• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Split World | VERY long term | Recruitment

Strike

Oddball of the Interwebs
Sooooooooooooo the last attempt failed, so I’m gonna try again, but prepared for less people. Just let it free.
THIS ROLEPLAY IS LONG TERM. I go to school, I can’t be here during the day.
There are 2 colonies (not 5 this time). The roleplayers will create how they operate, making their own societies. It will not be set by me. Then there are 3 loners, one of which is lil’ ol me.
The roleplay will start from scratch, neither colony knows about the other. ALL LONERS START IN A COLONY, AND LEAVE LATER DUE TO SOME STUPID REASON. It doesn’t have to be stupid.
Over time, the colonies expand and grow. There will be two separate chats for the colonies, and one for No Mans Land, which will be inactive unless a character is OUTSIDE the colony. If they are, they cannot interact in the colony chat.
As for hits, it will be decided on the roll of a die. I will be checking on each chat periodically for this. If someone attacks the other, I request nobody make a post until I update on the damage. If I have not updated in over a day, message me.
Good luck, and have fun! I’ll be making a comic/story off this.
Rules:
No powers, but technology is a green light as the roleplay develops.
NO auto hits.
Hugging and kissing allowed, but beyond that will be banned. Take it to PM if you need, aight?
LGBTQ is allowed.
Submit in this format:
Name
Looks
Age (from a just born to a very old man, it can vary however you wish.)
Personality
Strengths
Weaknesses
Name: Archer Ferguson
Looks: 5’ 4” with blue jeans and a long sleeve green shirt. He always wears a knapsack and a clip pocket on the side of his jeans. His hair is blue on the top and black on the sides and back.
Personality: Quiet most of the time, but when you get him started he’s like a top. He won’t stop (that rhymed). When he’s focused, he likely can’t hear you.
Strengths: Can fight and run for a long time, and does not give up easily at all. Fantastic at planning details and map making.
Weaknesses: If he’s cut, he will lose his energy extremely fast. If he does give up, he gives up, and there’s pretty much nothing anyone can do.

Screenshot (13).png

Name: Soni Leafwood

Looks: Soni is a tall woman, standing at 6 feet exactly. Her toned muscles are easily visible even through the normal clothes she wears. A dark green jacket with a white fur surrounding the outer edges of the hood attached to the back. A simple t-shirt of different colors can often be found underneath. Her pants are often a form of jeans but she does wear long skirts every now and then to change up her look. Soni prefers wearing sandals or flip flops rather than boots.

She has brown hair cut short, only reaching just below her ears and her dark blue eyes coupled with her black-framed glasses give her a confident and authoritative air. Her skin is a quite noticeable tan and anyone who looks at her for the first time can tell she spends a lot of time outside.

Personality: Soni Leafwood is many things. Strong. Beautiful. Confident. But the thing that comes up the most when asked about her is...harsh. The woman doesn't give much leeway in the way of punishment. She can hold a grudge for years and knows how to push all the buttons to make people do her bidding. Despite all of this, her interest still lies in one thing. Keeping her and her friends safe. She constantly tells herself that she must be strong and unforgiving to block out the people who would do her and her loved ones harm. Soni doesn't seem to understand that she is slowly losing trust with those same friends and family members that she sought to protect.

Strengths: While she does wear glasses, Soni has excellent eyesight when it comes to far away things. Much like a hawk, she can spot movement much further away than the normal person. She is also someone who can get people in line, not afraid to call them out. Intimidation comes at a second nature for Soni.

Weaknesses: With the strength of intimidation comes the weakness of having not a lot of people who enjoy your presence. She finds it quite difficult to find friends from her position. Besides that, her physical weakness is her injured left arm. During an accident in her teens, her left arm (from elbow down to wrist) had ended up being shattered and never healed properly. This makes it difficult to move and use at times and she finds herself primarily using her right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back