Video Games Splatoon 2?

Don't have a switch, haven't played Splatoon 1 so I dunno the backstory.
Also I would prolly suck.
So i would be mocked ;0;

Awww.

I think more people had the Wii U and 3DS on the site. Since we've done smash and racing tournaments in the past, figured we can start doing some switch stuff.

What about a Dawn of War tournament.
4v4 matches. Imperium vs Xenos / Chaos

Doubt enough people have decent PCs/the game to do any PC stuff like that any time soon. Every time I've attempted to get PC stuff going, its been met with failure but surprisingly, lots of people have nintendo stuff.

Doubt enough people have decent PCs/the game to do any PC stuff like that any time soon. Every time I've attempted to get PC stuff going, its been met with failure but surprisingly, lots of people have nintendo stuff.
Dawn of War 1...not 3...
DoW 3 is pure bullshit.
Just like DoW 2.
The only good one is DoW 1.

Possibly yes.

And I unfortunately don't have the power to control what stores sell games nearby. ^^'

Have a switch, getting it tomorrow. However I share the switch, so it'll be a couple days until I have it to myself for a bit

I'm getting it first thing tomorrow! I already put some money down on it, so I'm assured a copy! I'm actually really hype. I loved the first one and the splatfest was a lot of fun!

I'll be getting it at midnight. Seems like a lot of my friends are, don't wanna miss the hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back