• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

peppermintTea

lurker but flavorful
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello y'all! I've been really wanting to get back into RPing and Splatoon's what I'm focused on right now. I have various sorts of AUs that I'd like to do! A bit of things beforehand though:

- OCxCanon, OCxOC, and CanonxCanon are all welcomed! I don't mind non-romance orientated RPs, but I will be extremely happy if romance is involved (I am a sucker for cute pairings).
- I can play canons or OCs! I have too many OCs to go into detail about (~300) and I'll list which canons I play the most vs. least at the bottom, however I wouldn't mind doing anybody you can think of. This also includes Coroika characters!
- Willing to do SOL to angst (depending on AU)
- Writing varies, but bare minimum is a decent paragraph (100-200 words). Can get up to 8,000 if I really get into it (which I'm hoping happens!)
- I'd like for this to be long term! I want to not only build a RP, but a friendship as well :)
- My time zone is EST and I'm currently in uni! I'll get back to you as soon as I can, but please keep in mind I could go from 0 to 100 back down to 0 in terms of availablity.

I don't have any requirements for my partner, other than they must be 18+! I don't intend on doing 18+ topics, however I am rather uncomfortable with rping with minors due to some things in the past.

Now for the AUs!

Main
This is the standard universe that we're given - Inkopolis (or elsewhere), pretty lax stuff. This can either be set during 1 or 2, but not 3 as I haven't played the game yet (obviously).

Main - Octoling Escape
An idea I literally just came up with while writing this post; Octolings (or other creatures) growing up within the domes together. I thought it'd be interesting, as I really like writing how Octoling society has been and the consequences of such on the citizens.

The Past - Pre-Great Turf War
This takes place in the past! I have a lot of world building based around the history of Splatoon's countries, but I'm absolutely not opposed to remaking it with someone. I can go any time period, but the time period for the stuff I currently have is about ~20 years before the Great Turf War.

Bad End - Eight Fails
This takes place either directly following or a few years after Octo Expansion; except Eight has failed to take out the NILS statue. Most of Inkopolis is gone due to the lazer. I've come up with my own version of sanitization and how it effects various species, but like the past I'm open to remaking it with someone!

The Future - Order Wins
This one technically has a few sub sections that I've come up with, but all revolve around the idea that Order won the FinalFest of 2, ranging from extremely dystopian (disguised as utopian) or not that bad, all things considered. Again; stuff can be changed and rewritten based on partner.

The Past - Canon Characters' Childhoods
This is only applicable if one of us is doing a canon character - it's basically just them in the past however-long. Either I or you can be the canon! It's just an excuse to develop canon characters lol.

If you have any ideas for any other plots, please tell me!! I am very much down for anything, I genuinely just would like to RP Splatoon with someone over the age of 18 (which is a rather niche thing, i'm finding out!!)

Now for my canons! I have custom backstories for most but I was typing them out and it was getting pretty lengthy, so please ask if you'd like to hear about them!

Agents 3/4/8/9
They come in pairs, technically, but only one is an Agent at a time.

Three - Bonito Selachi (M), Phali Selachi (F)
Four - Sal (NB), Nemomine (F)
Eight - Ver Verdis (M), Dia Verdis (NB)
Nine (New Agent Three) - Spy (M), Cam (NB)

- Will ship any of them with anybody if you'd like. They have their own sexualities but honestly I created them and I will pull the "they're pan" card for the sake of a cute ship. Multishipper wooo

Pearl Houzuki
- Will do all of the AUs with her, minus the pre-GTW for obvious reasons.

Marina Ida
- Will do all AUs with her, minus the pre-GTW for obvious reasons.
- I don't have a backstory written for her, but I will make one if need be :)

Callie Cuttlefish

Marie Cuttlefish

Craig Cuttlefish
- Will do all AUs with him.

D.J. Octavio
- Will do all AUs with him.

[ Coroika ] Goggles (HC Name: Luca Holland)
- Will do all AUs with him, minus the pre-GTW for obvious reasons.

I'll ship any of these characters with yours (I am once again pulling out the multishipper and pan cards) if you so chose, but again, romance doesn't have to be a requirement! I just wanted to make that clear incase anybody wanted to.

I also have all of my OCs if you want me to play as one of them. I have 300 of them (I did in fact count) so I can't list all of them here, but if you respond with your OC/Canon and what you're looking for, I can scourge my little OC library for someone that would fit lol. Either that or I'd make one.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a good night and if you got questions please ask!

Good time of the day. I am willing to discuss details of Splatoon related RP, if you don't mind such late reply. I am more looking for group RP's (as my plot ideas work so much better that way), but I won't mind practicing 1x1 with you as well.

I have to warn immediately though - don't expect romance from me - I suck at writing those. I am much better suited for darker stories, with morally... Problematic decisions and multiple characters involved in a story.

Another complication can be my time zone - UTC+8, Irkutsk time. Given massive difference in time zones, there are only two viable "windows" of immediate activity - Early Morning and Late Evening.

As for post scheduling, it's really sporadic and depends massively on my availability. There might be multiple replies in one day, and next to none a week or two later, then back to active replying again, with not so predictable intervals.

Minimum writing requirement is a bit dumb when it comes to dialogue-only segments, but I understand your desire to have good, fleshed out RP experience, and will try to not disappoint with descriptions, character behavior (although I still have a long way in learning how to write characters convincingly), and plot developments.

Either way. Have a nice day, and may luck be on your side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back