Video Games Splatoon 2 Group / Server

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I'm interested in creating a group of people to play Splat2n with!

Just respond here if you're interested.

If enough people are I'll make a discord server to coordinate times/etc for us RpNationers to play together!

Discord server has been made: Join the splat nation Discord Server!

We can do salmon run, turf wars, and league but be warned I'm only mildly experienced in ranked (around A).

I intend for this to mostly be just a for-fun and to make friends kind of thing, so no worries if you're new to the game or not that good at it yet, I still want to play with you!

1547016907205.png

Last edited:
Hey, is this still a thing? I was fairly interested back when it was first put up but I didn't have Splatoon 2 for my switch back then.

You're the only person who's responded but we should totally add each other on switch!

Hey I'd be happy to! I'm not around my switch atm, Finals work and all that so i guess we can PM each other later.

You've got 'my' attention (thanks to the bump), but if I'm honest, I'm kinda bad as well. If I'm honest, I had trouble going from Splatoon 1 to 2.

-Haven't touched Ranked since starting the game (unless Octo Expansion counts, I'm not even ranked at all)
-Octobrush (Splatoon 1 main) and Undercover Brella
-Absolutely rubbish with Blasters and Chargers

Everything will change when the time zones attack.

Never played Splatoon 1 or any other shooters really (beyond playing at friends houses and etc) so I'm still kind of in the learning process when it comes to general game sense/strategy/etc!

It's been awhile since I posted this and I think I'm A rank for splat zones and rainmaker, maybe a B rank tower control but I honestly can't remember, and C for clam blitz because I haaate clam blitz lol. I've also gotten a lot better at splatlings and the sloshing machine, I'm experimenting with different weapon types more in general. Getting into ranked was a little daunting at first but it's tons of fun! If you're not interested in ranked/league though, that's perfectly fine too, the other 2 modes are equally as good.

SW-2398-6855-5392 I'm not near my switch right now but I sent the code to someone else recently, I figure it's easiest to just post it instead of sending it to you two individually but if we get any more people soon I might go ahead with making the server on discord since it's a little easier for fast communication for games n stuff.

Never played Splatoon 1 or any other shooters really (beyond playing at friends houses and etc) so I'm still kind of in the learning process when it comes to general game sense/strategy/etc!
That's fair enough. I'm not too fond of them too much, either.
If you're not interested in ranked/league though, that's perfectly fine too, the other 2 modes are equally as good.
Honestly, while the money is tempting, I don't want to leave empty handed. So I'm staying in Turf Wars.
SW-2398-6855-5392
Expect to get one coming through in due time - if I'm lucky. Dunno when we'll play - heck knows - but I'm sure we can figure it out collectively.
if we get any more people soon I might go ahead with making the server on discord since it's a little easier for fast communication for games n stuff.
Justified. Just let us know.

Ranked works like turf wars where even if you lose you still get money for trying, just less than if you won! :0

Salmon run is a little bit different, since you get points towards capsules that contain money or items, but you always get points even if you lose as well. You can get up to like 32,000 G from a single salmon run capsule which is pretty sweet.

Ranked works like turf wars where even if you lose you still get money for trying, just less than if you won!
I am aware, but I don't really want to try Ranked for a while. It tends to trigger some... outbursts... after a while. It is true they do yield more money, and even more upon that at higher ranks, but... Maybe I'll just stay near the bottom...
You can get up to like 32,000 G from a single salmon run capsule which is pretty sweet.
That's a lot of moolah...

I guess I'll have to play the heck out of that when I get the chance. (I have a system worked out, I just need the money to keep it going XD)

OK, by now, I will have sent a Switch friend request. So all I'll wait for now is it to be accepted and then I'll wait for when to possibly play.

OmG i love this game so much ):::
pls
i'm interested

edit : i sent a friend request uwu

Hey Kibs, remind me if I dont add you tonight. I'm at work rn but super interested. I got this game recently. ;P

I've gotta be at a play in half an hour but when it's over I'll probably make the server and accept all the friend requests!

The first post has been updated with a discord link!

Hi! Since most of my friends don’t play splatoon anymore so this is a great post!

I tried to click the discord link on the first post but it says it’s expired. Are you still looking for friend to play with?

Ooo this seems cool! I've been pretty into Splatoon 2 recently, so I'll probably investigate this server later today. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back