• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CheshireMitsu

Cheshire Cat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CS: Fandom - Spirits of Kamome Academy~~ a Toilet Bound/Jibaku Shounen Hanako-Kun RP~~ CS

• Kamome_Gakuen_(Before).png

Kamome Academy, by many people, is seen as a very normal school. Students spend their days here, receiving a normal education, going to the same clubs, usually leaving before nightfall. But, if you went to the school itself, you would know the rumors.

"Hey, have you heard the rumors?"

"I heard that if you..."

"Oh, him? He disappeared yesterday. I heard that it was one of..."

The Seven Mysteries. Some believe they exist, spirits of the past students or faculty that have stayed in the school during their afterlife. The rumors may tell of the spirit's help and kindness; others may tell a different story. There are students that ignore the tales, saying that they're just useless entertainment, despite how others try to prove thier existance to them. But everyone knows the rumors.

Last edited:
I am interested in this! But i am not really aloud to watch/read Anime so I cant read/watch the parts of this-

Trust me this does sound really interesting though! If there is a way I could still join without reading/watching the things then I will join!

I am interested in this! But i am not really aloud to watch/read Anime so I cant read/watch the parts of this-

Trust me this does sound really interesting though! If there is a way I could still join without reading/watching the things then I will join!
You dont have to-
(I havent watched it either

You dont have to-
(I havent watched it either

i guess i can crash course you guys on the lore, and then if you have any questions after, ill answer

I have to drop out of this. Ive been super busy with finals and I wont have a lot of time to be online- Im so sorry

Could I join? I already made an OC for the RP! btw, I've watched the anime and read the manga, but I won't spoil anything :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back