TV & Film Spirited Away?

ImaReboot

Weird sequences... back online.
Howdy y'all. This is a pretty basic question, but does anyone else know/like/dislike the movie Spirited Away? Love to hear some opinions. Thanks!

I was good, I enjoy a lot of Miyazaki's films. Definitely worth the watch of getting engrossed in fantasy.

Loved Spirited Away. Miyazaki films are precious gems of the film industry. He takes into account content and theme. There are much emotions and ideals expressed into his movies. Spirited Away happened to show a lesson learned in not taking things for granted. 

I haven't watched it in yeeeears. I should really get on that sometime soon because it didn't knock my socks off back in the day but I feel like I'd appreciate it a lot more now that I'm older and wiser. I was actually hoping for the limited theatrical rerelease to hit the theater where I live because lush animation and a big theater screen is like the perfect match but my town never gets those one night anime screenings.

Sooo good. The Chinese exchange student introduced me to it back when I was still in school. 

Been in love with studio Ghibli since then. 

(So disappointed I couldn't find princess mononoke or howls moving castle subbed. )

Probably one of my favorite films of all time. A beautiful story, beautiful artwork, lovely symbolism that's pretty universal.

tbh i love all ghibli films, but spirited away is one of my all time favorites. i can remember being so afraid of no face but then falling in love with him immediately after

When Spirited Away came out, I was 7 years old. It blew my mind. I would watch it repeatedly, as well as Alice in Wonderland, often falling asleep before either movies actually finished. Fond fond memories of it. As a movie, it's great, but hey, Ghibli. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back