i’d be interested if this is still a thing, i know this was posted a bit ago.

I have a huge interest in the paranormal, because it's literally things that are beyond our understanding, that still exist, one of the few things at that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back