• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sugar bombs

Explosive Great Taste!
Calling all squid kids! Would anyone be interested in a slice-of-life style roleplay? Not focused on battles but instead the daily lives of inklings/octolings, how they survive, get along, ect.

This will be taking place after the events of the Octo Expansion. To make it interesting maybe there could be a Salmonid uprising that builds up over the course of the story? We could also do a Splatoon 3 roleplay if enough people want that.

If anyone is up for it, please reply! Any ideas/suggestions are also welcome, thanks!

The RP is ready to go! also bump hehe

Yo! I’d be up for it!
yay!! here’s the main forum, feel free to jump in whenever you like

Hey there. I am interested but I am wondering do you mind if I play as Octo Samurai? (the second boss and its a fan version of him that i made) If not I can play as some octoling/octarian ocs.

Alright, see you in the forum!

- Purple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back