Video Games Splatoon 2?

Splatoon 2? I haven't even played the first one yet, but I never will, cause my dumb parents will never get me an Xbox or whatever you can play Splatoon on.

Also my birthday is coming up, and I've been dropping hints real hard about getting Splatoon 2 as an early birthday present... hopefully I can download and play it when it comes out.

AYYYY PLAY WITH ME I've already ordered my copy but won't be able to get it until Monday since amazon screwed up OTL

Also, I'm in the middle of changing internet providers to something a lil faster and cheaper, which is why I'm not going digital like I usually do, but I'll def add you guys when I can!

i was gonna go to the midnight launch (west coast so i would have to wait three more hours to get my copy than east coasters anyways) but i just bought and now i have a 2 hour download i cri

one hour to get and two hours to download. might as well have gone to the release, if only my mom hadn't fallen asleep

East coast here, apparently my brother preordered a copy so we'll pick it up, probably around noon or so. Hopefully I'll be able to get a second pair of joycons while we're at it. Never played Splatoon before so this will be fun

yee. I don't think you can use more than two joycons with it at once, meaning one player at a time??? That's how the first splatoon worked...

Even if Splatoon doesn't need them, it'd be nice to play 4 player mariokart. I was looking at the control options for it and it said 1-2 players, so who knows

As are several other thousands of people when you think about it

Yeah. All things considered I expected it to be much worse. Was predicting the level of the Lucas/Roy/Ryu DLC for Smash 4 where the eShop was busted for 8+ hours, haha.

haha yeah. I don't know if the eshop is still down, but I have my copy so I don't care? 1 hour 27 minutes to go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back