• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Spontaneous Starter Role-play!

Hiddencard

Hi! I wanted to do something a little bit different. Maybe it will fail, maybe it will be fun! 😂 It will be like a writing challenge

All I ask is that you are 18+ and fairly literate (at least a few paragraphs in response)​

Premise:
This is the type of story that we make up on the spot. Without discussion or a plan I will send you a starter and you drop your character into the world. If your character has any special powers or assets makes sure to include it in the starter and we just build on it from there, and add as many NPCs as you want. It can go in any direction we would like! The first couple of posts will be spur of the moment, but later on we can naturally talk in OOC and direct it in a direction we want to go.
-

How to start:

Write me a PM answering these
- (Choose 1) Setting; Medieval Fantasy, modern fantasy, sci-fi, modern, steam punk, dystopian (...etc)
- (Choose 1) Pairing; Platonic, mxf, mxm, fxf.. (..etc)
- (Choose 1) Genre; Romance, adventure, mystery, horror (...etc)
- (Choose 3) Three thing that you definitely want to have included in the story. Could be items, events or a random quote.
- (Optional) Tell me any subjects to avoid entirely

Looking forward to what we could come up with !
Oh, and if you would like to be the one who make the starter, let me know, and I can also answer the questions above for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back