• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy SPOOKTOBER | DARK THEMED | ROMANCE | CANON OR ORIGINAL

Cephalopod009

The Squiddish Monster

tumblr_nqbnkwMi341tf04pfo1_500.gif

PERSONAL/ROLEPLAY THEME:

Hello there! My name is squid and in spirit of October I’d like to try and reach out to people about starting a possible long-term or mid-term roleplay for the season (or perhaps even further if the plot is tasty, which will most likely happen). I wanna keep this short and sweet though since people usually just look for the key points and would rather ask the questions after everything's said and done so here goes nothing.

I’m a huge fan of horror-- like… Huge fan.

My interests go from the classics all the way to the most popular recent films; such as IT and a film called ‘It Comes at Night’-- But the only thing I fail to share with a lot of people, sadly enough, is the absolute love I have for odd romance being thrown into such films. Like monsters falling for the victims, or even kidnappers falling for the kidnapped. Odd pairings that can leave most scratching their heads but will leave me sobbing happily like some lovesick fool because boy is that a rare thing to see in movies these days. At least from my experience… If you know any please do tell.

Anyways.

I wanna try a roleplay similar to that. Whether it be canon characters or original I’m up for both.

Before I get into the details, here are some of my

RULES:

• Length does not matter, just as long as you try. I'm open for dialogue too, I just tend to go with novel writing length more on accident.
  • Make sure you’re understandable, I’d prefer a literate roleplayer but can handle someone who’s English isn’t their first language.
  • I don’t have limits, I’m a rather open person as long as you just know where to draw the line from fiction to reality.
  • Self inserts are fine, so are mary-sues. I’ve been there before and actually have had a lot of fun with it. We all start somewhere and I would rather be someone to look up to than someone to get you out of writing completely. (Plus self-inserting is still fun to me only if it’s requested however...
  • OOC chat is a must, I love talking with you. I could care less about how long it takes you to reply I just wanna hear from you.
  • M/F is required on my end, for double you're allowed to have M/M or F/F however.
  • If you wish to simply play a canon character or a male character for one of my OC’s i’ll be happy to set something up, however if you wish for me to play a male or a canon character I request the same from you. Double roleplays are what I main because
    • I find it fair and
    • I love connecting two stories since sometimes it’s silly to make just one character ‘special’
  • If you are confused or concerned about anything, just message me about it and I’d be more than happy to reply.
  • Be realistic. I have had many issues with this, specially in the horror fandom. Don’t sugar coat things, this is horror it’s why I love it. A scary monster wouldn’t instantly crush on a human, it’d take time and effort. A killer from a certain fandom we all know I’m talking about wouldn’t live with a mansion full of other killers, they’d all kill each other.
    • Let's talk head canons before we start something it’s always my favorite to discuss.
  • > AUs are allowed. But ask first, it always depends on the AU.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:

Original pairings:
  • Monster/human [like scary monsters, not cat people]
  • Zombie/human
  • Vampire/human
  • Anything but human/human
  • Monster/monster
  • Zombie/vampire
  • Victim/killer
  • Stolen/Kidnapper
  • Clown monster/human [i'm sorry clowns have always been cute]
Canon/oc fandoms:
  • Steven King’s IT
    • [I find Pennywise impossible to play as of now, so I request that someone else plays him against one of my characters- I can play whomever else you’d like though]
  • Creepypasta
  • Nightmare on Elm
  • Friday the 13th
  • Alien
  • Any horror film really

If you wish to roleplay something other than horror with me, just come chat with me and we can figure something out.

Contact me on here, on my discord, or at my email:
IllustrativeCephalopod@gmaill.com
#8210Cephalopod
(Ask for skype)

You didn't specify, but what are your prefered pairings? Is McM okay for you? Because I think I may have a plot idea in mind, if that's okay!

Hello! I'd be very interested in this! I have an idea if you don't mind DM'ing me!

tumblr_nqbnkwMi341tf04pfo1_500.gif

PERSONAL/ROLEPLAY THEME:

Hello there! My name is squid and in spirit of October I’d like to try and reach out to people about starting a possible long-term or mid-term roleplay for the season (or perhaps even further if the plot is tasty, which will most likely happen). I wanna keep this short and sweet though since people usually just look for the key points and would rather ask the questions after everything's said and done so here goes nothing.

I’m a huge fan of horror-- like… Huge fan.

My interests go from the classics all the way to the most popular recent films; such as IT and a film called ‘It Comes at Night’-- But the only thing I fail to share with a lot of people, sadly enough, is the absolute love I have for odd romance being thrown into such films. Like monsters falling for the victims, or even kidnappers falling for the kidnapped. Odd pairings that can leave most scratching their heads but will leave me sobbing happily like some lovesick fool because boy is that a rare thing to see in movies these days. At least from my experience… If you know any please do tell.

Anyways.

I wanna try a roleplay similar to that. Whether it be canon characters or original I’m up for both.

Before I get into the details, here are some of my

RULES:

• Length does not matter, just as long as you try. I'm open for dialogue too, I just tend to go with novel writing length more on accident.
  • Make sure you’re understandable, I’d prefer a literate roleplayer but can handle someone who’s English isn’t their first language.
  • I don’t have limits, I’m a rather open person as long as you just know where to draw the line from fiction to reality.
  • No age limits, unless you’re hoping for an 18+ which I just ask for you to follow your state’s law. Where I’m from it’s 16+ for some stuff.
  • Self inserts are fine, so are mary-sues. I’ve been there before and actually have had a lot of fun with it. We all start somewhere and I would rather be someone to look up to than someone to get you out of writing completely. (Plus self-inserting is still fun to me only if it’s requested however...
  • OOC chat is a must, I love talking with you. I could care less about how long it takes you to reply I just wanna hear from you.
  • M/F is required on my end, for double you're allowed to have M/M or F/F however.
  • If you wish to simply play a canon character or a male character for one of my OC’s i’ll be happy to set something up, however if you wish for me to play a male or a canon character I request the same from you. Double roleplays are what I main because
    • I find it fair and
    • I love connecting two stories since sometimes it’s silly to make just one character ‘special’
  • If you are confused or concerned about anything, just message me about it and I’d be more than happy to reply.
  • Be realistic. I have had many issues with this, specially in the horror fandom. Don’t sugar coat things, this is horror it’s why I love it. A scary monster wouldn’t instantly crush on a human, it’d take time and effort. A killer from a certain fandom we all know I’m talking about wouldn’t live with a mansion full of other killers, they’d all kill each other.
    • Let's talk head canons before we start something it’s always my favorite to discuss.
  • > AUs are allowed. But ask first, it always depends on the AU.
WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:

Original pairings:
  • Monster/human [like scary monsters, not cat people]
  • Zombie/human
  • Vampire/human
  • Anything but human/human
  • Monster/monster
  • Zombie/vampire
  • Victim/killer
  • Stolen/Kidnapper
  • Clown monster/human [i'm sorry clowns have always been cute]
Canon/oc fandoms:
  • Steven King’s IT
    • [I find Pennywise impossible to play as of now, so I request that someone else plays him against one of my characters- I can play whomever else you’d like though]
  • Creepypasta
  • Nightmare on Elm
  • Friday the 13th
  • Alien
  • Any horror film really

If you wish to roleplay something other than horror with me, just come chat with me and we can figure something out.

Contact me on here, on my discord, or at my email:
IllustrativeCephalopod@gmaill.com
#8210Cephalopod
(Ask for skype)
I'm up for a vampire x human pairing.

Interested~ I've added you on discord so we can plan something! ^-^

Howdy! Happy Spooktober! I'd love to work something out with you, I've been in the mood for some oceanic horror myself if you're into that!

If anyone in the comments wants to PM since the host seems to be absent, that's totally fine with me! I'd love to do spoopy horror stuff with y'all!

WHOOPS i wasn't being informed that so many people were commenting!

Im so sorry I'll make sure to respond to you guys. :(

I had meant MxM which is male x male !

Oh!

I have that listed in the rules. Due to the yaoi fanbase- M/M roleplays have been destroyed for me so I no longer do those. I'm very sorry. I am open to a double roleplay with a possible m/m pairing if it's realistic, but other than that I have to limit myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back