• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Spirit world Au

Bean_And_Duck

Got em 👌
Okay so, I’ve had this idea floating around my head for a day or two and I wanna expand it!

In this world when people die they become a spirit gain the ability to contact the living through visions. Experienced spirits and those who have a strong bond with living people can influence the world In some way, like appearing in lucid dreams.

The world is fully aware of the spirit world, and there are jobs that’s people can qualify to help contact the dead.

Once you become a spirt it is impossible to come back to the land of the living permanently, and when a person died it is illegal to revive them because it would “upset the spirits”

It’s pretty crap, and I’d love to work with you on this idea if you like it, changing things and adding your ideas. If you are interested, Pm Me ^-^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back