• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spirit Slayer (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shenhe-Genshin-Impact-Wallpaper-3512762.jpg

Iseul Ryou

The dawn of a new day brought about the same routine. Awake before Sunrise, taking up a comb, the first step was to brush her hair, before braiding it halfway, and tying it off with the usual red rope that oft ornamented her attire, which was the next to be put on. Followed by meditation on the rooftop of her home, it was the same routine as always, seldom changing with time. Iseul was a creature of habit, especially when it came to her mornings, and the rituals she preformed during it, to center mind, body, and soul, so long as she had her center, Iseul didn't fear anything. At the end of her meditation, her eyes would soon rise to the skies above, reading the winds, clouds, and the skies itself, foretelling the weather for at least the next few hours.

Returning to her room, the rest of the home was waking, as several other members of the Yamanaka clan begun their usual morning routines, some nodded their greetings to eachother, and Iseul, others, held some conversation with one another, whether it be of last night's happenings, or today's events, or, in the case of a few whose rooms were close to Iseul's, it was a congratulations on becoming a mage, taking her next step to becoming a Spirit Slayer. With a few pleasantries and words exchanged, Iseul returned to her room, and began to pack her bag, in case she were to travel once more. Brushing some of her hair behind her ear, Iseul looked about her room, it was a simple room, as, she did not bring much when she left home, outside of the basic necessities, and a banner, one of the few that had once sway within the winds of her previous home, as a reminder of where she was from. Placing her hand upon the blue cloth, she could feel the embroidered dragon twist it's way along the length of the banner, it's golden tail adorning the bottom, and the head resting to the top. Taking a breath, Iseul closed her eyes, pondering what her parents were up to, how the fields were doing, and... Hoping she could make them proud...

✦✧✦

Time had passed, as Iseul had made sure she was ready, carrying a small sack across her back, she glanced down to the slip of paper in her hand, she was to meet with her mentor and team in "The Blazing Oro BBQ" a place she was not too familiar with all things considered, it was rare for Iseul to eat out, preferring home cooked meals over spending unnecessary money to buy a meal, but, that was where she was to meet her team and mentor. Entering quietly, her eyes glanced at the three already at the table, the first person she noticed, was Akoji, her current mentor, with messy black hair and eyes to match. From what she recalled, he was the second child of the Third Konoken, and from what she was aware of, was much like her, in that he was capable of using all the natural elements of the world, it was easy to say, Iseul admired his ability.

Glancing her eyes to the right, they set onto Akemi, a spritely sort from what she knew about her in the academy. Recalling right, her capabilities were within the shadows, able to become invisible and slink about in the darkness with ease. An admirable ability that Iseul could never manage to figure out, how to be stealthy... Then again, when one harbours the great Imoogi in them... You are not particularly subtle... Finally, her eyes set onto the giant of their team, Inikor. His size alone was a marvel to Iseul, as he towered over most everyone with relative ease, and his strength far surpassed her own enhanced strength. Not only was he strong, his wind magic made him faster too, having him around would prove to make things easier... Especially if something is on a high shelf.

Slowly approaching, Iseul waved to her two teammates, before bowing to her mentor, speaking clearly, with a slight accent from her home, "My apologies for my lateness. I had lost track of the time as I prepared for the meeting." Her words lingered for a few moments, before standing back to her full height, and looking to her teammates, "It is good to see you both again. It's been only a few days, but it felt longer." With those words, a gentle smile curled it's way across her lips, she was quite happy at the outcome.

Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510 (Akoji) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Inikor) Ghostiiys Ghostiiys (Akemi)
Mentions: See above.

7b8eab302650fa55123bfe8829c554da--cute-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg
Kazume Takeshi
Taking Yumiya’s hand Kazume got back up onto his feet, regaining his balance and stability. He looked at her shocked from hearing he nearly had her at her limit. Then again he had to remember she had used the Yakugan multiple times, so maybe it was harder to keep activated. Which also meant that she was heavily handicapped. That didn’t matter to Kazume anyway, he almost had a victory against the heiress of the Hyuga clan. It only gets better from here!

Wiping the glissing sweat from off his forehead, listening to Yumiya speak. “That’s what makes me even more motivated to keep training!” He smirked, then giving a shocked expression; due to him completely forgetting the respectful bow. He also bowed to her and rose back up rubbing the back of his head blushing a bit. “It’s all the training I've gone through, I didn’t spend my years playing with others, I dedicated my life to Spirit Slaying!” He raised his right hand leveled to his face, crushing it into a fist. “With these hands I’m going to free this world of all of its darkness, even if it kills me..” He looked at Yumiya with determination in his eyes and then smiled.

Noticing that Kizen was finally arriving, Kazume waved at him. “Hey! Kizen Sensei! Finally you made it back. Wooah!!! That’s a super huge Fish you got! It looks yummy!” His eyes shining bright with his mouth drooling. Kazume winced in pain after feeling Kizen’s foot sent him flying into the pond.

“Hey what the hell!” Kazume swam back out, shaking himself off before putting his shirt back on, and his hoodie over his shoulder. Walking back over to his team shaking his head to knock the water off. Nodding in response to Kizen’s order he threw his hoodie on the floor and stretched before running off into the woods. Running with his arms dangling behind him, he ducked through the bushes and dodged trees. Until he was far enough from the group that he stopped.

Clapping his hands together Kazume emptied his mind out focusing on Aura sense, locking on to Omi’s spreaded out throughout the forest. The red fox Omi from earlier leaped onto his shoulder.
7c42c5c651ce1d6767074807a6b55f12--magical-creatures-fantasy-creatures.jpg

“Fa!”

“Huh? Oh it’s you again. You've been watching me haven’t you?”

“Fa,” the Omi rubbed its head against his cheek. Kazume gently scratched its head with a finger.

“So you think you can help me out?”

“Fa!”

“Alright I need you to cut me up a bunch of wood for my team’s camp. Can you do that for me?” He asked the Omi as it jumped off his shoulders casting a spell with its stick. Cutting multiple trees in clean slices. Kazume caught all of the pieces of wood he could carry. Watching the Omi leap back into the trees. Kazume smiled watching it scurry off, he decided to walk back, bringing back multiple sizes of wood. Tossing it on the ground letting out a sigh and falling to his knees into laying down. Now completely exhausted, Kazume waited for the girls and Kizen to finish cooking.

Once the smell got stronger from the seasoned cooked food. Jumping up out of excitement Kazume was ready to eat. So he did, scarfing down plenty of fish while sitting at the campfire. He was across from Kizen and the two raced to finish the fish faster.

“This is some good stuff! Thank you Kizen sensei, and Yumiya,” He spoke with his mouth full while chomping on the fish. Kizen finished eating first and headed to bed which left the three to talk amongst themselves. Looking up to the night sky stuffing his face with fish. Looking over to the two girls. “So,” gulp, “What do you think is going to happen on the mission? Maybe we get ambushed by the “aggressive spirits'' that the school taught us about, or maybe ooou! A rogue wizard!” He said, grabbing another stick with two fishes on it. “So what was it like for you growing up?” He asked Heiress.

“We should also come up with a formation attack, like a team attack!” He said excitedly. “You use lightning, I use both lightning and fire. We can probably start the formation with me creating the opening, and you follow up? Now how we do it I don’t know we gotta figure that much out.” Kazume looked at the Fire intently for a moment, getting in a more relaxed manner. “We’ll be the best team the Hidden Leaf has ever created.” Looking up into the night sky filled with beautiful stars. “Have you ever heard the story of Jack the Reaper?”

Looking at Yumiya with a worried expression. “They say he’s a man who seeks human souls… the story started on one night a woman had gotten off work later than usual, she lived out of the town she worked at. She strolled the empty black streets, taking an alleyway. There she met a man who was injured asking for help, and with a kind heart she decided to accept his request.” He looked at the beautiful Hyuga blushing a bit, to check if she was invested enough and somewhat terrified of his makeshift story. “AH!” He shouted and jumped at her to add extra fear effect. “Screams were silenced and all that was left of the woman was her watch, to never be seen again… They say he lurks around anywhere with no lights looking for someone to kill. I used an aura sense earlier and felt something really unusual…” He said with a terrified face, then breaking out laughing. “I'm only kidding, you think I was serious? There’s no such thing as a guy who takes souls, what the hell!” He laughed harder, until the wind gave a soft gust; which made his skin crawl and he jumped up.

After some time of conversation between the new team 7, sleep had found its way to them. Kazume’s sleeping position was wild as his body spreaded out of his blanket. He snored as well with his mouth wide open.

Kizen Hatake
699b973cc5bf6650915a71714f6a3014.jpg
Kizen had caught his team a good enough meal for them to feast on for their adventures. He had a bunch of fishes in a net he had made. Even though I caught a massive spirit, spirit meat is prime meat. Rich in flavor and good in nutrients. Thankfully his endeavors were for not. Traversing back to the group he carried all of the meat over his shoulders.

There he noticed the three seemingly all taking a break. Kizen threw the meat on the floor walking over to the three of them. Tapping Kazume on the side with his foot, sending him flying into the body of water near them. Looking over to Faye and Yumiya with a blank stare and a cigarette in his mouth. “So I’m guessing you’ve all trained yourselves to starvation right? Yo Kazume go and get us some wood.” He noticed that Kazume’s body was stiff, which meant he was over-exhausted, probably using breathing techniques. “No excuses either, chop chop. You two will help me prepare the food. We’re going to be skinning them alive!” He finished with a creepy excited tone. “Kidding they’re already dead so it's not as bad. When you’re all with me you will work as a team! Got it?”

Walking back over to the net, cutting it open with a short cutting knife. Looking back over to the girls while he shuffled through the mass. “Now that your first day of training is coming to an end you can finally relax”. He turned his attention back on the fish pulling multiple out after Kazume brought sticks and woods back; he had already skinned a few before arriving. Using his knife from before to carve the stick sharp and thin enough to stick two fishes on each one.

“When you’re out doing your daily life stuff, try to incorporate breathing in through the nose and out with the mouth. Yeah it might sound like something simple, but I mean even incorporating in your workouts, every training, cooking, it goes on. Once you're able to fluently be able to do that then you can focus on Total Concentration. For now let's just shape up your mana a tad bit.” He mentioned it to his students with a smirk. Releasing some smoke from his mouth, going back to picking the wood showing the others how to make a fire suitable for the battlefield. It was a lot smaller than a campfire, but he did it only for demonstration. It was four logs pointing to a middle and he created a small fire in the middle with magic. “This is not the element fire, it is raw mana from my body taking shape into a flame, giving off the same heat properties and light functionality. It’s used to help draw in our allies who memorize and lock onto our mana. Remember mana flows through everything so it’s not easy for the enemy to simply pick up on something as small as this, unless they’ve memorized your mana. Now this fire is exceptionally good when you're trying to conceal your presence from spirits and give your party a camp light. This is your best option, surprisingly spirits can’t see the fire. With the training I put you all through now will allow you to better control your mana so you can then bend it to your will.” By now the food was cooking up and the massive fish as well all being cooked over a massive fire that Kizen had made with the wood Kazume gathered. If either of the girls decided to help him he would show them how to season fish with natural herbs around them. Very handy when on the field in the midst of an extended mission.

“Once we’re done eating we’ll be going to rest. Waking up early in the morning to get back to your training regimen. I’ll also give you all some combat training as well. We have a lot of work on our hands, but with dedication you can all achieve great things.” He grabbed a stick from the fire pit munching on the cooked fish. Using his knife to cut off a piece of the Spirit. His face lit up in joy. “So good. You guys should come over and dig in.”

“Spirit meat is exceptionally good for the body. Don’t knock it till you try it,” He nodded. “I’ll be going to sleep now, you three better not get into any trouble, got it?” He mentioned each of them with a death glare. Once he was done with eating he rested against a tree immediately falling asleep.

The sun was finally starting to set and the sky revealed the millions of shining stars. They were already bright even though the sun hadn’t fallen completely. The breeze was coming in more frequently yet a lot more calmer and cooler. The leaves swaying side to side with the wind. Omi’s that glowed bright revealed themselves from their hiding spots. Each blankly staring at each of the two young Spirit Slayers.
saxon saxon

Mira Atobi
a011a84710eca2feaa5d8206bfeb30ec.jpg
Mira jumped through the branches of the tall trees scouting the area around their clearing. Everything was quiet so far so it was best she focused her efforts on food. Backflipping off of a tree landing into some bushes she fetched a couple of berries. In her traveling bag she kept a scroll that had potatoes sealed inside, in her backpack for use. Until she gathered enough berries and fruits that were all around she carried them until she found a boar. Feeling sorry for the poor creature as it had to meet its end, but she and her young were hungry.

Making quick work of the boar she dragged everything she could before hopping back into the trees. When she arrived back at the site she landed smoothly in the middle of the camp dropping everything she had on a blanket. Resting her hand on the ground for a moment before standing back up; she was leaving behind her mana to create an illusion spell. Hands placed on her hips with a smile plastered on her face. Turning to look at the three students she walked over to them.

“Okay squirts, this is day one of your training as true Spirit Slayers! Remember that everyday we train, you make sure every moment counts! Even if it feels like you're not making progress, you truly are. There’s more than meets the eye! I have three rules that you have to abide by if you wish to follow my teachings. Rule number one, even though we are familiar with each other, never let your guard down.” She finished appearing behind Isshin, then another one of her behind Getsumei, and Gyasi.

The trees around the group started twisting and turning, and the sky shifted to green. The ground would rise and lower repeatedly, massive snakes slithering down each of the trees hissing towards the students. Each of the clones of Mira’s started to laugh historically.

“In this realm each of you is under my will. Now I’m sure the academy taught you all the three types of magics, Elemental, Fighting, and Illusion. Though they never told you how exactly to deal with it if ever caught in one; only how to use it.” Her voice echoing through the ominous air, the environment was starting to get foggy as well.

To Gyasi he could feel or “see” the shift in mana in the area. It would look like swirly colorful lines in his view.

“In order for one to possibly break out of an Illusion spell is if they’re magic power is greater than the user’s or if an outsider came in contact with the victim, i.e. touch, or by pouring mana into them. You have to touch the person in order to give them mana so I guess they fall under the same category. Anyways another trick is the one each of you will be trying to learn! By controlling your mana throughout your body and expelling it out in a large quantity. Like trying to self-destruct. The task itself isn’t easy, and actually extremely exhausting to the mind and body. It takes complete concentration, and mental discipline to pull it off, but once you do I can teach you guys the cool stuff! Goodluck!”

( Tip: Clap your hands together using them as the starting point of the mana control, channeling and controlling the output of your weblink. The more mana you use to try and burst out the spell the faster you get exhausted. None of you will pick up on this technique instantly. To make it make sense, act as if you are using a spell, but instead of casting one you exert the mana from your body in an explosive manner.)

“Rule number two, when struck down you will get back up. I will not allow anyone to call themselves my student if they are easy to give up!” Gyasi would take a kick to the gut being sent into a tree. Unable to feel where it came from since it felt like Mira was all around them. “Keep your ears sharp, don’t let your eyes or smell deceive you.” She force palmed Getsumei in the gut sending her sliding, then following up kicking Isshin on the ground. Any clones of Mira disappeared and one popped up sitting on a tree branch above them.

“In the illusion your bodies are vulnerable, but with enough practice, you can make them self reactive,” She jumped down in the middle of each of them. “Rule number three, the final and most important rule, anything I teach you WILL only be used against the forces of evil.” She looked at each of them with a death glare and cold tone. “Especially on each other!” She smiled. “Now that's taken care of. Shall we begin?” She sat down looking at each of them. “Go on. Try to break out. Goodluck!”

The group would be attempting to break out for the remainder of the day, now that Mira could relax as she watched each of them laying trapped in the spell. She smiled, beginning to prepare the camp for the night stay. Once they picked up on the concept she would initiate the next phase reteaching them the basic Spirit Seal, once they had shown maturity in the spell, she would then show them her own personal seal, “Slithering Gate”. These three training regimens could last their entire trip and then some. It was too early for her to show them any spells.

(Each of you can go through your own whacky adventure in this illusion if you’d like to add some flavor to your post~)
AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre L0ck0n L0ck0n

Akoji Saruhan
0a00757fb64f2f99cfa791a716e5c11a.jpg
The waitresses of course showed their efforts in attempts to win his heart, but he kindly rejected them. All he wanted was the one woman he’s dreamt of for years. Pouring the first bottle of sake into his choko, following up with a long sip. Enjoy the sensational flavor and potency of the rice sake. He continued this process until he was done with the first bottle. Reaching for the second bottle, a shout from across the building made him jolt. The sound of the voice made him realize immediately who it was.

“HEY WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME THAT DAMMIT!!!!” He shouted back to her with a smirk on his face pouring himself another shot of sake in his choko. Watching the young elf approach the table, Akoji rested his cheek in the palm of his hand; as well taking his shot calmly. Hearing Akemi’s inquiry which made him spit his Sake out of his mouth. He broke out into a big laugh.

“Happy to see you too Ruby.” Ruby was the nickname he had given her, because her hair reminded him of the gem. He laughed out loud. “You know one day you little leaf’s might really surpass me, but as of today you can dream about it! Come on, look at me!” He smirked at her, listening to the request of delicious desserts. Of course another scandal to deepen Akoji’s pockets. Could he really call her his student if she didn’t?

“Sure we can throw some of that on there. What else do you think the others would want?” He had an uncontrollable smile plastered on his face as he watched Akemi twirl her scarlet hair. “You know now that you mentioned it, some Monaka does sound fantastic! I haven’t had that in a looong time.” Motioning his hand to call over a waitress he whispered in her ear to add the best desserts on the menu and to give him half off on everything. She accepted half of the request…

“So how was your day?” He asked the young elf. Filling his Choko up with Sake. People ran by dropping plates of food off, a korean bbq style buffet with extra “Spirit” meat; Spirit meat was always rich in nutrients and were massive size slabs of meat. “You better grab everything you can before the other two arrive.” Cups of water were placed for each of the kids, and three massive jars filled with water for the Akimichi.

Not to mention Inikor had finally arrived. Akoji thought they’d all walk together and meet before coming, but he guessed today they wanted some alone time? Not really caring about the details he waved at Inikor to signal the boy over.

“Good to see you too champ, how’s the ol’parents doing at home? What’s with the long face, don’t tell me you starved yourself out before coming today?” Akoji scratched the back of his head worryingly. This was possibly a way to get deeper in his pockets, damn.

“Considering you just got here, she should be trailing after you. The Yamanaka are always well known for being fashionably late.” He said looking at each of his students. “You look like you’ve been gaining some weight again Inikor, what did I tell you about eating too much of those Onigiri?” He chuckled watching as the BBQ and seafood and desserts were still being pulled out from the kitchen to their table. It was the size that could feed an entire village and much more. Akoji sighed and a smile grinned on his face. “It’s almost like the food is calling to us? Don’t you guys think?”

Taking a glance at the long awaited arrival of Iseul Akoji smiled while sipping on his Choko casually watching her take her seat. “You’re not too far behind everyone else, so you three had finally graduated the academy and became fully fledged Spirit Slayers, I gotta say I’m proud of you. It only gets harder from here though, but I’m sure we can work out the tweaks on the way. For now stuff your faces with your hearts content!” He smiled continuing to kill his bottles of Sake. While the group enjoyed their meals and conversing amongst themselves Akoji decided now was the best time. Reaching into his backpack Akoji pulled out a small box holding it up to the three.

“Do you know what’s in this box? Of course not! I honestly just wanted to show you my new box! Ha!” He gave a smirk, “On a serious note this a gift for your efforts from me as your sensei, and as the Saruhan of our bond, I gift you three each unity earrings. I’m sure your parents explained how this goes right? Once you put this on you pledged to protect each other from this life onto the next!” He opened the box revealing the silver spike earrings. Once they had received their earrings Akoji stuffed the box back into his backpack pulling out a scroll. Unraveling the scroll Akoji cleared his throat.

“So due to the lack of numbers in Spirit Slayers available we were in trusted with a C rank mission. We have to deliver some supplies safely over to the west, at BoruBoru town. You guys down for the ride?”
Mineczka Mineczka Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ghostiiys Ghostiiys

Yumiya Hyuga
unnamed45.png

Yuimya listened to Kazume as he spoke, she nodded here and there as she listened. "Well those are some lofty ideals, though I think I'm going to have to hold you to them now that you told me. The moment you start to falter, I will knock some sense back into you," she giggled a bit as she slapped her hands together to remove some of the dirt. "Though I don't think you need to go as far as dying for it, ideas are contagious. They are the hardest thing to kill; once its in the mind it never leaves," she stated before seeing their sensei had returned with a rather large fish in toe. Which caused her to go wide-eyed for a moment, You have got to be kidding me right? He caught that thing out here? She thought to herself as she cleared her throat.

A moment later Kazume was sent into the ponder as she facepalmed herself as he was sent into the lake. He should really keep his guard up around sensei he seems to have it out for him. She thought to herself before she was told what she was going to be doing. Smiling and nodding her head, "I think I can handle that, I do cook from time to time at home, so I have experience with it," Yumiya took the fish and set it down on a cloth as she started to skin the fish that was brought back. She started to hum to herself as she continue to prepare the food once that was complete she focused her attention on Kizen who started to speak about the fire.

"Well that is useful, though its not every for someone to memorize mana unless they are trained for it," She stated before as Kizen finished his lesson. She found it to be useful and it would be helpful should the situation arise. "Uh well I had my mana points hit a lot and I was covered in bruises. There were people always pushing me even if I didn't want it. I spent hours training with my father, needless to say I didn't have a whole lot of free time for me. There is always that pressure that I have to live up to my clans reputation, which is what is expected," She concluded shaking her head.

"Yeah that could work, you could open it up and I could strike from a distance or close range depending on what were fighting. That would give us an advantage if we struck quickly which we seem to have speed on our side. Though I can't say what the other teams have on us or if they are the same," Yumiya pointed out as she brought her hand up to her chin. As she was eating Kazume started to tell a story that she knew was fake since she had only heard it once and it was coming from him. Though she played along with it, though she had to admit it was an intriguing story to say the least. As he did the jump scare she chuckled, "Oh well you will have to try better than that to fool me, had you picked something I've heard of before you might have gotten me, besides no one would be able to get away with that easily," she chuckled. Finishing her food she stood up, "well I think I will turn in, though I wouldn't mind a bath but oh well," she sighed as she rolled out her sleeping bag and crawled inside falling asleep.

mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510

Kazume Takeshi

“Sounds good to me! I can adapt to any situation too. You're also very quick on your feet, so our joint Lightning strikes could do some serious work.” Looking over to Yumiya then back at the blazing fire, “I’m not worried about the other teams as long as we push ourselves as team 7. We can grow stronger than them all! Just watch.” The two shared a laugh together in front of the fire, this was their first night as team 7 sharing a meal. Kazume’s ridiculous story had somewhat worked in his favor.

“Yeah well, showers aren’t everywhere. Especially out on the field. Alright, sleep well.” He told her as he watched her head to sleep. Kazume continued to stare off into the fire seeing his reflection in it. Resting his eyes taking a deep breath, Kazume followed after Yumiya falling to sleep.

Unable to fall asleep Kazume’s eyes slowly opened up. His head resting on his hands, as a pillow. Staring off into the beautiful night sky, he let out a soft sigh. Shifting his view to each star, he noticed Some shaped into a woman's face. Unfamiliar with who the face resembled. A smirk slowly crept up his lips and he closed his eyes again.

With a good night’s rest, team 7 felt completely rejuvenated. Early morning, but still dark out as the sun has not risen yet. Kazume slept against the tree with his head resting against it. In his right hand gripping onto his sheathed Nichi Weapon. Hearing a tree branch crack, Kazume’s eyes bolted up. Kizen crouched down with his finger over Kazume’s lips. Realizing it was his sensei he nodded. Noticing Yumiya hadn’t woken up yet, Kazume headed towards the tree.

Looking up the tall tree, Kazume caught his fist; with a vigorous smirk, his eyes gave off burning determination. Taking a deep breath before a weak gust gave off from his body and a blue flame formed around his feet. “Okay no more fooling around today I’m focusing up!”

Crouching with his hands pressed against his knees, Kazume got ready. Taking off in a dash, Kazume bolted up the tree in great succession. Leaping to the side whenever a branch came up. Reaching up to forty feet again Kazume flipped backwards landing on a branch. Leaping back down from the “giant’s beanstalk”. Reaching the bottom Kazume turned repeatedly, running up to forty feet.

Until he felt like he had to recharge on some mana Kazume sat on a tree branch. The birds chirping a beautiful song joined with the Omi’s. Dusk finally reached its hour; the sun started to rise up.

saxon saxon

Sanzu Saruhan
680646bec463ddb2dcd6230c4ac70f7e.jpg

Dealing with multiple people at once was no easy task, even for one person. Somehow Sanzu managed and found his own routine to make it slightly easier on him. By this time in the day he had already handled all of the requests and paperwork, so it was time to get up and going. The sky is no longer blue but giving an orange tint from the reflection of the sun.

Placing his Konoken hat on and smoking from his pipe, Sanzu left his office. Locking the door behind him, he strolled through the building’s hallways. Taking in the fresh air in the empty halls, Sanzu continued smoking from his pipe. Locking the building’s twin doors behind him, his next destination was the Saruhan confinement. The clan only consisted of a select few being the KonoKen, his two sons and his oldest son’s child.

Greeting the children of the village while making a B-line straight home. Finally arriving at the gate of his home, Sanzu entered, being greeted by his maids. There he would shower and dress in a kimono. Sitting in his room releasing the smoke from his breath, he noticed a soft press against his floor. Turning his head swiftly there he was met with Bamoo; Kizen’s summon.
66d2bd811bbd25494a033340b91efcbf.jpg

“Ah! That was quick, he has a message for me already?”

“It seems that way sir.”

“I’ll take it, actually how far did they end up going out?”

“Only some miles north, why?“

“Can you take my granddaughter to team 7? I think I’ve decided which team to entrust her to.”

“Sure.”

Bamoo ran through the hallways of the Saruhan mansion, picking up on Sanzu’s granddaughter’s scent. Arriving at her room he sat watching the door slide open revealing the young Saruhan.

Clearing his throat he looked up at her with cute puppy eyes. “Sorry to intrude, but I was given a mission to take you to your newly assigned team. Ummm… oh yeah congratulations on the graduation. I’ll be outside whenever you're ready.”

The small pug dog walked off from her room seemingly finding his way out of the mansion. There he would wait for her at the front door. Once she had gotten her things ready to set out he looked up to her.

“Ready to leave? Try your best to keep up.” He bolted off on all four legs purposely making her break off into a full sprint to keep up. The two would soon exit the North Gate of the village dashing through the forest. They would leave the village barrier feeling completely rejuvenated. Bamoo would jump into a bush hiding from her sight. Then appearing on a tree branch. Then he would jump from tree branch to tree branch knowing that she couldn’t as fast as him. Soon they would reach an opening with a lake that led to a waterfall. And an 80 foot tall tree. There the two would be met with the spirit slayers who vacant the spot.

bayleen bayleen

ezgif-3-4da8ecd64c.jpeg Mizuki Tanaka
Key slammed the sliding door to her bedroom; she decided to give her parents the silent treatment. If they weren't going to take her seriously like they do all their other kids, they didn't deserve to be in her life. Slamming her body onto the chair, she opened her notebook, pulled out a pen, and began writing, '
dear diary, everyone around me is an idiot-'

Before she could write her private thoughts down, Key was interrupted by the sliding door opening. Getting up to shout at who she thought was her parents. She swallowed back her scream. Key was never fond of dogs. Getting chased by one across the neighborhood had caused her enough trauma, and they were ugly; she quite frankly blocked everything out that the dog had said except for "graduation" and "team". She would be overjoyed at this moment, but the fear was getting in the way of that. The dog said he would wait for her outside till she was ready '
oh, how civilized. It almost made me forget how he barged into my room' once the dog showed himself out. Without taking her eyes off the door, Key grabbed her notebook and began ripping pages out, throwing them on the spot where the dog was standing, "ew, ew, ew," basically making a path of papers to the sliding door.

After what seemed like hours, Key finally finished her morning routine. She had mentally prepared herself for the dog outside, but that didn't stop her from cringing at the sight of it. Key was trying her best to act like this ugly ball of horror did not phase her, but keeping herself composed and listening to the thing simultaneously was hard. The dog uttered a few words and soon went hopping away. Standing there in a daze, she fixed her hair, "
I thought once it left, the stench of dog would disappear, but it's still here," covering her nose as she walked, "follow the stench of urine, I suppose."

Key finally caught up to the dog, only to lose him again. '
This is what it has come to you've stooped so low Mizuki.' she thought as she spotted the dog finally stop in the distance, finally reaching our destination. Putting some distance between her and the dog, she didn't make eye contact, "What now?"

Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510 (Bamoo)

Last edited:
Kei Nara
OIP48NUSB23.jpg

Kei earlier had a note drop from the sky and land next to her; the girl crouched down as she picked it up. Her green eyes shifted from side to side as she read the contents. Oh, so I've been assigned to a team, and finally, took them long enough to see my value. She thought to herself as she didn't recognize the name. Standing up she brushed the dust off her black shorts before walking into the house and grabbing her gear. "I'm going out Mom, I have to be somewhere," She shouted as she shut the door and start to jog down the street. The meeting location was a BBQ place, which she thought was a little strange. So she ran through the streets nimbly dodging people as she maneuvered the streets.

I wonder who is going to be on the team, names were not mentioned so I suppose I will have to find out when I get there. I really hope there isn't anyone that is annoying. She pondered to herself as she slid under some wood planks that were being carried out of a store right as she turned the corner. "whew, hey watch where you are going!" She complained as she leaped up to the rooftops and started to run along the roofs. Her brown hair reached to the small of her back, she was rather proud of it as anyone could see by how it shined in the light as she continued along on her way.

Once she arrive, shee looked at the note she received and then at the name. Well that certainly is a strange name, this place better be good. She thought to herself as she took in a deep breath and puffed up her chest with air as she walked inside the establishment. Taking a moment she looked around seeing several people already at a table and they looked to be around her age and an older person there as well. I bet that is the team. She thought to herself as she ran her hand through her hair before walking over to the table. "Kei Nara," she introduced herself before taking a seat and glancing around at the others. Adjusting how she sat for a moment and then folded her arms across her chest as she waited for the others to start to speak.

Mineczka Mineczka Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gohan510 Gohan510

Yumiya Hyuga
unnamed45.png

Yumiya rolled over in her sleep, slightly drooling, still peacefully sleeping in her sleeping bag. As Kazume started to run up the tree, she started to stir sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Huh, what is going on?" She inquired groggily as she looked over to see where the sound had come from. She then saw Kazume running up the tree much better than he had done the previous day. She would have smirked if she was more awake, but she only managed a yawn as she stood up from her sleeping bag. "Man, my back is a little stiff, I would kill for a bath, but with the present company," she mentioned glaring at her sensei and then at Kazume though she knew with them around that really wasn't an option.

Turning her attention to her bag, she rolled it up and put it back in her pack before brushing the dirt off her hand and standing up walking toward the tree. "Well you certainly started early, the sun isn't even up yet," Yumiya pointed out as she looked up towards him as he sat on a branch. "I suppose it's my turn," she muttered as she cleared her throat and focused her mana into her feet. She then rushed up the tree running past Kazume by a few feet before making a notch in the tree's bark, marking her spot before dropping back down to the ground.

Taking a deep breath, she make several more rushes as she ran up the tree getting further and further until she finally almost reached the top and had to catch herself as she lost her focus for a moment. Gripping the branch, she pulled herself up and let out a sigh, "Well that was embarrassing," she muttered looking out toward the sun as it rose into the sky. I wonder what is going to happen today? She thought to herself before glancing down below her to see what was going on.

Gohan510 Gohan510

12B48C2C-14D0-47C1-A29B-F80274A38BE7.png

Inikor Akimichi
interaction: Mineczka Mineczka Gohan510 Gohan510
“No no.. it’s fine almost forgot about the meeting myself until my parents reminded me” Inikor replied with a small nod towards Iseul, tho it was a slight lie he was just wanting to make the girl feel better to Inikor she was in a similar boat to himself very.. alone at least with her own set of challenges, the Imoogi.. and losing herself too it eventually, an existence on a timer like that was significantly worse at least to Inikor so he felt sorry for her, but like both their situations it was just what they where born into it.

with that his attention shifted to Akoji, question his expression having changed to a half worried smile. “They are doing ok it busy recently, they where tempted to tag along but just didn’t have the time.. and umm.. yeah I might have not eaten too much because I wanted to enjoy this, tho don’t mind the facw you know how I get sometimes“ Inikor replied shrugging off his mood as frankly it was just how he got sometimes it wasn’t anything to worry about, of course he’d kinda just start eating as if to avoid any more questions about his mood though it was apparent as always something was bothering him. But he’d of course remain listening too akoji little speech.

“yeah I know how the earrings work” Inikor replied softly taking his one gently in his hand and making sure to put it on before continuing with anything else. Them starting on a C rank mission however made Inikor equel parts worried and excited, firstly that seemed fairly high for all of them being so new and secondly they where being trusted enough with their abilities to actually succeed with such a mission. ”Aah oh well ok we can definitely do it then we’ve got the skills for it“ Inikor replied hesitantly to Akoji looking over towards Iseul As he said this.

Kizen Hatake
Waking up a lot earlier than his two students, getting up on his two feet. Kizen stretched his back and his legs taking a walk around taking in the scenery. It was way too early to wake his two so he allowed them to get as much rest as they could. Today was going to be a lot tougher. Taking a cigarette from his pocket, sparking it with his lighter. Inhale, exhale repeatedly taking this time to reflect.

This was a spot his father had taken him to for training. In his younger days the tree was a lot smaller than it was now…

“Begin!”

The two flash stepped towards each other exchanging fists. Raitonin Hatake, the father of Kizen was a known man through his time in his service. Seen by many throughout the lands in between. Having slain multiple important figures, especially the land of rock. Word had it that you couldn’t hear him until it was too late. Raitonin created a tight bond with the Abarama Clan due to shared idealism. In turn he traded his teachings with them, inherently creating a form of Ki control that allowed him to go completely “ghost”.

Raitonin kicked Kizen in his side sending him into the lake. He stood on the tree during this time it was only sixty feet tall. Kizen jumped out the water running back up the tree, attempting to strike his father. Getting kicked in his back, Kizen retained his stature doing flips in the sky on a branch. Raitonin was not only silent in his strikes, but also had the speed to back it up. He was an all around top tier Assassin. Yet at the end of the day he was a caring father and very patient. He had white hair from a young age due to stress from constant fighting.

“Retain your breathing, strike faster, harder, smarter! Look for an opening in my impenetrable defense.”

With the memory ending with a trail of smoke Kizen stood back up. Ashing his cigarette and stomping it out, he walked around for a moment before looking towards his two students. A small smile crept up, walking over to the food taking whatever leftover small fish. Closing his eyes tapping into aura sensing, he couldn’t sense anything hostile nearby. Walking back over to the resting area he gently stepped on a small stick on the floor. Noticing Kazume immediately reacting to the slightest sound, he was a very light sleeper considering all the snoring he did. Placing his finger right above the young man’s lips.

Uncertain if Yumiya was asleep or not. Kizen stood back up walking over to his backpack, pulling out an orange book. Peering over noticing Kazume was already beginning his training. Kizen flipped through his pages calmly.

latest

Bamoo landed on a tree branch before the clearing peering off into the distance of the lush green fields accompanied with flowers and a barricade of trees around it. Bamoo looked down to the girl confused as all hell what she was talking about; tilting his head to the side. “What do you mean? Say hello to your team,” He licked his paw. “Here I’ll help you,”

Kizen landed on the same branch as Bamoo standing above him, “Well never mind then. This is Kizen your sensei. He’ll do you all the teaching and stuff, the names Bamoo by the way.”

“Well said,” Kizen was still reading an orange colored book, the title was a Shogi tutorial. Kizen pulled the cigarette from his mouth, releasing the smoke, “Seeming you’ve been brought back with Bamoo, you must be related to the old man third, am I right?”

“She doesn’t like me for some reason” Bamoo blurted out with his poker face.

“Well… for one, you smell..”

“I think I smell just fine!”

Taking another hit of his cigarette while flipping another page, “Why did you want to become a Spirit Slayer.” He asked a very vague question waiting for an answer. “If you answer wrong I’m sorry to say Ima have to send you back home to Lord third.” His eyes were cold and serious.
Kazume Takeshi
Stretching his muscles out he looked towards Yumiya who shouted to him. Kazume laughed, rubbing the back of his head, “Early bird gets the early worm”. Watching her make a few attempts going up the tree only making it up to fifty-five feet up the tree. Kazume watched her go in awe.

“She’s really good! That just means I gotta keep working even harder!” He caught his own fist with a big smirk on his face, determined to reach just as high as she did. Taking this time to jump back down from the branch Kazume landed back on the grass swiftly. Taking a look back up to the tree noticing it’s like he nearly is breaking his neck just to see it. It was strange though that you couldn’t see it from the village, actually not able to see it at all. Mana irradiated from the tree viciously, and it was like this part of the forest was alive, watching.

Kazume continued his laps up the tree, hardly even making it to fifty feet, just short by a few feet off from Yumiya. He was trying to catch his breath from the amount of laps he did. This training was extremely hard on the body, due to the overexertion of mana and constant burning of stamina. This time he jumped down to the ground in an attempt to shoot back up at a higher rate, and which he did going up to sixty feet, only to slip and fall back on a branch thirty feet up in the air.

“Ow ow ow ow ow!!! That really hurts,” Kazume sat up rubbing his back while wincing in pain. By now the two had been successfully running laps up the massive tree for about a couple of hours now. Kazume was laying on a branch with one knee up and the other leg dangling. Looking over to Yumiya, he was trying to catch his breath. “Man, this is some serious stuff! I wonder how much longer we’re going to stay here. You know about the mission we’re going on right? It’s supposed to be suuuuuper far from home.” He exaggerated to her. By now the sun had risen up and people would continue out their daily lives. Kazume heard chatter going on far off, though he couldn’t depict what they were saying he still caught the slightest sound.

Using his legs to hold himself on the tree branch, Kazume hanged upside down noticing a young girl with brown hair was talking to Kizen. Apparently Kizen had a dog with him? What happened in these last couple of hours?

“Yo Yumiya, take a look! Could she possibly be our next teammate??” He asked her, still hanging upside down from the tree branch like a monkey.

Interactions: Yumiya saxon saxon , Mizuki bayleen bayleen

ezgif-3-4da8ecd64c.jpegKey fiddled with her ring; she couldn't tell if the smell was making her sick or that her childhood nightmare was standing next to her. Looking down at the dog as he spoke to her answering her apparently stupid answer trying to explain, "Well, I-" She was cut off, when a man with black hair and the bluest eyes she's ever seen appeared where Bamoo once was, which Bamoo pointed out and quickly introduced him and then proceeding to include his own name.
"
Bamboo like the plant?" she whispered to herself. Opening her mouth caused her baby hairs to get swept up by the wind spitting them out and pushing them out of her face during this time she was trying to concentrate on her what her sensei was saying,

"
Grandfather? Oh yeah, we're related he's my grandfather..." Which she just said, "I'm Mizuki, but you can call me Key."
Bamboo then pointed out that she didn't seem to like him, which was an understatement; however, that wasn't what annoyed her. She thought she acted pretty well. It's beyond her how he figured it out. Then again, she wasn't being 'that' discreet about it, especially when she first saw him. Her facial expressions were not well kept by then. Key couldn't contain her laugh when her sensei called out Bamoo on his smell.

'Fine was an understatement. He needed to be bathed in essential oils even then; it wouldn't be-' her thoughts were cut off by the black-haired sensei crossing her arms as he finished his sentence. "Oh no." She said, pushing her hair back,

"
I'm going to be a Spirt Slayer; not you or anyone else is gonna stop me." letting go of her hair, completely giving up on fighting the wind, "But my brothers were spirit slayers growing up. I watched them train, graduate and practice I thought was going to be -" Key realized she was telling her whole life story, which wasn't what he asked, "I've wanted to do this since I could walk." she paused for a second, "Is that a good enough reason for you?"
Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510

Iseul Ryou
"I see... I had thought I was the only late one of us..." Iseul replied to Inikor, her low, almost hushed voice displaying the same warmth that the gentle smile had. Taking a seat with her teammate, and mentor, Iseul couldn't shake the feelings that welled within her, the excitement of the upcoming adventure, to see the world on her own terms, as opposed to what her family had decided to teach her, or what the academy had. Followed in part, with the nervousness that always came with the prospect of adventure, so many things could go wrong, so much could fail, and she could very easily lose her fragile control over the Imoogi's soul within her, and cause damages unknown to not only her, but likely everyone in the village...

Glancing between the two, she followed along to the brief conversation between Inikor and Akoji, particularly with the Unity Earrings, which... Iseul had recalled learning of years ago, it contains a pledge that the wearers are to protect each other, in this life, the next, and through the infinite reincarnations of their souls. It sparked a small thought within Iseul, however, as far as she knew, she harboured two souls, one that was her own, and the great Imoogi's soul... Would this affect just her soul? Or would it take effect on the Imoogi as well? As many answers as she had for the earring, at least two more questions sprung up for her, often being unable to be answered to the best of her knowledge...

After the box, came the scroll, a mission. Having only been a Mage for but a few weeks at most, they were already sending her team out on a mission... "The Hunting Corps must getting desperate, if they're sending mages on a C rank... Normally, they'd send a Warlock or higher for that..." Iseul remarked, looking over the mission details, brushing a few strands of her snow-white hair behind her ear, before turning her eyes up towards Akoji, "Are you certain we can handle this? Just Inikor and I? While I do not doubt our skill levels, this may be beyond our experience, and inherently far more dangerous than what the Corps would put fresh Mages to..." Her voice seemed less warm than earlier, while it was not harsh, it was rather professional and distant, showing the maturity that she had developed thanks to the dread that lingered at her Seventeenth birthday, to say she had to grow up fast was an understatement, and Iseul knew it.

Looking over the scroll once more, it seemed to be a simple delivery mission, which settled some of Iseul's qualms... However, another question came up, in that why a delivery to BoruBoru Town was a C rank mission? Was it what they were transporting? Or was it something else entirely...?

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gohan510 Gohan510

Akoji Saruhan
0a00757fb64f2f99cfa791a716e5c11a.jpg

Akoji listened in on Inikor mentioning the Akimichi family. Akoji understood what he meant, both parents having to go on classified missions. They’re hands were always busy being the village’s mightiest strength. He kept a calm smile on his face. “That would’ve been fun to have them along, but duty calls. Well I’m glad you did, you both can order as much as you want!” He reassured Inikor.

Drifting his sight to Iseul, Akoji smirked, he always enjoyed a good tussle with Iseul. She was like the mother of the three, constantly making sure she was on top of everything. Which was important, seeming how difficult and tricky this world could be. Akoji’s eyes trailed onto Kei calmly as he sipped onto his choko, smoothly adjusting them back onto Iseul to not give off the hint. Akoji smirked, “A lot of missions have been popping up, so the lower ranks have been put on hold.” Akoji had to be careful not to reveal much. Hearing her concern about the mission being high rank was a valid question. “Well with just the two of you miiight do alright, of course because I wouldn’t allow anything to happen to you. Though I have a question. I wonder if the shadows ever let you both learn to pick up on its presence?” He paused for a moment, giving off a hiccup. “Have faith in Lord Third's decisions.” He winked

Laying his cheek in the palm of his hand looking at Kei sit. “Welcome stranger.” He joked with Kei with a calm and warm smile. Raising his head high, sitting up straight, clearing his throat. “I love your spirit champ! Eat up as much as you like you three.” He started to stuff his face looking at each of them.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mineczka Mineczka saxon saxon

Yuimiya Hyuga
unnamed45.png

Yumiya attempted to get higher as she reached 55 feet up the tree before stopping. Catching her breath, she looked down at the ground below plotting the path mentally of how she was going to get down. She had used a lot of mana in a short about of tim,e and she wasn't trying to use too much more if she could help it. Even she had her limit,s and tiring herself out now would only make her visual prowess weaker if they needed it later on. With that in min,d she decided it was time for a break. She dropped down to the next branch and repeated this a few times until she reached the ground.

Crouching down, she landed on the ground looking up as Kazume fell to a branch above her. "Uh, are you okay?" She inquired as she stood up and brushed the dirt off her hands. "You should probably come down and let your mana replenish," she suggested as he started to swing down from a branch now upside down. "Uh, that is what I heard, though the distance isn't all that important I suppose," She brought her hand up to her chin as she thought more about the mission.

"So long as we complete the mission, I don't think the details matter too much outside of our objective," she stated as Kazume mentioned the new arrival. She was squinting her eyes for a moment as she shielded her eyes from the sun, looking at the girl. "I would assume that I the case, though we will have to wait to see if that is confirmed or not," Yumiya concluded as she clasped her hands behind her back.
"I would kill to take a bath in the lake, though I can feel the grease in my hair," she muttered before sighing and walking back toward the opening where they had slept the night prior.

Mention: Gohan510 Gohan510

Kei Nara
OIP48NUSB23.jpg

Kei continued to glace at the two others that were at the table. However, they didn't seem to notice her presence which caused her to puff her cheeks out in annoyance. The least they could do is at least nod or something! Who raised these people!? She shouted in her head as she leaned back in her seat before placing her hands in her lap. She was very much confident in her abilities no matter the situation that she was placed in. At this point she figured she was the top dog in terms of her "teammates".

She was about to speak again when Akoji spoke up, "Kei Nara, remember it." Kei replied as she glared at Akoji before he started to dig into the food that was on the table. What is even going on here is he trying to kill us with food? She thought to herself as she picked up some chopsticks and started to eat the food as well. She couldn't deny the food wasn't bad, but, she thought there were better things to eat.

As she ate some of the food, she glanced around, trying to size up her "teammates." She wasn't sure what to think of them, but she really didn't care all that much. She only cared enough to learn what they could do.

Mineczka Mineczka Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Kizen Hatake

The response about her relative didn’t seem so passionate, considering he was the most important man in the village he would’ve thought she’d carry pride. Though Kizen didn’t really know Lord third all too well outside of work. Taking in the small gesture he kept his tongue held. Hearing her shaky voice then sprout up, telling her name. “I see”, He responded with his eyes sharp on her. Hearing the young woman laugh was enough to break Kizen into a small smirk, hidden behind his book. Though her response towards wanting to become a spirit slayer, wasn’t what he was expecting; he enjoyed her enthusiasm and determination. Such things were needed in order to push the Land of Fire forward in life. She mentioned being inspired by her siblings which enforced her decision on joining the spirit hunter corp. Kizen raised a eyebrow when she exaggerated her desire to join. Still with sharp eyes pointed at her, with emptiness and calmness; like a calm sea.

Closing the book with his hand Kizen placed it in his back pocket. “You understand, this is not an easy job. Many things happen out in the real world, I hope your attitude is the same on the field.” He jumped down from the branch landing beside Mizuki. “Follow me.” He rested his hands in both pockets, with Bamoo sitting on his shoulder.

The scenery was a lush green field with a pond that streamed down to a waterfall, which had a lake at the bottom. Ontop the green was beautiful different colored flowers. The outing was barricaded by a wall of trees and at the heart of the field, was a 80 foot tall tree.

“You can place your bags here, sorry it’s not like what you're used to. We sleep here as well. This is also one of your teammates,” After allowing her to rest her things, he proceeded towards the tree. “You’ve arrived at perfect timing actually, you’ll begin with mana control exercises; climbing up the tree to the highest point, then doing laps.” She would only reach about 20 feet on her first try. “Focusing your mana to a single point aka your feet you could walk or run on horizontal surfaces. Oh also, the one up there is also a teammate, welcome to team 7. They can help with the rest. After a few hours we’ll be doing some combat training. Tell the other two as well. Any questions?”

Kazume Takeshi
“Well I mean the farther we go from the village, the better the adventure. The path we seem to be headed is the safest way to Keeko town. I’ve been there a few times.”
He responded to the young woman underneath him. Pulling himself up into a seating position on the tree branch. “Completing the mission is going to be super easy!” He smirked, catching his fist. “We gotta escort a messenger safely to the northern border outpost. I wonder what kind of message they’re carrying though.” He cuffed his chin in the palm of his hand.

“There’s no way she came all the way out here on her own. She had to be sent here by lord third, I’m sure of it.” Glancing over to the girl that spoke to Kizen sensei. Looking annoyed by Yumiya’s constant nagging of a bath. “Then go take one down the waterfall, I’m not going to look.” He kept his eyes locked onto Mizuki and Kizen. “I knew it, she is our teammate.” Kazume waited until Kizen and the girl were done with the introductions, and until she walked up to the tree. She would see he was sitting on a branch still only 10 feet high up.

“Yo!” He waved at Mizuki with a smile. “The name’s Kazume, Kazume Takeshi,” he mentioned before flipping down from the branch, landing in front of Mizuki. “Welcome to team seven, we’re just doing some laps up the tree. What should I call you by the way?” Looking back up the tree Kazume grew a smirk on his lips.
Interactions: Yumiya saxon saxon Mizuki bayleen bayleen

ezgif-3-4da8ecd64c.jpegKey listened to her sensei before answering him with, "It will." even though she knew for a fact that her attitude would change. But she figured that she handled life as she always has 'one problem at a time, and that problem right now is sitting on Kizen's shoulder' Key followed her sensei, itching her right hand, "Do we need to bring the dog?"

Key tried her best not to say anything about the bags; she obediently placed her small bag neatly and gently so as not to ruin it. She gave it one last look '
be safe little one.'
Only after he said, the second sentence did Key almost shoot up into the sky, blowing herself into a thousand little pieces. Kizen continued by talking about mana control and whatnot. Key was zoning out to the fact that she had to sleep here. When she heard her sensei finish, she replied, "
No." she looked up at the dangling boy on the tree, giving a smile. 'Great, a whole monkey for a teammate.'

Walking over to them, the boy greeted them with a wave, and she waved back but not before he jumped down, landing in front of her causing her to flinch, "
Hi, Kizume, I'm Mizuki...but call me Key." She thought it best not to mention her last name. She joined Kizume in looking up the tree, "I don't think I'll make it up."

interactions: saxon saxon Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
12B48C2C-14D0-47C1-A29B-F80274A38BE7.png

Inikor Akimichi
interaction: saxon saxon Gohan510 Gohan510 Mineczka Mineczka
"Yeah it's just how things are" inikor nodded quietly looking around with a bit of an awkwardness as was so often the case with the giant boy, of course he was most inclined to agree with Iseul assessment of the situation it really did seem like a handful for the both of them especially first off the bat. "Yeah.. but um.. I think we can probably pull it off fine, with err a bit of luck of course" he'd nod with a more cheesy grin feeling a little more confident then before of course for the boy confidence was like a tide, it went in and out whenever it pleased, but for now it was pretty ok.

He however did tilt his head a bit to the side at the rather strange question Akoji asked.. shadow pick up on your presence? What was that supposed to mean, it was only when a rabbit eared girl suddenly started speaking did it make some sense tho only after startling Inikor causing the giant boy to tumble backwards letting out a small "Eep" before pulling himself back up some half chewed meat stuck in his hair that he'd previously been eating now perched there without him noticing it. "Ph um err hi sorry I didn't notice you there Kei... pphh guess that makes 3 of us right?" Inikor glances around awkwardly

Retsuya Hokaede
900f84422ba979e5ff7c08b2e8193ffb (1).pngIt was just before dawn that Retsuya awoke in the dark as is his routine. Sitting up, he switched on his bedside lamp and rubbed his eyes before staring blankly at the wall in front of him. On the wall was his Grandfather's gi hung up with the back facing towards him, revealing a universal symbol for wind magic printed on the white fabric. It was a solemn look that Retsuya had on his face, almost empty and unfeeling, as he stared at the dimly lit symbol for what seemed like age, time diluted by his half awakened state that would soon fade. He stood up after some time and began to wake up his body with drills once given by his fallen teacher. Handstand knuckle pushups felt appropriate to kick start his mind and body by incorporating strength, endurance, pain and balance.

Retsuya continued his morning routine in complete silence, starting with hygiene and getting dressed for the day. Only the sizzling and crackling of his two eggs broke the quiet of his small vacant home in the forest, followed by the beep from his rice cooker. He ate his breakfast, slowly. He got up early, or more accurately got up at the same time as usual, but with no classes at the academy, he had more time to himself. He took his time eating, while glancing at his letter. He had read it days prior, informing him of his official Spirit Slayer status, but another letter had arrived that he had yet to read. The letter contained a time and a place to meet with the Honoken, which puzzled him, but did not cause alarm. Retsuya simply stood up and walked back to his room.

He looked down at his set of shuriken, mindfully picking the ones he felt most suitable for the day and putting them in his designated pouch, before sticking a scroll into his big jacket. He slipped his shoes on and locked the door behind him. With a deep inhale, Retsuya made his way to the main village, having plenty of time to spare before he was to meet with the leader of Konohagakure. Twilight began to break as he walked passed the gate and slowly walked with his hands in his coat pockets. He glanced around to see some of the regular early birds while he made it deeper into the heart of the town, and if he was attentive enough, he was even able to make out a silhouette or two on rooftops; members of the Anbu. He always had a sharp eye, maybe one day he would join their ranks if fate would have it. In the meantime however, his only goal was to make his grandparents proud of him.

Retsuya stood in the grave yard atop a hill as the sun finally rose. He looked down at the two headstones that laid side by side before kneels down on both knees. He clasped his hands together and closed his eyes, praying and meditating. He communed with his dead Grandparents for a couple of hours. some who walked by and looked on at the orphaned boy felt sorry for him, but it hardly mattered. He had done a fine job taking care of himself for the past year, and this was the first time he was orphaned either. He unfortunately never knew his parents, but his grandparents were enough for Retsuya to honor.

The sun had finally rose fully when he opened his eyes again. It was almost time, and if he left now he would still be a little early, but he made his way there regardless. He passed many notable locations including the academy he was now so familiar with. He walked through a crowd of underclassmen making their way in, but he was never very acquainted with any of them as he the tendency to seclude himself. Everyone thought he was weird anyway, and that hadn't changed just because he graduated. He just continued to walk, hiding his hands in him coat pockets, until he made it to the home of the Konoken. He took his hands out of his pockets to appear more attentive and professional. He was meeting with their leader which would usually instill anxiety, but he felt as calm as ever, albeit somewhat deadpan. He felt that being a graduate now, he was expected to be more adult, more aware and mindful of himself and others. But with that in mind, he couldn't help but feel a little unprepared.

Every adult and fully fledged sorcerer that passed him was so tall, in turn reminded him of how short he was. In truth he was still young, but that made it so much more pertinent to learn and grow as much as possible, so that when he reached their age that he would be on a much higher level. And as he passed by each adult in this place of prestige, he eventually made it to the office of the one in charge. Standing before the shut door to the office, Retsuya cleared his throat before knocking on the door. Once he was let in, he wasted no time introducing himself and getting straight to business as this was his first spoken words today. "I am Retsuya Hokaede, you requested to see me, sir?" His speech was firm and clear, as he showed no signs of nervousness or informality.

Iseul Ryou
Hearing the responses that Akoji had given did not seem to sit well with Iseul, and she was certain he knew that too, it was hard to gauge for her, how Akoji can read her so well. Pondering it for but a moment, Iseul continued her question, how was it the man that was in charge of teaching her while she was at the Academy could read her so easily, where few could manage to get past simple surface level reactions and emotions? She wanted to know, no, she had to know, as if someone was able to see through her screens without issue, then, what may come when the Imoogi finally awakens within her? It all came back to that, her blood being that of a beast whom, if given the chance, would gladly take her life and body without a second thought as far as she knew...

Brushing that thought aside again, Iseul's eyes slowly worked their way into the shadows, Kei had been there the whole time, and the dragon and Giant hadn't noticed until now. Shaking her head in disgust, the silver-haired girl closed her eyes for a moment, how could she miss someone that easily? Mirroring her own annoyance, Kei spoke her name, her eyes saying it all, she was mad, rightfully so in Iseul's opinion, she had been there the whole time, and was pretty much ignored as far as she could tell, which, if anyone had been in the same position, they'd be the same.

The addition of the third changed things, three mages were often capable of handling things, however, it did not change Iseul's thoughts, even with Akoji joining them, it was a risky gambit at that, to send three mages into a C-Rank mission, and an escort mission at that, where there are at least three more variables that could go awry, if not more. Taking a small breath, Iseul crossed her arms under her chest, her eyes set back at Akoji once more, "I do not doubt his decisions, Sonsaeng (Teacher), however, I question the rank with what information we have been given. A simple supply run to the west does not often garner a C rank mission..." A pause came from her, as her eyes glanced back to the scroll, gathering what she could once more, "I more question what dangers lurk within this quest, whether it be the dangers lurking within the shadows of the woods, the supplies being transferred, or... Something more foul... Do forgive my questions, however, I feel inclined to know more about this than what we were given."

With her questions aired, Iseul kept her posture, airing her strength for a moment, in hopes that she can at least barter some more out of Akoji....

Gohan510 Gohan510 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 saxon saxon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back