• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Splatoon: Echoes from the Deep (Closed)

Nah, I won’t do that then. Wish y’all the best.

Oh I didn't know I was taking 8! I'm at work but I should be able to get a form in on my break! Just need to think of which one to use.

How long after OE is this taking place?

The OE Finale happened about a week prior to our start. It revealed the existence of the new Squidbeak platoon and now everyone is buzzing with rumors about who they are and how to find out who is a member of this secret agent group.

I'm filing out the form right now (today was hectic!), but I did have a question!

I realized while going through my Eight backstories that there's a particular headcanon that I have for 'em. It's that they're partially sanitized as a result of Octo Expansion (due to being blown up so many times). Whether that's true or not is up to you, since I know everyone's got their difference preferences and headcanons on what sanitization is / can do. This can be written out as everything of mine can, so it's not a big deal! I'd just figure I'd ask because it's one of the ones I like the most. We can discuss this in PMs if you'd like so it could be a tad bit quicker? I don't know everyone's schedules or anything yet.

Pretty sure I asked for a form not a whole book but hey, whatayagonnadoaboutit XD

The form looks awesome. In this case 8 wouldn't be partially sanitized, I don't want to go into too much detail since figuring out exactly how the sanitized ink works is going to be part of the RP, but essentially the respawn machines reject sanitized ink and since you respawn immediately after being splatted, 8 would heal completely fine.

Anyway, I say you're good to post.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan and yoko6969 yoko6969 you can finish creating your characters whenever you want, but I'm going to move forward as soon as Tea posts with agent 8. I'll just have you join in like you were always there unless there is a better option.

Alright! I just figured I'd ask cus 'tis one of my favorites. The version I posted is sans that headcanon; I wanted to go ahead and post it and just add in that later if it was approved. Like I said, I have a plethora of different backstories, forms, and what not for each of my characters so it's easier to switch in and out if something needs to be lol.

I'll go ahead and post! And yeah I'm sorry, I really tried to shorten that one (His document is 11 pages!) whilst including all the important bits in there.

Just a heads up, in case people weren't sure, there's no order to the posting. So feel free to post as often as you like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back