• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Escape Devlin City: A Sci-Fantasy Tale {18+ Adv/Lit}

BuggaBoo

Skull💀Duggery~!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Whacha gunna do when you get to the water...

'The Pulse'

outage.jpg

"The Power went out that day. All across the globe every modern society was stilled. And we escaped..."

The Transmission...

The message unscrambled in our heads. We all heard it. This was the moment we'd been waiting for.

We did it. All of us. We managed to breakout from the Facility. Yet only handfuls of you made it and I know we all had to swallow the same bitter pill. Regardless of how much we fought off our captors, how much we fought off our own fear and doubts, and how much we fought for each other... we all ended up stepping on the backs of others, over bodies of our own, and left them behind. But we made it. And we did as we were told; we all scattered. We hid. We waited. Swallowed up by the city, across the alleyways, down in the sewers, into the dregs of society, we all laid low and anxiously held on. Out here in Devlin City, we staved off the clutches of the Agents of AVEC; The Anti-Viral Enforcement Collective. You and I know them as the Vexers. They are still out there, and we are still hunted, but it's time now, kiddies. It is go time, it is show time, it is blow-a-middle-finger-kiss-time. Let's get the hell outta' here, Splicers... Get to the rendezvous point. Get to the bridges. We need to round everyone up, get through, get past downtown and get to the port. The 'Desserters' will be there to help drive us and they are armed and ready to go. No more tears, no more doubt, no more nothing. We are what we are. We are what they made us but... we still have a right to live, a right to be free. We have living beating hearts just like them and unlike the Vex, we have souls. Get going. Get to the bridges. I am on the boat. I'm waiting for you. Let's get the hell outta' here, kiddies.
Mother-01

My name is DJ. I am an experiment. I am going to make it to the docks. I swear I will. But I need to find my brother first...

Hi!!

It's ya girl BuggaBoo and I'mma do up a quest about an amnesiac young lady who is part spider. She is a Splicer, an experiment in an underground facility. But then there was a CME from the sun and the pulse knocked out the power all across the world. Now she and a whole buncha other experiments escaped and they now need to make it to the ship to get offa the mainland and lead a new life of freedom on the open waters.

But they are gunna be pursued by retrieval Agents.

Will she make it or will they get her? Let's find out together k?

So a bit about the Quest series.

∘ | This is a age restricted 18+ Quest. It is not meant for minors. Yes, I will drop TW's but know that this Quest will involve dark and serious content.
∘ | There will be an OOC where you may comment and discuss your vote. You may vote IC'ly by giving the post an Icon. Each Icon will represent an option to progress the story. **Pls DO NOT comment in the IC. And note, anyone can vote, but if you wanna discuss your choice you need to be 18+
∘ | There may be times when I take suggestions as to what to do next, but I have every right to veto the suggestions.
∘ | I write a lot sooooo like there will be a lot of reading. But I will be posting at a freq cycle of about 7-10 days regardless if people vote or not.
∘ | There will only be minimal info about the charries. I might do small summaries instead of CS's.
∘ | I am not a science major nor a professional writer. I'm just a RPer so if there are any inconsistencies then wah. lol

K I think that's about it.

Here is the link to the OOC!!

TYSM for reading this and tysm if you do decide to participate!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back