• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Spirit Stallion of the Cimarrion

Evi62

I am a busy dreamer who wishes for longer weekends
“Follows the adventures of a wild and rambunctious mustang stallion as he journeys through the untamed American frontier. Encountering man for the first time, Spirit defies being broken, even as he develops a remarkable friendship with a young Lakota brave. The courageous young stallion also finds love with a beautiful paint mare named Rain on his way to becoming one of the greatest unsung heroes of the Old West”

Now! A. The Stallion is a human who I will play, your main character will be Rain (Spirits love intrest) or you’re choice, but I do beg that you play the main captain. We could play that the Lakota (Little creek) who helps Spirit through the movie is your characters brother. B. We play it as horses and you play humans C. We play it all as horses.

Hello, :) I'm Grace! I'm usually open almost always for a roleplay! I can normally write 1-12 paragraphs of 6-9 lines sometimes more sometimes less depending on how much you give me and:) how I'm feeling. :) I write in third person. Lol! I'm normally on a lot!I will give you at least one reply every two days! :) I prefer to Rp in PMs here. For my character sheets I do realistic name claims, and usually just name, age, height, and appearance. I like to discover most of the rest as we go! I’m happy to do MxM or MxF or anything with this, please someone?

Last edited:
Hey there! I absolutely adore Spirit. It was my favorite movie growing up and still to this day it's one of my favorites. I'm definitely interested in trying something like this, but I would like some clarification before I commit:

Do you want to follow the plot of the movie or do you want to just do an RP in the Spirit universe? Do you want to use cannons or OCs? In the one where you would play the stallion as a human, would it be following the plot of the movie (with some changes as needed) only with humans instead of horses or would it be where our characters would interact with the characters of the movie (Spirit, Rain, etc.)? In that one (A), if I played the Lakota, would it be able to be a female (since Little Creek is a male lol)?

Just throwing this idea out to you, too: it might be interesting to play two wild horses who were caught either by the soldiers or the Lakota.

Ok pm me with all of this and we’ll chat there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back