• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spirk (Star Trek)

sophievulcan

loves Star Trek and Harry Potter also minor
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Is anyone interested in a Spirk(Kirk/Spock) rp?
Need to know:
TOS or AOS it's equal.
I personally are more confident in the role of Spock.
Don't get out of character if it isn't necessary.
Long-term partner searched.
Also open for McSpirk(McCoy/Kirk/Spock) threesome or maybe Spones(Spock/McCoy) is fine also.
If you have an either gender OC, just introduce them to me and we can rp with them too.
PM me if you have any questions

Last edited:
I stepped in here expecting to be intrigued and, while I am indeed in a way intrigued, any and all of the terms flew by my head except for Spock. XD Now I know what Spirk is.

My recommendation is to include Star Trek in the interest check title to get more hits. I know there are people looking for Star Trek roleplays out there.

Last edited:
I stepped in here expecting to be intrigued and, while I am indeed in a way intrigued, any and all of the terms flew by my head except for Spock. XD Now I know what Spirk is.

My recommendation is to include Star Trek in the interest check title to get more hits. I know there are people looking for Star Trek roleplays out there.
Thank you very much for your suggestion

If you're still looking, I'd love to rp Kirk for your Spock! I tend to prefer TOS, and like rping over Discord, I'd love to talk and figure something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back