Video Games Splatoon 3!!

callmelittlesunshine

call me little sunshine!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
anyone else a fan of splatoon 3? what's your main weapon? do you like turf wars, competitive, story mode, or salmon run? i main the aerospray rg and i'm a fan of turf wars and salmon run!

anyone else a fan of splatoon 3? what's your main weapon? do you like turf wars, competitive, story mode, or salmon run? i main the aerospray rg and i'm a fan of turf wars and salmon run!
i usually just play whatever i'm in the mood for. i've been on a salmon run kick lately, dunno why lol. i...don't really know what i main, to be honest. i just picked up sloshing machine not too long ago and i like that so far, but i have four stars on splash-o-matic and aerospray rg. :)

Don't have a main weapon, switch between whatever makes me win haha. But currently it's the tri slosher nouveau that has been a steady weapon choice, as well as .52 gal deco and a couple others. I don't mind turf wars but I enjoy a good rank battle. Haven't played salmon run in a while since it sometimes gets me into a fit of rage. 100% story mode the first couple days after launch and haven't touched it since. Still need to buy the DLC before wave 2 comes out D :

I tend to main either the Undercover Bella, the Tenta dualies, or the Dualie Squelchers! I tend to switch between turf war and Salmon though I do occasionally dapple in Ranked. But tbh I think I spend the most time in the actual game just decorating my locker and dressing up my inkling/octling 😅 After all what’s the point of even playing if I’m not ✨fresh✨

long time splatoon player here, i adore the series and especially love the vibe of splatoon 3! i like to main backline weapons (chargers, jet-squelchers, tri-string) but also dabble in slaying weapons (dapple dualies, splatana stamper)!! i prefer competitive modes (rainmaker and splat zones are my favorites) because i enjoy task-oriented play and hate getting turf war'd (losing in the last thirty seconds because the team wiped, lol).. another thing i love to do is build my gear to match and have good abilities, then later make ocs =w=

I realized I never mentioned my weapons lol

I used to really like playing .52 Gal and Splattershot Pro Forge, but now I've been having a lot of fun playing the Dynamo Roller and the Hydra Splatling. I usually use the Splatling on Tower Control and Clam Blitz (sometimes Rainmaker), Dynamo Roller on Rainmaker, Clam Blitz and Splatzones, .52 Gal on Splatzones, and Splattershot Pro Forge on Rainmaker

I usually play any of them on Turf War too, but I only play Turf during Splatfests. I have been looking to get into some other weapons though, so if you guys have any recommendations, pelase throw them my way lol

I play a bit from time to time- mostly anarchy or stuff with my friends. I am a full backline main, playing mostly Splatling/Hydra, but also play some charger as well. I have dabbled in some support based weapons (more so when I played super actively)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back