• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Splatoon: Echoes from the Deep (Closed)

Ah, Agent 4is taken, sorry. I guess I forgot to update this one. Just non-agent characters, please. Don't worry, they won't get left out of the action.

That's fine, I was just making sure! I'll go ahead and fill that out then.

If your taking anymore people on I can take a crack at it. Tracking no more agent slots but I’m fine with that. I will admit my splatoon knowledge is very limited to what little I played of the second game.

We'd be glad to have you! You could probably watch a few youtube videos on the Octo Expansion DLC to get a good background on the setting if you're worried.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Your form looks good!

Since the person who plays agent 8 isn't responding atm (they have a good reason not to, mind you, so no pressure on them yet) It'll probably be best if your character comes in as the 4th person for the Salmon run and we can kick off the story.

peppermintTea peppermintTea If you're still interested I'm looking forward to your character form!

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah Your form looks good!

Since the person who plays agent 8 isn't responding atm (they have a good reason not to, mind you, so no pressure on them yet) It'll probably be best if your character comes in as the 4th person for the Salmon run and we can kick off the story.

peppermintTea peppermintTea If you're still interested I'm looking forward to your character form!

I am!! A lot of stuff happened so I stopped focusing on it, but all I gotta do is get the backstory done! I accidentally wrote 6 pages worth and it's nowhere near finished... I need to go back and do a summary! I'm really bad at not writing a lot when it comes to backstories.. Most of 'em end up 10 pages! But yeah, I'll get to that soon! Thanks for still wantin' me!

peppermintTea peppermintTea I like 'Spy' a lot! I should note though that since this RP takes place during the Splatoon 2 era, and since we are going to be dealing a lot with Deepsea Metro, Spy is going to need a good reason to spend a lot of time in Inkopolis rather than Splatsville. (This isn't to say visiting splatsville isn't an option, but the majority of the RP will be centered away from that place) Also, I think you forgot to add exactly what spy is wearing over his eyes in your description.

Switching the subject to entering your character into the RP, (and this applies to yoko6969 yoko6969 once you finish your form as well) I think there are 2 good options. One being that Grizz co is now requiring more workers to go out together on egg-collecting trips (as a safety precaution so his business doesn't get shut down after the attack) which would mean the group would bump up from 4 to however many we need. The other is that Spy and Caramel can do their own things temporarily, but present at grizz co. at the time of the first group's return (IE waiting for the next shift). Hopefully by then our agent 8 RP'er will be back and you can join them in wondering what in the world happened out there as the first group comes back in the manner that they do.

Update: For personal reasons to person playing Agent 8 has had to drop out, so the role has opened up again.

peppermintTea peppermintTea I like 'Spy' a lot! I should note though that since this RP takes place during the Splatoon 2 era, and since we are going to be dealing a lot with Deepsea Metro, Spy is going to need a good reason to spend a lot of time in Inkopolis rather than Splatsville. (This isn't to say visiting splatsville isn't an option, but the majority of the RP will be centered away from that place) Also, I think you forgot to add exactly what spy is wearing over his eyes in your description.

Switching the subject to entering your character into the RP, (and this applies to yoko6969 yoko6969 once you finish your form as well) I think there are 2 good options. One being that Grizz co is now requiring more workers to go out together on egg-collecting trips (as a safety precaution so his business doesn't get shut down after the attack) which would mean the group would bump up from 4 to however many we need. The other is that Spy and Caramel can do their own things temporarily, but present at grizz co. at the time of the first group's return (IE waiting for the next shift). Hopefully by then our agent 8 RP'er will be back and you can join them in wondering what in the world happened out there as the first group comes back in the manner that they do.
Gotcha! Also, I guess I forgot to put the glasses back on there since I went lookin' for the name then forgot all about them, but they're black, thick, large circular glasses. Kind of like biker glasses? I'm currently in class so I'll look at the official name once I'm able to, since it's in-game gear.

And that's my fault for forgettin', sorry! I usually just forget the plot when I get really into writing a backstory. I can BS that he went back for nostalgic reasons and/or to meet up with Clips again, because of Cam. Or, something that I just thought about while typing, he could be looking for more information on the "truth". I couldn't fit this in the summary backstory as I was really trying to get it to be shorter, but that classmate was apart of a group of dissenters. She had a tattoo in the symbol of a sun, and that's what Spy (shittily) drew on his notebook to label it. I can give ya a whole run down of them if ya'd like, but I don't intend to have them appear (They're all dead, deux ex machina style) or be important besides backstory since it involves my OC Agent 8s. For clarification, I ain't tryna shoehorn them in! I have 3-4 different backstories for my Agents to better sit scenarios where they're not Agents. They're just ment to be background characters to Spy here.

Thank ya for likin' Spy! I haven't used him a lot but he seems perfect for this kinda stuff.

Bumping this up cause we need a new Agent 8

Also yoko6969 yoko6969 any update on finishing your character?

I'm leaning toward just packing the slmaon run with more than 4 people so others aren't left out, just fyi. Hopefully the missing roles get filled soon but I'll try and get a post up to move things forward regardless

I could submit my Agent 8 instead of Spy, if you would prefer? Or play as both, I don't really mind. Unlike Spy, I don't have to write their entire backstory lol, but will need to make a summary.

Yep!

Yep!
Thank you so much! My openin' post may be a lil' short because I'm on phone boutta sleep, but I hope it's entertaining!

This is closed, right? If not…I’d be interested.

it's open! though maybe I should close it now that we're getting so many people.

We're currently looking for a new agent 8 though 2 other people are already discussing which of them will do it so its up to you to throw your name in. Otherwise you can go ahead and create a non-agent character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back