• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Spooky/Cozy Season 1x1 Partner Search

graytful

criminal mischeif
Hello ghosts and ghouls,

As October is just around the corner, I am craving some spooky or fall-themed rp. I do write at the literate to novella level and prefer partners who can be equally detailed, but otherwise I'm pretty open to ideas! Right off the (vampire) bat and in no particular order I would be interested in the following settings/plots:

• [Slice of Life] Cozy small town fall romance (fxf, nbxf or nbxnb only) chock full of sweaters and warm drinks (must be 18+)
  • [Fantasy/Horror] I am a vampire and you are seeking to be my champion/thrall/apprentice OR we are both vampire hunters who team up!
  • [Slice of Life-ish] Your character moves into a new place that turns out to be haunted by a ghost (me!) and they have to learn to communicate and co-exist. Thinking more of a comedy/my-best-friend-is-a-ghost vibe for this one.
  • [Mystery] Small town murder mystery we solve together! OooOooo!
  • [Zombie] The dead are starting to rise from the ground in our small town! Whatever will we do!?
I'm also open to other cozy/spooky prompts! I just wanna go full October mode. If you can write 4+ paragraphs and are interested in having a spooky season 1x1 partner hit me up!

I think a fall slice of life or the vampire one would be cool. I enjoy fall, I've rarely had a chance to RP with it being prevelent.

I think a fall slice of life or the vampire one would be cool. I enjoy fall, I've rarely had a chance to RP with it being prevelent.
We could always mix it up and do a more modern fall slice of life with vampires to add some spook! I will PM you :-)

Hey, if you're still looking: I think it could be fun to combine the small town slice of life/romance with the small town (murder) mystery! Maybe something that involves exploring abandoned places to solve the mystery? Feel free to hit me up if you're interested! (-:

This is literally exactly what I've been looking for! Spooky season at its finest. I love all your prompts, feel free to pm me and maybe we can figure one out (:

[Slice of life] Cozy small town fall romance (fxf, nbxf or nbxnb only) chock full of sweaters and warm drinks

I'd love to something something like this but add in a touch of the spook season flair. Something like one of the romantic parties in question is a supernatural being and their whole relationship/courtship is resisted by the supernatural ones family/species for choosing a ____(insert species here) and not another ____(insert the supernatural parties species). Little bit of drama, its not small town romance without drama and everyone nosing into your life choices :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back