• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Spirit Slayer (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
unnamed45.png

Yumiya Hyuga
Yumiya earlier had received a random note to head towards the north gate of the village. Though she found out about the whole thing as she woke up, sitting straight up in her bed with the note plastered to her face. Pulling it off is when she read what it was, rubbing her eyes she shot out of the bed, rushing around her room. Grabbing her gear as she slung her bow over her shoulder she threw her door open and rushed out of the house. Several of the workers around the house shook their heads disapprovingly as she raced out the door.

As she reached the gate one of the workers was carrying some bread towards the house she grabbed some as she continued to rush towards the gate. I wish I would have known this the night before I'm going to look like a complete idiot! She screamed in her head weaving through the people who were walking along the road. If there was one thing she hated it was looking like an idiot in front of people. She did have a reputation to uphold and that of the clan as well. Needless to say, this was going to be a very annoying start to her day.

Upon reaching the north gate, she wiped some sweat from her forehead before placing her hands on her hips as she looked around. She wasn't really sure what to make of the whole thing and on top of that, she didn't know who she was looking for really.

mention: Gohan510 Gohan510 mynameistuv mynameistuv

Last edited:
845847b0933c2bdade85000bf24d78a6.jpg

Kizen Hatake
Kizen took a hit from his cigarette before speaking to the group. Taking a look at each of the kids he was about to start heading out before he forgot one important detail. Kizen placed his hand on Masayaku’s shoulder and gave him a sigh.

“I had high hopes for you, but it’s nothing but wasted effort and studying. I understand how you feel and will not force you on this mission. Return home I will discuss the matters with Lord 3rd. I’ve already found a student willing to learn to survive.” Kizen turned his back on the boy even though he felt bad. This was the best thing to do, better than having another kid die for nothing. Kazume watched Masayaku look sad and slowly leave the group.

“But why sensei?”

“It’s for the best. Dont worry I snagged another teammate for you guys.”

“But what about Masayaku?”

“He’ll be fine, I’m sure he’ll be assigned to a new team or another career path. You’ll see him again, this isn’t forever.”

“Okay…” Kazume watched Masayaku slowly get out of vision for him to see. The crowd of the leaf villagers was massive especially around this time. Everyone was up and moving. Kizen pat Kazume on the shoulder.

“Don’t worry kid you or Faye’s journeys haven’t ended.”

“You’re right sensei.”

“Now she should be arriving pretty soon.” The young Hyuga princess appeared before the group. She seemed lost so Kizen made it easier and waved for her. Kizen looked her up and down, obviously she got his note. “So you must be Yumiya Hyuga right? Welcome to team 7. You caught us at the perfect time. We’re headed out on a mission. These are your teammates, Faye Inzuka and Kazume Takeshi. Kazume, Faye, this is Yumiya Hyuga. Now you three get to know each other on our way.” Kizen said before turning towards the massive forest that awaited them. When he introduced his two students he placed his hand atop of their heads. “They’ll fill you in on what we’re up to.”

Kizen started their journey and walked down the pathway leading into the forest. Knowing the kids were following him he pulled a cigarette out and sparked it up. Taking a few hits he took in the beautiful scenery. There were animals and peaceful spirits all around them. It was truly something to appreciate. The trees in the land of fire were tall and thick. There was a bridge that crossed a small river.
——
Kazume Takeshi
fcf256725088972333c114a0e3cca049.jpg
Kazume noticed Kizen was waving towards someone, so he tried to scope out who. Sooner or later Kazume noticed it was a girl around their age. Staying cool he kept a calm a face as the girl approached. If he could remember she was apart of the Hyuga clan. They didn’t have any classes together in the academy, but he’s seen her around. Kazume twitched when he felt Kizen’s hand rest atop of his head. He waved at Yumiya and smiled.

“Yo.”

Watching Kizen start heading off Kazume followed after him. Kazume gripped the straps of his backpack. Looking around Kazume noticed that the trees around the forest were a lot taller when you get deeper in the woods. Looking over to the two girls he decided to start conversation.

“So what type of magic do you know Yumiya? You two are both bow users, while me and sensei are both sword users. Pretty good balance, but who will shine more boys or girls?!” Kazume joked along with his two teammates. This was refreshing to leave the village and go on a mission. He looked up seeing past the leaves and seeing stray beams of sunlight.

“Oh yeah, so the mission we’re going on is actually a C rank mission. So it’s pretty dangerous, but sensei said that we only need to get a messanger to the wind country.” Kazume jumped over a massive root. Reaching his arms out to help the two girls up over. After helping them he jumped down on the other side, continuing his stride behind sensei. “We should try and come up with a formation or something to utilize all of our skills. Wait so since you’re a Hyuga can you use the Yakugan?!” Kazume’s eyes sparkled up towards Yumiya.

Interactions: mynameistuv mynameistuv saxon saxon
Farewells: Masayaki/u

Shiruba Bangu

ff0[1].png

After returning home to dress up and prepare for the task at hand; and acquiring a couple of sturdy bottles of the good stuff from Lil' Hama, Shiruba makes his way to Saru's office. His mind was focused on the upcoming task as he mentally prepared himself to enter the bloody field once again. As he was walking down the street towards the man's office, he could not help but wonder where it all went wrong. Of course it was the nature of mortals to seek conflict but what had happened in recent history was just plain crazy. Generations from now would look back and either romanticize the conflicts of the past or forget it completely. Ah, it's too early to think about the existential right now, he thought. Mission first, then think about it.

It took him some time to reach the den of activity that Saru calls as his office. He could spot a number of Slayers and support staff running from left to right and up and down carrying stacks of paperwork, bringing along their little kiddies, or just generally looking busy as if the Heavens might notice them and take umbrage to their inactivity. Reminds him of those times when everywhere you look there's explosions, flying critters that can eat your eyes off, and Slayers charging out in the open with a cry of defiance on their lips. He chuckles softly, a pessimistic thought entering his mind. It seems that peace and war never thought of taking their separate ways, they're both the same after all.

Shaking his head, he makes a beeline to Sanzu Saruhan's office, giving a smile and a nod towards Saru's secretary. Dedicated and patient, he thought. A saint if he ever met one really. Without much of a by-your-leave, he enters the office and was greeted at the sight of Saru seated on his unholy desk and someone else standing at attention. A young, pretty little thing dressed like one came from a religion or something. Bah, no matter, speculate later.

"You asked for me and here I am, Saru. Even got you something from Hama. Had to finagle the ol' goat to throw in that one too." He fishes out a bottle of the better sake and places it on the man's desk. "If that bottle suddenly runs dry and you've not even drank up, then I'll say it again, you're desk and this office needs them exorcists...better yet, I may be able to use it and toss 'em to Water or Earth, the curse might be useful against 'em..."

Giving the man a toothy grin and a hearty laugh before his smile melted off his face. His lackadaisical posture slowly stood straighter and an air of seriousness surrounds him. "Reporting Lord Saruhan. Awaiting details. What have you need of me..."

Gohan510 Gohan510

680646bec463ddb2dcd6230c4ac70f7e.jpg

Sanzu Saruhan
Sanzu was signing off a few papers approving some imports coming in and mission completions. A younger woman had entered through his office door. It was the woman he had requested for, she was beautiful and young; yet skillful and trustworthy.

“Ah yes Yoru come in. Perfect timing actually.” Sizen tilted his Konoken hat. Not long after did Shiruba arrive. This was all too perfect timing. “Shiruba Sensei, thank you! I’ll definitely enjoy this. You say from Hama, I haven’t been there in so long. If Only I could now.” He chuckled. “You see this desk keeps this entire country together. Although it might be, conspicuous.” He smirked.

Sizen received the sake bottle and smiled. Placing it under his desk for now until matters are dealt with. Holding his hands together on his desk he looked at the both standing before him.

“I’ll cut straight to the point. South East from here lies the city of Conomora. It’ll take you nearly a three week trip there and back. There’s apparently a traitor amongst our ranks giving the country of water info. There’s been sightings of water Slayers west from Conomora, I need taking out. About a group of 10. That is all the info the last anbu squad sent. I’m afraid they might have reached their end. As for the traitor to the Country of Fire, I want him dead or alive. They are also dealing with a strange spree of demons emerging. See if you can gather some intel on what exactly is going on.” Picking up his kiseru; a Japanese smoking pipe. Taking a hit out of it simply lighting it with magic.

“While you're out there make sure all traces are covered. I entrust you both to handle this smoothly, I don’t need any invasions popping up. You are dismissed.”

He sat back in his chair taking the pipe out of his mouth calmly releasing smoke from his mouth. After the two had left helped himself to a cup of sake.

AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

556966a9dbbedd8b2754263a410dd643.jpg

Mira Atobi
A snake slithered its way into each of the two newly graduated Spirit Slayer’s rooms. When they arrive home they would be met with it. It was a baby size snake with red eyes, brown and black scales. Its tongue stuck out as it made a soft hiss. It’s voice was also very soft, they were spirit snakes.

“Meet Mira around the easssst gate of the village. Congratulationssss To you, Issssshin Yotsssssuba.

“Meet Mira around the easssst gate of the village. Congratulationssss To you, Getsssssumei Watabe.”

The snake slithered off after relaying their message to the two. From there they were given their first invitation to becoming a Spirit Slayer; joining a team! A beautiful time of year this was all of the young flowers sprouting out. That’s how Mira saw things. She was excited to meet her students, waiting outside of the village in the forest. Not too far off though for her not to be found. She held the mission paper she had got accepted by Lord 3rd. It was a D ranking Clearance mission, something she felt was good enough for her group. An uplifting breeze brushed her skin forcing a soft sigh in relief.

She stood on a tree branch crouched. This was normal for spirit slayers in this world to travel through the trees. It was a way for them to speed up the arrival time and to avoid being detected by spirits. It didn’t work on all spirits though that's for sure. Remembering the missions her team went on in the past. It brought back beautiful memories, nothing she’ll forget that's for sure. She got caught up day dreaming remembering her past. She snapped back to reality once the two had arrived. She had hoped that the two had some skills on tracking her, which they did. She gave them a smirk while placing a hand on her hip.

“Hello there my lovely students, I am your sensei Mira Atobi. Nice to finally meet you all! I welcome you all to team 9! I called you lot here so we can get a head start on your first mission. We’ll be heading to the Grass Village and help deal with their spirit attacks. On the way we will undergo training and bond with one another. From today we are not friends, we are family. Make sure you watch over one another. Okay? So tell me your names and your dreams. I also want to know what magic each of you use. For example, do you know healing and fire magic or just healing? That way I know what I’m dealing with on the battlefield.”

She cracked her knuckles and the wind around them was strong. It calmed down once she fixed her hair. Mira gave the two a smirk before opening her lips. “I can use wind, healing, summoning, sealing, and enchantment magic, a little bit of fighting too.”
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
unnamed45.png
Yumiya Hyuga

Yumiya continued to look around for a moment before a man started to wave at her, at first she thought it was just someone waving but upon closer inspection, she saw two people around her age next to him. Ah so that must be the team then, though I have seen them both around before but I don't exactly know their name. She thought to herself as she jogged over to the group. Yumiya nodded her head at Kizen's question. "Yes, Yumiya Hyuga heir to the Hyuga clan," she introduced herself placing her hand in front of her and bowing to the group for a moment. "Oh a mission already? Well then good thing I brought all of my gear, I promise I won't be a bother." She promised to adjust the bow that was slung over her shoulder and took note that the other girl had one as well.

"Oh hello," Yumiya replied to Kazume as he waved at her. She was about to ask the girl with the bow a question when their sensei started to walk off down the road signaling the start of the mission. She enjoyed the scenery around her looking around and enjoying it while she could. She knew once they got to their destination it was going to be all work. "Well I may use a bow for my primary weapon however, I'm just as formidable in close range as I am far. I keep twin daggers hidden in my shorts, but those are just a back up. More than likely if someone gets close enough to me I'm going to use gentle fist. As for magic, well I use lightning magic which I pair with my bow a little bit," she explained before pausing and giving him a pensive look. "Well to be honest this might just be pride but I think the two of you would be at a disadvantage in a fight against me," she pointed out gingerly pushing her index fingers together.

"A C rank mission already? Well I mean our sensei looks capable so I doubt Lord 3rd had any issues with it," Yumiya replied nodding her head. So far she had made it clear she doesn't like to brag about her abilities in her mind she thought of herself as average in most areas. However, she did feel like she had the leg up on her teammates.

At the mention of the formations and the Yakugan she nodded her head, "Yes that would probably be a good idea, I can take the front if you want more than likely I will see something before you do. But I can go anywhere in the formation. As for the Yakugan yes I can use it, though prolonged use does strain my eyesight afterward," she explained with a shrug as she activated it for a moment. The veins around her eyes became visible after a moment she deactivated it blinking a few times.

Mentions: mynameistuv mynameistuv Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
51A2139D-5B35-4871-84F5-5E25B20182AF.jpeg
Faye Inzuka~

Oh! A new teammate, great! Faye had thought as sensei made the announcement, but that happiness quickly dissolved as she saw the dark haired girl come from over the hill.Then the last it of dopamine left her brain as she saw the girl had a bow like her. She let out a quite sigh, she already didn’t like her. She was the girl, she had the bow. Not this person. Ugh! It made her so furious. She trails behind sensei, not wanting to converse with the new girl. Faye knew she was the best at the academy when it came to archery, she was, her teachers would praise her, even though she didn’t like it, she thanked them. She was trained by the best and even impressed them, so if this girl started to say something other than that, Faye was going to go off.

It surely did take a lot to get Faye mad, she was usually a mello creature but this, this was the tip of the iceberg. As they walked, she would glare at the female from the corner of her eye, watching her as she poorly slung her bow over her shoulder, knowing good and well that deteriorates the “twine” that was her string. She smiled shyly as she grabbed Kazume’s hand to climb over the large limb. Once they got over the root is when she started to brag. Faye felt her face get hot in frustration. How could she sit there and say she could beat her in a fight? She could never. Faye chuckled at that response, false facts are stupid. she’s mental Faye thought. She was not all that, honestly she’s getting in over her head. She looked down and picked her her light green nails, she kind of had a back up weapon, her nails, maybe…

“Duh a C rank mission, is that a problem?” She said under her breath as she continued to talk, like dear, shut up. She sounds really selfish and inconsiderate to others feelings. I’m pretty sure everyone here thinks they have a shot at beating everyone in a fight. She reaches up and rubs the redness away from her cheeks, the cold feeling of her hand being refreshing. She rolls her eyes as she does it, making sure she doesn’t see. She says something about her eyesight so Faye turns to look at the girl, she does something which makes her eyes bloodshot. “Cool.” Faye says in a monotone voice, staring straight ahead as she does. She reaches brushes a few strands of her loose hair behind her ear, the hair in her face being incredibly annoying. If this girl says one more thing about her being better than literally anyone, Faye will pull 3 arrows out of her case and kill the girl right then and there. That’s is how mad she is. Never, and she means never, think your better than anyone before you even get to know what they can do just because you got that eye thingy.

(P.s, Faye will get over her anger eventually, it’s just her jealousy gets in the way of her thinking properly.)
Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510 , saxon saxon

Last edited:
fcf256725088972333c114a0e3cca049.jpg

Kazume Takeshi
The walk was nice and not to mention Kazume was excited to be on his first mission. The breeze was calming and the conversation was too. Butterflies were common around this side of the forest. It was truly breathtaking to say the least. Yumiya responded confidently about her combat prowess. Must be a royalty thing to talk so high and mighty. He liked that she was confident in her skills though, was one thing less to worry about.

“Is that right? Well I hope you can walk the talk then Yumiya. That’s pretty smart incase you got in a bunch! Wait so the gentle fist, you gotta show it to me sometime! Sweet, I can use fire and lightning magic.” He said walking around a bush that was in his way. He gave Yumiya a quick glare, going completely silent. His head facing forward no longer looking over his shoulder. She was quite the stunner huh? Kazume kept his comments to himself.

668851a0f704fee447910bf983060d45.jpg

The group would feel their bodies leaving out of some type of barrier. The air would feel completely fresh and new to the lungs. Their bodies feel rejuvenated and refreshed. Branches were massive and the same goes for the roots. Beautiful flowers stretched the fields as well with calm color-ways.

“That’s pretty cool. Nah I’ll take the lead you stay in the back and watch me go into action. I’ll handle everything before your Yakugon can even see what's going on.” Kazume kept a mental note that her Yakugon had a limit on how long it could be used. Faye seemed pretty annoyed that Yumiya was around now. It was like the two of them didn’t really talk all that much to one another. He wished he could be training right about now instead of walking, but their adventure just only started.

The group continued journeying down the steep forest. Their sensei wasn’t smoking nor talking he was just walking. Then he stopped. Kazume looked around, but nothing changed. There were just really tall trees all around them. Small Spirits slowly crept out from hiding. There were hundreds of them all along the trees, the grass, and bushes.

69526e7c7f3d421d85bf55ab593e6bcb.jpg

Three jumped down in front of each of the young Spirit Slayers. Each of them looked unique, yet they approached the three cautiously. Kazume crouched down slowly, reaching his hand out to the spirit in front of him. The soft red fur pressing against his hand, with a soft purring. Kazume slowly picked the spirit up, holding it in his arms.

“You’re a cute little fellow aren’t ya?” Kazume noticed that there were smaller spirits piling themselves onto Kizen. “Wow sensei you’re popular with the spirits.” Kazume’s spirit opened its third eye. Kazume jumped at first and then laughed and petted the spirits.

Faye’s Spirit:
b6fcc88eb912361a8d4e88dcbcc1d736.jpg

Yumiya’s Spirit:
7f7fe0408b441bf6ea719e72621462a7.jpg

mynameistuv mynameistuv saxon saxon

Kizen Hatake
699b973cc5bf6650915a71714f6a3014.jpg

The kids were being kids talking amongst themselves, honestly Kizen wanted to leave them at the village. Though he was entrusted with teaching and guiding these youngsters. Leaving the village always felt good since being in the barrier felt clunky. Although he felt like that, he also knew the barrier played a very important role. Kizen didn’t like the fact they had to walk, but he also understood he had to teach em. Soon enough the three kids will be showing off to the others on how much they’ve grown.

The screams of war and the clashing of swords rang. “Ki I’m right behind you!” Explosions echoing throughout his head. It was as if Kizen was on the battlefield once again. He looked over his shoulder side to side and saw his old teammates. Leading the way was Shiruba Bangu, the team had successfully cleared out an entire squad of stone Slayers. The four of them covered in blood and surrounded with lifeless bodies. Kizen blinked and was standing in some cavern over his best friends dead body. Kizen saw his younger self standing on the side fighting his tears.

Slight rustling through the leaves caught Kizen’s ear. He sighed in relief for being freed from that hell. Kizen came to a complete halt out of nowhere. Keeping his back facing his students, Kizen remained calm. Omi’s started popping up all around the group, this brought him back from the trauma. Kizen looked over his shoulder at the three. “They know me already, the little guys are called Omi’s. Make sure you treat them with care and never harm them. They’ll watch over you for life and give you good fortune.” Kizen turned around to look at his group show their unique interests to the matter. “Though not all small spirits are peaceful, the only way to tell if they are is by using Aura Sense. Aura sensing allows a Spirit slayer to feel and locate the presence of a spirit. Mastery in the skill will let you feel they’re evil or good aura.”

Kizen finally decided to spark his cigarette, pulling out a basic silver lighter. Blowing some smoke out into the air, Kizen looked up to the sky. He often wondered where life would take him in the near future. Honestly he was just thankful to be alive for this long. In this life not many make it that long in age and if they did that was a blessing. Constantly reminding himself of a vow in keeping these three alive no matter what. Honestly this whole thing was stressful.

“Close your eyes and try to focus on their presence. Emptying your mind, that’s the best way of figuring it out. They feel like a tiny fire that gives off great warmth. Depending on their personality you should be able to depict the color of their aura, and location.” Kizen explained to the three who by now should be carrying or playing with an Omi.

“Aura sensing is one of the easiest abilities a. Spirit Slayer could learn, but the most handy in the field. Mastery of this skill can help you pinpoint all living beings in the immediate area.” Kizen had constant smoke escaping his mouth while he taught the young their lesson. Kizen hardly moved a muscle since he had a bunch of omi’s sitting on him.

The group would close their eyes and should try to empty their minds of all thoughts. Even if it was just for a moment to go completely blank. Once they’ve successfully done that they would focus on mentally feeling the spirit's peaceful aura. The color of their auras usually resembles their dominant color trait.

“If you can’t do it now don’t worry we’ll constantly work on sharpening the technique. I don’t expect all of you to instantly pick up on it. Anyways we should keep moving, we have a lot of ground to cover.” Kizen said continuing his stride forward, the spirits dispersed back into the forests out of sight. He rested his hands in both front pants pockets.

saxon saxon mynameistuv mynameistuv

Last edited:
unnamed45.png

Yumiya Hyuga
Yumiya looked around at the forest around them, she could feel the mana that permitted the air around the group. This is a nice place if only it wasn't outside of the village. I doubt father would enjoy the idea of me coming out here. She thought to herself as she glanced up she saw Faye take Kazume's hand as she went over a large limb, which caused her to glare at the girl for a moment. Really she is going to hold his hand? That is so improper no woman in the right mind would do something like that in public. She thought to herself as the group continued to walk forward toward their objective. She heard the other girl mutter something but wasn't close enough to hear so she just let it go.

To pick a fight wasn't in her nature despite how she felt about the person, more than likely she would just find a way to politely decline them. Manners were a sort of requirement in her house. So being polite was something of a second nature on top of that she knew that if they were going to do missions fighting over stupid things wouldn't help the matter. Zoning back in when Kazume spoke up once again. "I can show you if you want, though it probably won't look like much just from you seeing it," she explained with a shrug even though she had to admit gentle fist didn't loo all that flashy. The real show is actually hitting a target.

Upon leaving the barrier she took a breath of fresh air that now filled the space. "Well that is a feeling you don't get every day," she chuckled closing her eyes for a moment as some loose strands of hair blew in the wind which she brushed behind her ear. "Well then I hope you move very fast then," Yumiya grinned as she teased Kazume a bit until the group was met by hundreds of small spirits. She also noted that three of them jumped down and that a black cat was in front of her now.

She knelt down on the ground and stretched out her arms toward the spirit giving it a platform to jump up on. After a moment the omi did so and Yumiya stood up as their sensei started to talk once again. She closed her eyes for a moment as she emptied her mind sensing the warm fire and the black aura from the omi that was in her hand. Though she felt like her Yakugan could see the same thing.

"Sensei, wouldn't my Yakugan essentially do the same thing? Each person has their own aura color which I can see in their bodies." She explained as she was curious as to what their sensei was going to say.

mentions:
mynameistuv mynameistuv Gohan510 Gohan510

76C61D3E-FEEB-422E-9869-8C9297D96BF3.jpeg
Sero Takahashi~

Sero takes a step out of her home, almost immediately getting hit with the cool air from outside. She took a deep breath in, smelling hints of fresh bread and workers. Workers have a specific sent, of must and coal. Due to her loss of speech her other senses have heightened. She was wearing her normal clothes, a long white dress with a bit of gold sewn into it. Her shoulder length hair cascading down, and her staff by her side. Her eyes glance around, landing on a small black rose. She takes a few steps forward, before she can reach her hand down and pick up the flower she feels a force push into her. She quickly stands up and brings her hand to her chest, rubbing a circle indicating a sorry. She was looking down at the ground so she didn’t have to face whoever it was. Sero slowly looked up shamefully, but to her surprise, no one was there. hmm, odd. She thought, weirded out by the presence not being there.

Starting to ignore it, she bends down once more and reaches down to grab the flower, once again being greeted with the force pushing into her. She quickly rose, her staff in hand. She turns her head, looking around for the object that was causing her annoyance. Nothing. She sighed at the realization. she was being called somewhere. She reaches her staff up and twirls it in the air, a gold mist slowly following it from behind. The mist starts to take form of a place, with burning trees and huts…a war? No no, there is no war. Sero would surely know about it. Was this what was going to happen? She looked closer at the gold like glitter and notices a small body, long hair and legs. It was a female, of course. She was facing up, an arrow through her chest. Then, as she continues to twirl the staff, she notices two other bodies. A boy and another girl. She sighed, she had to find these kids. She couldn’t let them die.

Sero once had a mission like this, to find three other people. She failed. She was to late. It was her fault, if she was faster she could have helped the two. But she did save one, a raven-haired boy. She can’t quite remember his name but she knew he was alive. He would be around her age now, hopefully living happily and thriving like she always wanted for him. Loosing your two closest friends can be hard but she knew he would get over it one day. Upon closer exception, Sero notices they are in the woods of spirits, well that’s what she knew it by at least. She walks over to a close bakery and grabs a fresh piece of bread before starting her stride to find the thee children.

Getsumei Watabe

7513152022.png
The sun always shines bright hours early over the farmlands. The sun's rays wake the farmers early through the open window. The girl's right foot slithered into a black sandal. It is the last step to accomplish her preparations to leave home, before beginning her first journey into the corp. Standing up on the old veranda. The sun risen horizon she glares into was the same as all the other days before, it's the special event of the day that made it feel more overwhelming.

“Meet Mira around the easssst gate of the village. Congratulationssss To you, Getsssssumei Watabe.”

A soft hiss followed with a message coming from her feet. Looking down she'd find herself face to face with a small red-eyed snake that looks younger rather than the usual snakes and it was obviously a spirit of sorts. Giving it a blank stare and a nod of acknowledgment before it slithered away to the grass. Not that she doesn't know where the place the snake refers to, more like she wanted to pet the snake as it appeared harmless. Not wishing to remain idle for too long, she steps off the Veranda and into the wavy dirt road that leads down into the rice fields. Reaching down the hill's foot of her house, she was greeted with the vast field, the water of the rice paddies glistening in cheer for the arrival of sunlight. A gentle morning breeze whisper's into the girl's ear and adds more animation to her short hair. It didn't take long to find her parents. Looking to her left, many rice paddies away, her parents hunched over tending the crops. From the distance, any words spoken may not be heard clearly. The couple each waved their dominant hand to their only daughter, a left-handed father and a right-handed mother. Waving both hands to her parents in return without utter a goodbye and off down to field path to lead into the main village. The parents held each other close as they watched their daughter go, slowly fading away from the fields.

Arrival at Eastern gateA little earlier than expected, she thought. Looking around to find someone or something at least, isn't this the meeting place? So why is no one around this gate? Maybe this perhaps this not the meeting place and she is mistaken. These thoughts ran through her mind and now she has to answer these questions. Becoming slightly impatient she moved her feet around contemplating whether or not she should enter the village to find them early. Then again, that would make her hard to find if she leaves the meeting area. Maybe she is early. Walking around in circles in her own thoughts. In the corner of her eye, she caught movement. Stopping in her tracks as she stares dead ahead into the luscious greenery outside the village. Was that her imagination? Looking towards inside the gate and then back into the forest. Curiosity drove her body to investigate the forest. If only she did not lose sight of the snake earlier morning. She's not entirely sure what she is looking for. Fortunately, it only took a couple of trees deep into the woods, and looking up she found a woman hanging around on a tree branch. It seems they have seen her first, calling out to her.

“Hello there my lovely students, I am your sensei Mira Atobi. Nice to finally meet you all! I welcome you all to team 9! I called you lot here so we can get a head start on your first mission. We’ll be heading to the Grass Village and helping deal with their spirit attacks. On the way, we will undergo training and bond with one another. From today we are not friends, we are family. Make sure you watch over one another. Okay? So tell me your names and your dreams. I also want to know what magic each of you uses. For example, do you know healing and fire magic or just healing? That way I know what I’m dealing with on the battlefield.”

After giving her a deadpan stare throughout the whole introduction, she gave a respectful bow to the new sensei. Whether or not she was early or not didn't seem to matter to the woman as she was more direct and straight to the point with her briefing. Just met and already going to a be a mission, time for her extra-hard worked training to be put through the test.

"It's nice to meet you, Sensei... I'm Wauht-- Watabe Getsumei. I'm 13 years old... I live a little closer to the village, by the rice fields."

Getsumei's voice was that of strange peacefulness with awkwardness meshed subtly. Fell into a brief silence. She scratches her head as if trying to recite a rehearsed play script only to shake her head to clear and speak again.

"Well... uhmmm... It was months ago I think. I had this dream one night that I still remember, a little bit. Where I was, I think, was sitting in a big lily pad plant. It was like a boat sailing down a lake? Ocean? It was so dark even with the moon shining like a bright circle in the sky! There were so many flying white flowers everywhere! And it was kinda bit cold. And then, and then t-there were clouds circling the moon along with the flowers too. It was kinda cool... I-- I don't remember the rest because I think I woke up after..."

Despite the odd answer. The lost eye contact with her New Sensei as she started to explain a rather normally non-sensical dream but it seems she has a little bit enthusiastic talking about so, compared to the formalities. Even came with little hand movements trying to visualize for her Sensei. She only returned eye contact after finishing the segment.

"I-i can do Water and Wind magic, Sensei. Using water, I can sharpen my weapon to cut harder. I can make twisters too, Sensei... With this."

Reaching around her back, a clinking of metals was made as she reveals to them her weapon, a Kusarigama, A Nichi Kusarigama at that. It's leagues ahead of its ordinary counterparts. Holding onto the chain, she shortens the spinning range by holding it closer to the middle chain between the blade and spiked ball. Spinning the Nichi weapon slowly, it began to generate a strong amount of wind that it is impossible for an ordinary Kusarigama person to make. With each increasing speed, the winds grew stronger, it was a relatively weak twister by professional standards even if she did continue on spinning the Nichi weapon. She turned back to her Sensei.

Interacting: Gohan510 Gohan510
Mention: AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight

Last edited:
Shiruba Bangu

06-bang-one-punch-man-anime[1].jpg

"Right, we'll pick up the milk and eggs and take out the trash too while we're at it." Shiruba nods and waves his hand off at the side, "We'll get it done, Saru. Don't worry. Quick and clean; well, as quick and clean as we can make it that is." After being dismissed and giving the man a lazy salute, he makes his way out of the office. A simple mission it is. Intel gathering and clean up. Something that'll be done all nice and clean.

"Well, missy," He turns to his partner for this little assignment, "it looks like we'll be partners for this little excursion of ours. Hope that we'll get home before dinner." His gaze travelled from her head to toe. He took in as much detail as he can, remembering and cataloguing his partner's potential strengths and weaknesses. And from what he was seeing, she looks competent. Young, which translates to a youthful energy that would do well for this mission. A mix of delicate features and something hidden beneath, from what he was seeing at the moment. Your typical Slayer, in his opinion. Eh, he's been with a lot of people in the past, she'd do well. Maybe. Eh, his estimations have been a little off lately. Must be the weather or him feeling a tad bit lazier than usual.

"Shiruba Bangu," He offers a hand towards her, "a fine day to find ourselves partnered up. As I said, let's get back before dinner and in one peace, yeah?" He even offered her a gentle smile. Maybe, just maybe things would work out as he would expect. Explosions, the sound of battle, and him and his partners coming home like big damn heroes. But for now, he'll try to get to know this one along the way. Maybe she'll be a treat while out on the field like his little kids in the past.

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

-----||----------||----------||----------||----------||----------||-----

Isshin Yotsuba

46e41367a0c6648737d25787e4fb3374[1].jpg

Today's the day. Like many members of his family, this would mark the first day of his life as a Spirit Slayer. From the rigors of training, the mind numbing studying, and the endless rhythm of academy life, this moment would be a welcome change of pace. After graduating and placing his all in achieving that measure of success, Isshin could tell that things would be better from that point on. Of course things would get much more difficult as time passes; he would know since no one in the family would ever stop reminding him of such fact. He understands that, especially since he is the heir of the clan; and in turn, the clan expects that he would continue to uphold excellence no matter the adversity of it all. That the defiant and steadfast spirit can achieve many great things. After all, as his father would say, an ember can create a roaring blaze. While his mother would add that the gentlest breeze can reach the farthest lands.

He could not help but chuckle at the introspective spirit of his family. Besides being task masters in the field of magic, they do tend to act as philosophical scholars when nothing urgent grips their attention. An word of caution here, an encouragement there, and many other firm yet fair wisdom hammered into his being just to help him understand that the life he chose is not a simple one. And he is grateful for that which he showed such gratitude by his performance in graduating with the best of his capabilities at the forefront. Now, it would come to head when a serpent, a spirit snake from the looks of it, slithered towards him before delivering one long awaited message, “Meet Mira around the easssst gate of the village. Congratulationssss To you, Issssshin Yotsssssuba."

Without wasting time, Isshin inspected himself. He made sure that his blade is secured at his side, he has clothes were in order, his favorite coat was with him too, and that he wouldn't forget anything else that should be on his person. Finding that nothing was amiss and everything secure, he bids his goodbye and see you soons to his mother and father, and gave out hugs and kisses to his little sister, before leaving home in a light jog to the East Gate.

It didn't take much time to reach the area, passing through lightly crowded roads, ducking under a few alleyways and using a few trees as springboards to cut the time. Before long he was at the rendezvous point. And it seems he wasn't the first to arrive. A girl, a bit younger than him with a pale complexion, dark eyes, and the blackest hair he had ever seen. He could only assume that she would be his teammate. He nodded to himself after taking in her appearance before his eyes trained on a woman, who looked like she could certainly mess him up without trying, hanging on the tree branch.

The woman on the branch greeted them. Mira Atobi, his team's sensei who seems to be proficient in a number of fields, looked so sure of herself and quite lively too as she introduced herself and gave a briefing of what they would be doing immediately. And what fortunate luck, a mission on the first day too; and outside of the village at that. Well, if that is what they'd be doing then he wouldn't want to disappoint.

From there, he turns to his teammate. He watched her give their sensei a respectful boy---a passable effort his mother would definitely say---before she introduced herself. Watanabe Getsumei, 13, a farmer's daughter he would hazard a guess. He listened to her introduction and he found that her dream was a bit odd, but who was he to judge? A dream is a dream, motivation can come from the most unlikely of places after all; and besides, he though, it looked like that dream was dear to her heart from the way she describes it.

What intrigued him further besides Watanabe's dream was her capabilities. Water and Wind. A lot can be done with that kind of combination, in his opinion. This is good, very good. When she showed off her Nichi Weapon, it solidifies the thought that her abilities and weapon complement each other very well. In his heart of hearts, he hoped to trade notes with her once they get comfortable as a team. Maybe he could even find a partner in his strange pastime too.

When she finished her introduction, he took a step forward and gave both his sensei and his teammate a practiced bow before straightening his posture. "It's nice to meet you both, Sensei, Watanabe-san. I'm Yotsuba Isshin, 16 years old." His voice was firm in it delivery yet the tone was light and gentle. "My dream...well, besides upholding the traditions of my family of serving our home, it is to ensure that there would be a future to look forward to; especially for my little sister and the family I'll bring to this world when ever it happens." He shares with a small shrug. As far as dreams go, he hadn't put much thought to it; although he knew for a fact that he would want the lives of those he cherishes to be at ease in the future.

He gently pats the blade on his side, "For skills, a novice of the sword since I rely on magic to fight. As for magic, I am proficient in both Fire and Wind although I prefer using the Wind. With Fire, I can manipulate it to a degree and even form shapes using it like so," with his left hand he wills his magic to form shapes using fire from spheres, to a crude knife, and even a rudimentary shape of a bird that flew around his hand before spluttering out, "as you can see I'm still practicing but I'm getting there. As for Wind, I can coat myself with the wind---like armor from what I could test it with---and launch sharpened blades at a distance. I could also do this too..." Isshin channeled the power of the Wind across his form before he started to float a foot off the ground. "Can't fly too high yet. But I hope to be able to do so when the time comes. Besides that, I'm willing to learn all I can to be a better member of the team."

After saying his peace, he gently floats back down before turning to his sensei and teammate. Introduction done and dusted, he thought. Now all that is left is to head on out and be the best damn team they can be.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Gohan510 Gohan510

660c161e44f8de9c37d7bef761068ad2.jpg

Mira Atobi
Mira sighed after her excitement was killing her, meeting her new kids was just heart pounding to her. She hoped they would like her and not “fear” her like the others; Mira understood why the village’s people feared her, she was tied to Orochimaru’s will. Her ears perked up from the sound of footsteps approaching her location. She sensed it was two weak auras, their magic power was way lower than hers, but still impressive for kids. She knew exactly who these two were approaching. Looking over her shoulder she saw the two, with sparkles in her eyes. After she gave them her introduction the young girl decided to speak; she was the farmer’s daughter, which reminded Mira a lot of herself. The young girl’s name was actually cute, Getsumei Watabe. Mira’s eyes opened wide from the girl saying where she was from, kind of strange, but Mira dropped the thought.

Mira tilted her head with a confused look on her face from Getsumei’s answer about her dream. Well it couldn’t be helped, Mira had quirks that most would consider weird too. Mira giggled in response with her cheeks starting to red up. She showed off her magical abilities, summoning small gusts of wind. With the help of her Nichi Weapon in conjunction with her Magic, she could grow up to be someone powerful. Mira couldn’t help herself from smiling big towards the two. She was probably more happy then they were. She scratched the back of her head awkwardly before turning towards her other student who waited respectfully on his turn to speak. She liked him already, he had proper manners and looked to be raised by very smart and caring people.

“And yourself~?”

The boy decided to finally open his mouth one Getsunei was done and introduced himself. He had a cool name as well and of course she knew his backstory already, actually she knew them both before they even noticed they became Spirit Slayers. Not that she stalked the two, but simply watched over them till they graduated. Lord 3rd had entrusted her to this specific team for a reason, right? With a hand on her hip she listened and watched Isshin explain his dreams, and his magic. He was a sword user as well huh? It was a heartfelt moment hearing him express his concern for his family. Both of her students were unique and had a different view on life. This was good, she can watch two flowers blossom.

“Even though you can’t go high up, it’s still impressive you learned an advanced spell so early on! I'm excited that you two are now members of Team 9! Don’t worry though! Your last teammate is a transfer student so they’ll arrive a little later. Now! It’ll only take us a few days to get to our destination! Therefore we will maximize the time we have spending half the day walking and the other half training! Sounds good? Great! Let’s head out now adventurers!”

Mira turned around and led the charge towards Grass village, it would take the group about a week to get there and back considering Mira’s well planned scheduling. Meaning the group can indulge in good training sessions and conversations, not like those things didn’t automatically come with a first mission.

“From here onwards we’ll begin leaving the village’s barrier, meaning Spirits are prone to attack us at whim now. Don’t worry though no bad spirits could never get this close to the village.~” She looked over her shoulder telling her two students. She smiled at them and looked forward. The group would feel their bodies rejuvenated and replenished. The air past the barrier was fresh as well. Mira took a moment to embrace the beautiful air their planet had to offer. She let the two get to know each other and ask her any important questions that possibly crossed their minds. The same two snakes that greeted the two earlier, could be seen slithering up both of Mira’s legs and up her body, until they’ve successfully reached out of her clothes and onto her shoulders. The two spirit snakes looked at the two kids titled their heads.

“Oh yeah! before I forget these two names are Gekko and Dekko. They’re my companions who will watch over you two as well. Think of them as a part of our team.” She smiled looking at both the snakes that rubbed their heads on her cheeks. The snakes considered Mira as their mother and it was shown when insects tried to fly around her and got attacked immediately, by the two small spirit snakes. “They’re very skilled so don’t be fooled by their cute appearances.” She winked at the two and jumped over a tree root that stook out of the ground. She stopped walking after some time and turned to face the group. She held her hand out while also covering her mouth with her finger; using both hands of course. Mira crouched down slowly and waited for her students to do the same.

“Before we keep going I want to show you both something,” she whispered. “Your first training lesson starts now. Close your eyes and empty out your mind, make it completely blank. Once you do that try and see if you feel and notice anything different.” She would watch the two youngen try and learn Aura Sensing. Seeing both their eyes now closed and after some time of focusing, Mira placed a hand on each of their shoulders. “Right now you hear my voice and feel my touch, you should be able to feel my Magic Power now as well. Those are not what you’re looking for, feel the warmth of what surrounds yourself and even me.”

6b7d31826a31adccad65abd1bceae431.jpg

She took her hands off their shoulders and watched like a happy mother; the ones that look extremely proud to see their child walk for the first time. Once the two had picked up on the hundreds of flames that surrounded them through their mental image; Mira clapped once, making all the spirits appear from their hiding places. “Now open your eyes, Getsunei and Isshin.” She motioned her arms to show off the hundreds of baby-like spirits that were surrounding them. “What you two just felt right there, was these little fellows. These cute little fellows are Omi's; they are the protectors of the forest that stretches through the land of fire. No matter where you are, the omi that decides to choose you will watch over you.” She watched two unique Omi’s attempt to befriend Isshin and Gestunei. “It’s okay, they are harmless. Be gentle when dealing with them, they will know your true intentions when you hold them. That allows them to determine if you’re worthy or not.”

AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
05c34184b3e1fe1d411c4cde20182dbf.jpg

Last edited:

Kazume & Faye
7b8eab302650fa55123bfe8829c554da--cute-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg
“You bet I am!” Kazume smirked back to Yumiya. Kazume closed his eyes trying to focus, but there were too many thoughts running through his head. He took a deep breath before trying again while still holding his Omi. There he saw a mental imagery of small flames all around the group, they all had different colors; he felt the goodness in their hearts. Though something scared him once he realized there was a massive red and black fire burning in front of him, no it was coming from the Omi he held. He felt a nostalgic warmth, it was like deja vu; never once felt this kind of warmth until now. It was like the spirit’s warmth was familiar to him, all too strange to him. Opening his eyes proud of himself accomplishing Aura Sensing for the first time he looked over at the two girls.

“Heh I did it just fine!”

Faye kept a sharp eye on Yumiya, the girl obviously had a problem with Faye. It was okay because Faye felt the exact same. If she could right now she would hit Yumiya in the leg with an arrow. Wait, that's too violent for even her own taste. Ignoring Yumiya for now, she noticed Sensei stopped walking. Looking around to the sounds of swift rustling through the trees and branches; that couldn’t be heard by a normal person, thanks to her elf genetics. It was small spirits, like the ones her auntie told her about. Her people would call them “gifters”, while others called them Omi’s. Three spirits jumped down from the branches approaching the three. Faye slowly sat on the ground embracing the smooth grass, it was almost like she was connected to the earth. The green Omi jumped in her arms, licking her face. She giggled holding it a bit away from her face.
89d76fd7-5d9e-4bc2-bbb9-c66d26661633-jpeg.987989

“You're little guy really likes you huh? You too Yumiya, yours looks like a bat-cat!”

“I think so, yeah.” She smiled gently at Kazume. Nodding her head with determination not to fall 2nd to Yumiya, Faye focused up. Closing her eyes she blanked out her mind, it was an empty black space now, until she caught on. There were small flames all around the group and even further beyond that. The green flame she noticed came from the Omi she held. “I did it! I also saw spirits farther away, hmph! Bet you can’t do that, even with those eyes!” She gave the remark towards Yumiya, while both hands rested on her hips; nose in the air with a smirk.

“Eh?” Kazume titled his head in confusement again. “So you’re a sensory type as well.”

“Sensory type?”

“A sensory type I was told are usually spirit slayers who are in the back line and help inspect the area before the group moves in.”

“Oh that’s pretty neat.” Faye got up from the ground and dusted herself off. Fixing her hair she put a flower in her hair. She ran up to Kizen and gave him a flower. “For you sensei.” She blushed and shyly looked away.

———

Kizen Hatake
“Thanks.” Kizen kindly took the flower from Faye and nodded. “Very good you, little shits aint so bad then. Alright let’s keep pushing forward.” Continuing taking the lead as the group marched forward. Kizen peered over his shoulder to Yumiya.

“That’s a good question Yumiya, in fact you are right in a sense your Yakugon allows you to see the color of oneself. What you see is not the aura of someone though you see their “Mana Flow”, it’s the mana that flows through a person’s body; almost like a second blood stream. Anyone who possesses some sort of mana has it. With the aura sensing you’re feeling another living being’s will.” Kizen said, leading the group of adventurers onwards. He scratched the top of his head nonchalantly and sighed. This whole walking thing was kind of a nuisance and it was starting to agitate him. Sparking the same cigarette from earlier he took a few puffs to reel back in.

Kizen listened to the two girls constantly biker at each other and smiled. He didn’t show the kids that he was smiling, but he was. They were funny and reminded him of the good days. Kazume’s confusement in the middle was only natural for a young man that wasn’t taught how to deal with women.

“Aye Kazume come here.”

“Huh?”

When Kazume caught up to Kizen; Kizen placed his hand on Kazume’s head. He laughed out loud and then controlled himself. Now speaking for only Kazume and possibly Faye could hear.

“Don’t stress yourself over them. Girls will always be girls, it’s your job as the boy to make sure they never go too far. Right now just listen and laugh it off. They don’t mean no harm to each other, it’s just a rivarly flourishing from its seeds. Everyone needs a rival and you will one day find yours. Got it?”

“Yeah. Thanks Kizen Sensei, is it okay if I walk with you?”

“Why not?”

“Yes!”

“We’re almost to our resting point.” Stepping over a root in his way and using his Nichi Weapon to clear the group’s pathway. After a few more miles of walking and listening to the three talk amongst themselves. They had finally reached Kizen’s desired locations, at this point they were a good chunk of distance away from the village. It was a small open plains with the forest surrounding it in a circular shape. In the middle of the circle was a massive tree that was around 80 ft tall. A small lake that bled into a river towards the east. The lake was deep enough to be considered deep water. At the end of the river was a massive waterfall, and to the west hillsides could be seen. Deers surrounded the lake taking their few licks before running off.

“We’ll stop here for a couple of days. It’ll be some time till we reach our true destination. So until then let’s get to it. Once you put your stuff down, meet me over by the big tree.” Kizen told his students walking over towards the tree. The three students would just now realize their sensei didn’t bring anything for the trip. After placing their belongings down they would head over to the massive tree. Kizen could be seen staring up at the massive freak of nature. He turned to look at his three students. “You three will be running up this massive tree, all the way to the top.” Kizen pointed to the very top.

“Goodluck.”

“Wait, you're not going to tell us how?!”

“Oh yeah I should probably do that too huh? Before you go trying to be a monkey and cheat your way up, I’ll tell you a secret. Focus your mana to your feet and just run as long as you can.”

“That’s it?! That’s easy!”

“I use to this back at home for fun!”

“Show me what you got then.”

Of course Kizen knew neither of them could ever reach the top, especially today. Though that was the reason they will rest here for a few days. Of course he had in mind out of the three Faye would be the first to finish this step. This was the elf’s specialty. Though Yumiya showed promise. As for Kazume, well. Even Yumiya’s Yakugon could see how poorly Kazume’s mana control is. Kizen was surprised the FireBall spell didn’t explode in his face. In order for them to even succeed in this training would be to focus mana to their feet and use it to walk on the tree; which in fact takes a lot of mental discipline and serious concentration. Doing that alone burns small portions of mana so pretty soon they would have to take a break and recharge.

mynameistuv mynameistuv saxon saxon

Last edited:
Getsumei Watabe

Mira appears to be overall proud of the young lady. Now turning their eyes to her new teammate, Isshin Yotsuba, a rather tall well-mannered boy with appears to be a more polished training given his background. The girl kept her head low quietly throughout their introduction.

"Oh..."

She muttered, it seems that she has answered one of the questions wrong. Isshin had a different answer regarding dreams, a more specific and realistic one at that. Following the last part of the introduction process. It was now time for a little bit of magic demonstration. Isshin summoned a flame into his hand, with the flame's appearance transformed and morphed into other shapes that normal fire could not do. From elemental weapons to aviary imitation. The boy's magic was indeed more powerful and polished as he claims. The show is not done, another demonstration of his other elemental affinity. He started floating off the ground, using wind magic alone. After the demonstration of rudimentary flight. Getsumei could only roll the chains of her Nichi Kusarigama and not even look at Isshin again.

“Even though you can’t go high up, it’s still impressive you learned an advanced spell so early on! I'm excited that you two are now members of Team 9! Don’t worry though! Your last teammate is a transfer student so they’ll arrive a little later. Now! It’ll only take us a few days to get to our destination! Therefore we will maximize the time we have spending half the day walking and the other half training! Sounds good? Great! Let’s head out now adventurers!”

Getsumei nods gently before holstering her weapon to her side. It was a brief moment Afterall and there are things to do somewhere.

"Team... 9..."

Pondering to herself who were the first 8 Teams and each of who are being led by their team leaders? They may have to be put on hold, Mira has already begun to walk the two towards the designated mission. The girl follows suit right behind her new Sensei. Throughout the trip, the girl remained quiet and sightseeing became her temporary entertainment for the time being. Asking or speaking to the girl is still possible as she still acknowledges the two's presence.

“From here onwards we’ll begin leaving the village’s barrier, meaning Spirits are prone to attack us at whim now. Don’t worry though no bad spirits could never get this close to the village.~”

At some point in the trip, Mira announces the checkpoint between the village and a barrier that protects them from foreign evil spirits. This announcement surely got the attention of Getsumei and her hand hovered over her Kunai, being caught off guard by the statement. The alert of the girl lowered with the assurance that no evil spirit will attack them. Besides, something was in the air. Something refreshing and relaxing, she was now at ease despite her blank facial expression.

“Oh yeah! before I forget these two names are Gekko and Dekko. They’re my companions who will watch over you two as well. Think of them as a part of our team.”

Two snakes popped out of Mira's shoulder, one of them Getsumei recognizes from earlier. It had distinct red eyes. Turns out these were Mira's companions, two sent a message to each of them to meet her here. Getsumei waved her hand to the snake that invited her earlier, out of respect. Lots of teammates on Team 9, she had to admit.

“Before we keep going I want to show you both something,”

"Your first training lesson starts now. Close your eyes and empty out your mind, make it completely blank. Once you do that try and see if you feel and notice anything different.”

The team leader came to a halt on the trip. Shushing both of them. Getsumei tilts her head slightly. First lesson now? She barely knows where they are right now. Putting trust into her Sensei. She closed her eyes easily, but for clearing her mind took a little more time. How does one clear the mind? Think of nothing? Is that even possible? The girl's shoulders were tense, it was only by Mira who placed her hand on her shoulder, that they eased. The voice of her teacher became suddenly more clear now. Awaiting further instructions she was told to find another source with a different sense. Not by touch, by sound, or by sight. With a single clap, hundreds of mystical flames are felt all around. Naturally, Getsumei's body jolted and startled. They were then instructed to open their eyes. She saw small spirits all around them, Mira follows up with an explanation that despite being Spirits these are not the ones they are hunting for.

"Omi?"

Looks like this will be one of many species she is to encounter on the field, recognizing each one is vital in the future. Staying closer to Mira. It was a bit overwhelming to to meet them to say the least, luckily there are two Omi's who initiated contact with them first. Before she knew it, she had tried to pet and even hold the Spirits. It looks like an animal but nothing that she has never seen before. It appeared friendly and she could only stare into it, completely fascinated by them.

"There are so many of them. W-where are we?"

She asked the Sensei.

Interacting: Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentioned: AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight

Last edited:
Yumiya Hyuga

Yumiyunnamed45.pnga nodded her head toward Kazume as he spoke, "yes, though I think they picked us before we pick them." She chuckled or did at least until Faye made a jab at her. Turning to face the elf girl she let out a sigh and shook her head before unslinging the bow on her back and setting it on the ground. "You know that I've been holding back my comments right?" Yumiya stated looking the elf dead in the eyes. Yumiya was a pretty laid-back person for the most part. But if someone wanted to start something she would oblige them.

"I may not be able to sense sprirts as far as you, but my sight far surpasses yours. Everything within my range I can see with pinpoint accuracy, all around me. You nock an arrow if my Yakugan is on I will be able to see it. I had to train from a young age to control it or it will drain my mana, overlong use of it mentally fatigues me." Yumiya stated making it evident that she was not going to take the snarky comments anymore at this point.

Yumiya face palmed herself when Faye asked what a sensory type was. Really you are going to call me out about doing something when you don't know what a sensory type is. She thought to herself letting out a sigh and shaking her head. As the group started to move once again she grabbed her bow and followed the group as Faye gave their sensei a flower. What is she doing? Why is she always doing that it is just weird and something you shouldn't do out of the blue. She continued to stew it over in her head as the group finally reached a stopping point and the training was about to begin.

"So you want us to walk up the giant tree? I think the highest I've gotten was twenty feet before I lose my footing," Yumiya mentioned as she glanced up at the tree noting that it was quite a bit taller than that.

mentions: mynameistuv mynameistuv Gohan510 Gohan510

63DDB79B-DFD9-4AA1-BB9D-28411E34E5D4.jpeg
Faye Inzuka~

Faye sighed, noticing the girls aggravation with her. Faye was more mad at herself than yumiya to begin with. As she was walking, she came to the realization that she was just jealous and was being a bad person for no reason. She felt the strong urge to apologize but was afraid to, out of fear Yumiya wouldn’t accept it. She looked over at her, 20 feet? Faye could make it a bit higher than that.

“I could help you! I mean, I can only make it about thirty feet but I can still try.” She said, looking up at the tree. She felt as the air around her was a bit thicker than her normal place of staying. It was an odd feeling, almost like she was getting crushed slowly. She looked around at the flowers, she loved flowers. She had found a beautiful one and gave it to sensei for his generosity since he was her sensei of course. She just needed to find two more to give her teammates. She was trying to find ones that matched the color Faye thought went with them. Like, kazume is blue, sensei is orange and yumiya is purple!

She reached up and took the leaf like crown that was placed on her head off. Leaving it in the ground beside her. She would have taken off her shoes but good thing she had none on. She normally climbed bare foot, it’s easier for her. She then started to pick her nails, a bit shy and nervous about climbing in front of people. She has fallen before and never wanted to accidentally do it in front of someone.

She looked back up at the others, then over to The tree. It was really tall.

Last edited:
7b8eab302650fa55123bfe8829c554da--cute-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg

Kazume Takeshi
Leaving his bag laying against the girls' stuff having their bags in a triangle formation. Walking over to the tree Kazume took in the view and covered his face with one arm to block the sun. Then he was hit with a flashback.
Young Kazume could be seen rubbing his eyes, seeming that he just woken up. Stepping out of the small house he saw Jiraya standing by a taller than normal tree. Since they lived in the forest trees surrounded all around them. Kazume ran over to Jiraya pulling on his black cloak.

“I’m ready.”

“Good. Today you’ll run up this tree. Remember the training you’ve been doing on breath concentration. You are already a step ahead of other Spirit Slayers. This is a vital key in conducting anything correctly. Your body channels mana and energy throughout your body as long as your breathing is controlled. By focusing your mana to a singular point you can use magic, remember?”

“Woah, hey that sounds like another one of your lousy tricks! How will I even run up it without falling?” Kazume gave Jiraya a sharp eye, but then suddenly realized he was still talking. “Oh. Yeah of course I remember that’s all old news by now, so I just gotta focus it to my feet?”

“Right.”

“What use would that do for me though? Wait, are you finally teaching me fighting magic?!”

“No, not exactly. It’s something basic, but very vital to a spirit slayer. You’ll be able to attach yourself to walls, trees, and even water. For all intensive purposes you can essentially walk on solid objects and water. Handy in combat and for travel. Since these lands stretch far and wide, high Spirit Slayers use mana control to traverse through any terrain. Be proud you have someone as amazing as me to guide you, kids your age aren’t taught these things. I don’t see you catching onto it immediately either. Go on, run up it forty times and when you're done stand on the tree for as long as you can. By over exhausting your mana it’s similar to your body and adapts to the pressure, only to expand after recovery.”

“So the more I use up mana trying to climb this tree and standing on it, I can better control the mana in my body while also growing my mana pool. Right?”

“EEEEXACTLY!!!!” Jiraya gave the boy a thumbs up. “Goodluck.”

“Hey where you going?!”

“I gotta head out on a mission just keep continuing on mastering everything I taught you. Remember don’t exhaust all of your mana, the results are draining to the body. Make sure you make it on time to school on monday!”

“It’s friday! I still got two days!”

“Yeah yeah, and do your damn homework alright?”

“Alright I heard you the first time.”

“Pfft, you better appreciate my words or one day you’ll regret not hearing them no more.”

“Whatever.”
Kazume smirked at the thought of the memory popping back up into his head, he realized what the team’s sensei was trying to do. Though Kazume was never good at controlling his mana and it actually took a lot longer for him to cast his magic. Though his spells were powerful once casted.

“Well then I’ll have to top you both by going up fifty! Just watch me shine you two I’ll show you how strong I am!”

The sun was out today shining bright, but the tree gave great shade; branches extending out all throughout the tree. Kazume started hitting a few simple stretches ending in a squat. Resting his hands on his knees and taking a deep breath while his eyes were closed. Mana coursing through his veins at a rapid rate, his feet had small blue flame like aura around them now. Taking a stride he ran up the tree at full speed. The bottom of his shoes could be heard pressing against the wood rapidly. He was going up quite fast making it up ten feet along the tree, Kazume realized that there was a tree branch blocking his path, trying to jump to the side and catch back onto the tree; sadly Kazume lost his mana control trying to dodge the branch and ended up falling. Everything felt slow while he fell from such a high place, he thought he was dead. Nearing the ground he felt his body gently land into someone’s arms, it was his sensei. How fast and strong was Kizen actually, Kazume had to know for himself.

“When dodging the tree branches you should keep your concentration on your feet. You have the right idea, just gotta stick to the landing.”

“Right! Okay focus on your breathing Kazume the girls are watching!” Crouching back down with a hand resting on his knee, then he took off again this time running up the tree with his arms flailing behind him. This time he noticed he was able to see everything slower for some reason making it easier to keep up with his own speed. Dodging the branches jumping side to side he kept running. It didn’t make sense to him why his eyes were tracking things a lot slower, wait no, FASTER. Kazume was more aware of his surroundings and truly ran all the way up to thirty-five feet up the tree before the mana shut off in his feet. Slowly slipping from off the tree he clapped his hands together concentrating mana from the surrounding into him.

“If I just focus I can least catch myself. I have to remember in order to draw mana you have to let it pass through. Like he taught me! What the hell am I doing slacking around it’s serious business from here on out, but how do I control my mana flow!”

Jumping onto a branch Kazume looked up, noticing the tree was still way to go. He dropped to about 20 feet. Taking a glance down at the thought of falling was kind of scary. The mana around him started to draw to him every breath he took. Trying to concentrate his mana to his feet was a lot harder than he’d remembered. Then again the tree’s closer to the village are shorter than this one. Taking a glance at Faye and Yumiya he smirked seeing the two showing their skills. Faye was fluent and swift, while Yumiya was elegant yet sharp. The thought about his eyes from earlier was pushed back for now trying to focus.

“This is a lot harder than I thought you thought you guys. How’re you guys holding up?” He asked the two girls. “It’s like using mana trying to focus into my feet burns out a lot faster for me.” Kazume got back up on his feet clapping his hands together, focusing the mana he gathered, channeling it into his feet. “I’m going to keep going till I’m completely dry!” Bolting off upward the tree again he jumped side to side dodging the branches blocking his pathway. Running faster and faster his footprints pressed against the wood leaving a mark. Running so much until the mana his body almost went to zero, Kazume could feel his body feeling heavily fatigued. Falling backwards he landed on a stray branch thankfully. Reaching up to forty feet high, he laid on the branch struggling to catch his breath. Until finally he slowed his breathing down Kazume opened his eyes, truthfully his back stung.

“I’m good!” He peered down towards the two girls. Kazume sat up taking a look around, now being able to slightly peer over the forest barely seeing the village’s gate. For now he’ll catch his breath before trying to go any higher. “He wants us to run up and down until we can get up to eighty in a straight shot huh?” Taking a leap down Kazume used the branches as platforms to land on. Flipping backwards onto the ground he landed smoothly. “Hey Kizen Sensei, by doing this repeatedly what’s the point of that?” He said panting. “It’s impossible for us to reach the top, plus don’t we have somewhere to be? I need combat training, not cardio exercises.”

Kizen Hatake

Kizen took a look towards the three students preparing themselves to climb up the tree, until Kazume decided to be the first to try it. Kizen walked over to the two young women standing in between them, in Kazume’s place. Taking a puff from his cigarette he looked up towards the tall tree.

“Yumiya use your Yakugon and take a look at Kazume’s Mana Flow. Do you see anything strange?” Taking the cigarette out of his mouth, tapping it with his index finger to drop the ashes. When her Yakugon is activated Yumiya would notice that Kazume’s mana flow was two different colors. The two colors collided against each other giving the lines a scratching shape. She would notice his mana pool was rapidly draining every step he took. The colors were purple and red. “Tell me what you see,” after she explains to him her personal analysis on Kazume he nodded. “Very good, that usually means he was born a rare case of having two elemental magics. His mana control is off so pretty soon he’ll slip. Mana control is key to spirit slayer in combat, I know the academy taught you this, but I’m going to reinforce it. You will hone your skills while you’re under me. One day to surpass me, well not that any of you twerps ever could.” If Yumiya would peek at the other’s mana flow she would notice distinctive traits. Faye’s mana flow’s color was a light green, while Kizen’s was purple. Kizen’s mana pool was enormous compared to the others and his mana flow would look like a calm river channeling throughout his body.

“Faye, I know you elves are especially talented in Mana control so I want you to focus on running laps up this tree. First reach the highest you can. From there continue going up and down. Focus on the mana around you, use it to fuel your bodies. You do the same Yumiya, but you keep your Yakugon activated for as long as you can. When focusing mana to your feet you essentially increase your speed while sticking you to a surface. Keep that in mind before you.” Bam! A loud bang could be heard from Kazume smacking dead set into a branch. Now plummeting seemingly to his death, Kizen placed the cigarette into his mouth. Goodluck you two, remember your true goal is to reach the top of the tree. From bottom to top. I only gave you tips to achieve it, it’s up to you what you do with said knowledge. I leave the rest to you.” Kizen disappeared in an instant, moving faster than Yumiya’s Yakugan to keep up with. It was a flash step, a handy technique high ranking Spirit slayers use.

Appearing under Kazume’s expected landing spot Kizen reached his arms out catching the boy. “If you rush up the log you’ll only burn up your mana trying to excel yourself upward. Although I’m surprised you even went as high as you did. It’s not enough,” Kizen put Kazume down. “When dodging the tree branches you should keep your concentration on your feet. You have the right idea, just gotta stick to the landing. Keep trying until you reach the top.”

Kizen took the cigarette out of his mouth releasing smoke. Walking away from the group he let his students spend the rest of the day to figure out how they’ll all reach the top. Kizen decided to do some simple work using his Nichi weapon to cut up some wood. He had a medium sized log for a table and a smaller one for a chair. Reaching into his shirt he pulled out a piece of paper. The tip of his index finger let up a small blue light, in which he wrote on the piece of paper. He was writing a message on a topic he was concerned about, that he forgot to ask Lord 3rd. Taking his piece of paper he folded it up neatly, lifting it up to his shoulder. A small brown dog appeared on his shoulder seemingly using a flash step as well. The dog sported the leaf village’s headband and a overshirt with the kanji spelling out his name, “Bamoo”.
66d2bd811bbd25494a033340b91efcbf.jpg

“Here you go Bamoo, take this back to Lord third for me why don’t ya?”

“Alright, how’s the students holding up?”

“They’re fast learners, honestly they’re probably the most talented group of kids I’ve ever seen.”

“Hearing those words come from your mouth brings me joy.”

“What? It’s just an analysis.”

“You keep telling yourself that.” Taking the message by putting it in his mouth Bamoo flash stepped away. Kizen rested his head in the palm of his hand while he watched the three continue on their efforts. Kazume bolted his way up higher making Kizen stand up from his seat, this was strange indeed. Walking over while the boy was jumping down from the tree; they met each other at the bottom of the tree. “You don’t seem to understand the full gravity of this training. If you can’t even simply do such an easy skill as controlling your mana then why would I waste my time in teaching you how to fight. Mana control can take you far in power! Your spells will be stronger and your movements will be faster, sharper! Controlling the mana in your body can even allow you to use multiple spells simultaneously, if you get that good. Training doesn’t just make you stronger in a day, you have to keep doing it.”

“What?! I know all that already, but I have to get stronger faster! Sensei please! I can’t just sit around and watch the girls outshine me!”

Kizen paused and listened to the boy project his feelings, he was determined to get stronger; Kizen had a good idea on why he did. Taking a few puffs out of his cigarette, Kizen walked away from Kazume towards the lake beside the tree.

“Hey! Where are you going!”

“Get over here.”

Kazume walked over to Kizen standing over the lake looking into the beautiful clear water. There were spirit fishes all inside of the pool of water. Normal fishes scattered to the bottom of the waterfall. “Stand on the water without falling.”

“That’s easier than the tree.”

“Try it then.”

Kazume focused channeling in mana from the surroundings into his body. Focusing it down to his feet the blue flame aura appeared again. Walking over the water he felt himself almost falling. Taking a few more steps deeper out he fell into the water. “Standing over water is A LOT harder than running up a tree. Though due to your rare case of a dual element mana flow, they’re both clashing against each other rather than flowing together. You have to figure out how to calm your flow like the water you’re trying to stand on. If you can’t figure out how to simply stand on water, then take your stuff and head back home.” Kizen walked away. “He’s determined, but if he truly seeks power so rapidly that might be a problem. Then again he is a Takeshi after all…”

saxon saxon mynameistuv mynameistuv

Yumiya Hyuga
unnamed45.png
Yumiya heard what Faye said turning to look at the girl for a moment with a neutral expression. She was trying to figure out if the girl was serious or not. She didn't mind accepting help from people but, she wanted to see if the offer was genuine. After a moment she didn't see any signs that said she wasn't so she let out a silent sigh. "If you have suggestions then I'm all for it," Yumiya replied nodding her head before she could continue Kazume made a big show and called for their attention.

"If he really trying to impress us at this stage?" Yumiya mumbled shaking her head with a smirk. "Well I suppose I can't let him have all the fun." She chuckled as she closed her eyes but was cut short as Kizen spoke to her. Nodding her head she activated her Yakugan and looked at Kazume and saw the two colors she had previously seen when activating it before in front of him. The veins around her eyes appeared now looking at his feet. "Well I wouldn't call it strange but he does have two different mana colors." She stated as Kizen started to explain what that was. She wasn't unfamiliar with her father had two types of mana. Now looking at those around her she took notes of the differences in their mana.

Yumiya nodded as she was told to keep her Yakugan active for as long as possible while doing the exercise. Well, this is going to be interesting, I don't think I've done it like this before. She thought to herself letting out a sigh and closing her eyes she could feel the flow of mana going to her feet. Opening her eyes she took off in a jog toward the tree jumping up and sticking to the tree and walking up a little wobbly at first due to her using her Yakugan. But she made it up to twenty feet and got on a nearby branch. "This is more annoying with my Yakugan." She complained panting slightly as she jumped down and repeated the process a few more times until she reached another 10 feet above that and hopped back down. "Sensei, I could just restart his mana flow," Yumiya stated holding up her index and middle fingers together in a jabbing motion.

At most, she would only be able to use her Yakugan for a total of thirty minutes before she would start to feel the strain. Though she still had some time left before that would start to set in.

mentions: mynameistuv mynameistuv Gohan510 Gohan510

Thunk.

The back-end of a clawed hammer chewed its talons into the tree, its wood dull and greyish in the fog of the early morning. Without hands to yank, it was ripped out and flung back from whence it came, peeling a strip of bark out to clatter to the ground. The hammer sailed backwards, past the head of a youth of seventeen grinning like he'd just been told he'd won the lottery, eyes burning with passion and mouth turned upwards in an audacious rictus grin. Rotating in the air, the hammer's movement was abruptly arrested and then started again, moving on a perpendicular wide sweep.

For you see, the hammer was not enchanted, nor was it being guided by an adept wizard of the ways of air. No, it was merely the result of ingenuity and a bit of physics know-how. Our youth of today, a short man of whipcord build and gargantuan attitude was controlling this hammer not by magic but by rope. One end had been fastened to a wrist bracer, the other to the handle of the hammer by a simple ring-and-pin design which let the hammer spin end-over-end without getting itself tangled.

Thunk. The solid end had collided with another tree, causing it to shake and dispense unripe and frankly inedible fruit. When it was snatched back into the air, a round yet deep crater had been left behind in its bark. Thunk. The hooks embedded in another, carving out gashes. Fwip. Snatch. A grease-stained hand snatched the handle out of the air, its owner turning one-eighty and flinging it into the distance.

That was not the end of the trick. The youth had more than just a hammer in his hands. For in his other he held a cylinder with a ring, looking all the manner like some sort of primitive grenade. He flung it high into the air and used the momentum of the hammer to loop the rope around his other arm. Physics took hold, whipped the hammer around, and jammed the nichi hooks into the bottom of the can.

No boom.

With a flick of the other wrist the hammer flicked the can sideways, looping itself back around his arm and flying off into the distance to embed in another tree with a thunk. Free hands now snatched the can out of the air and jammed the brand new hole in the bottom, leaking liquid, against the youth's mouth.

Snap-hiss.

The ring had been pulled, and the liquid remaining started to fly down into the gullet of young Stephen "Steve" Diggs. Flashy, redundant, and completely impractical, there was no better way to shotgun a drink like a heathen.

Glug. Glug. Glug. CRUNCH. The crushed can hit the ground and Steve let out a "WHOOOOH!" His arm twitched, the hammer dislodged from the tree, and he caught it from the air without even looking. "I tell ya, if all the ladies could see me they, would, be, QUEUEIN' to get a piece o' me! Am I good? Or am I the BEST?!"

The early morning silence of the misty, tree-filled grove was his answer. And if he didn't make himself scarce, he was going to have to answer to the gardener.

Last edited:
2e414894aa36ae936c0e6b627ed90f43.jpg
01d9ed2e42b03d0df3dfb36a64e9d4d7.jpg

Gyasi Omari
The morning had started as normal as any other morning did. Oturan was once again up bright and early planting his feet firmly all over his companions face, and decided to fly away before a good morning had been said. Getting up with a few mumbling complaints Gyasi opened his eyes to look out of the bedroom window by his bed. Outside he saw the first rays of sunlight peek out from the horizon, but quickly shut his eyes as the natural mana glimmered intently around him. Reaching around the bed for the sealed cloth laying somewhere around his body Gyasi fixed it over his eyes, and began to get ready for his mediocre day.

Leaving his apartment complex 30 minutes later than usual there were 2 slayers at the ready outside his door. He held some pity for the slayers since all he had on his agenda today was to pick up a few items, and then take a leisurely stroll down the streets of Konoha. Humming a random tune Gyasi made his way down to ground level, and walked the pavement path to the main road with 2 slayers in tow. “Sorry,” he shrugged, speaking back towards the slayers. “You’re not going to get anything eventful from me today either.” He gave a weary smile. Though he couldn’t see their reaction the open hostility and quiet behavior towards him was duly noted. The feeling was less than foreign since arriving to the village, and never failed to constantly remind him of where his standing was.

Smiling to himself Gyasi continued making his way to the best shop in town. On his way, he heard the murmurs and whispers from villagers passing by speaking to what he assumed was other villagers. On occasion he would hear a direct insult, but gave it less than a second thought as he made his way to his one and only grocery shop. A few of the murmurs questioned how he was able to walk around without being able to see, and each time he heard that comment the memory of when he first came to the village would pop up. Trial and error, he thought. Plenty of times he had to use Oturan to navigate the complex streets of the village, but eventually he got the hang of it.

Almost like a dance Gyasi bypassed adults, kids, and animals to get to his destination. Leaving the main street he went down a corridor which only had a few shops that he preferred over the well known ones on the main road. “Good morning Daichi-San.” He gleamed aloud as he entered. “I’ve come for the usual,” he reached into his satchel for a small bag with coins. “And this time I intend to pay my tab too.” Gyasi waited a moment for the shop owner to respond, but he heard nothing other than the morning hustle and bustle of people outside. “Dat-san?” He said in a lower tone, but again nothing. Taking a few steps forward Gyasi paused when he still heard nothing other than the creaking of wood under him. Tilting his head Gyasi paid closer attention to the smell of the air, and reached behind his ear to lightly push his earlobe forward. There was no sound out of the ordinary, but before he could do anything else there was a slight inhale of breathe followed by a boom of laughter.

“Daichi-san, what the…” he huffed. “The way you stood was funny ta me boy!” Daichi-san continued to laugh. To any person this wouldn’t have fooled them, but Daichi-san had a habit of pulling fast ones on him. On one occasion it was serious, and since then Gyasi feared for the shop owners safety. He worried for the old guy as he was the only shop owner that would take his “tainted” money. Old man Daichi says money is money and never turns him away, thank the stars. If this old fart wasn’t around then he’d be screwed. Taking some time to converse with the old man Gyasi was able to get some on-the-down-low information after he grabbed what he needed. Daichi had a knack for knowing more than he should, but he came in handy on multiple occasions. It came with a price, but Gyasi never failed to pay the old guy the tab owed. “Thank you, Daichi-san, you’re a real one.” Gyasi said as he was leaving the shop. “Next time you pull one on me I’mma kick your ass.” Daichi-san’s laughter was heard even in the street as he yelled out to Gyasi. “Ya’ wish, boy!”

Gyasi laughed as he made his way back to his apartment, but not before picking up a bite to eat at a food stall. The 2 slayers refused to eat at first, but gave in when he told them he was going to escape if they didn't. His next plan was to drop off the groceries that he bought from Daichis' shop before taking a stroll around town. After all, it was perfect timing as Oturan would be high up in the sky by now, and Gyasi enjoyed seeing the view from up there. However, before he was able to even set foot back on ground level someone swooshed right in front of him, and briskly asked to verify his name. “Who’s askin’?” He frowned.

“Messenger Slayer of the KonoKen.” The slayer spat. “Direct orders are to verify first.”

Gyasi sighed, “Alright, how do I verify I'm me?”

"The KonoKen is aware of who you are. I just need you-"

"What if I'm not Gyasi?"

"Huh?" The slayer attempted to not show how confused he was, but his voice revealed it instead. "I was told you are."

"What if I'm not?"

"He's the real Gyasi Omari." The female slayer behind him answered plainly. "Now hand him the letter."

“Ah, but before you hand it to me, I must ask,” He paused. “Can you read it to me?”

“I am forbidden to open any lett-”

“I can open it, but I can’t read it due to uh…certain circumstances.” He gestured to his eyes. “If you don’t, I’m afraid I won’t know what the KonoKen wants, and if I don’t know what he wants-" Gyasi smirks. "it’ll be on your hands, won’t it?”

The slayer paused for a moment, but then slapped the letter in Gyasi’s hands. He opened it, and then handed the letter back to the slayer who then read the contents in what sounded like an irritated tone. Gyasi wanted to snicker, but held back as he didn’t want to taunt the slayer any more than he already did. Nodding that he understood what was expected of him the slayer left, and Gyasi made his way to the KonoKen’s office with 2 slayers on his heels.

Can’t catch a break in this village…

All Might
7bd32c3dd1c9a655945f56fb5d128424--character-reference-character-concept.jpg

Walking through the empty streets of the Hidden Leaf Village. It was too early for anyone to be up and moving, but he was. Taking in the calming air All Might strolled until somebody caught his eye. It was his old friend standing at the bottom of the stairs at the gravesite. Not many people knew that Kizen did this due to him only appearing when no one was around. While he watched his friend probably speaking to the dead, All Might smiled. The two of them have grown so much, it was like their youth was just a moment ago. The two of them get infamous titles for conquering the battlefield. All Might decided to not bother Kizen and continued his morning walk, towards the village’s training field.
yrqytokv6c.jpg

All Might decided to start his day and began training. It wasn’t easy training either, he was doing exercises that far exceeded the limitations of a normal person. Spending most of his time now training.

All might was shadow boxing and hitting his usual routine workout regime. All he did was train to make sure that he never falls behind to magic. He had sent out word the night before appearing at each of the youthful students to arrive at the training grounds around 12 in the afternoon. All Might had already collected the team’s first mission from Lord third himself. Things were interesting now that the time of peace waged for a few years. It was like the night of the Shadow Strike was almost yesterday. The thought of his wife crossed his mind making his punches sharper and faster. Being shirtless exposed his overly ripped body. Snapping back into reality after realizing he punched a tree knocking it completely over. Sweat covering his torso gave it a glossy shine. Taking the towel from his back pocket, All Might wiped his face off.

Panting attempting to catch his breath All Might looked around still no one yet, now what exactly did he have for students? No matter they will be charging in sooner or later filled with a burning YOUTH. After some time of continued training three young students arrived to his attention.

“Oh well hello there! You must be the newly graduated spirit slayers. Well then I’m your sensei like I’ve mentioned before. I AM THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY ALL MIGHT, the FIRE FIST OF YOUTH!” He flexed his muscles to the group. “I see we’re missing one huh? I’m sure he’ll be showing up soon after you all. For now we’ll start the introductions, what’s all of your names!”

Interactions: Zerohex Zerohex DrBones DrBones Mitch Conner Mitch Conner
Mentions: Boomrocker Boomrocker

a24fb6f8c5ac535e3dca5bb2ddb97c3d--witch-art-d-artist.jpg

Somewhere in the Land of Lightning

Snowfall covered the lands throughout, a blanket of white coating stretched far and wide. A small village that was once known for its flourishing sweet fruits. Now destroyed, burning, and air filled with death. Blood splattered on the walls, the bodies of Cloud Spirit Slayers scattered through the blocks. Muzen walked slowly, gently pressing his foot against the snow. The streets that passed through this village were covered in a patterned red snow blanket. It seemed a battle had recently taken place here, the cloud Spirit Slayer Muzen dragged across the floor was now dead; Muzen killed him upon arriving at the village. Muzen decided to leave the body lying in the middle of the street. The man spat enough information for Muzen to need in his searches. Taking a look at the sky which was covered by clouds, Muzen caught a whiff of fresh blood. Taking his time to follow the trail leading towards the scent Muzen found a demon. It was holding the soul of a woman it had slashed to pieces, in front of the beast was a young boy holding a young girl in his arms.
b09c920b39c83fa3d8c627591f1d25a4--vii-hart.jpg

Muzen let out a soft breath, catching the beast’s attention. Pulling out from his back, one of the many weapons he kept in his arsenal. Slamming the bottom of the wooden hilt into the ground Muzen watched the beast attempt to lunge at him.

“Divine Departure!”

A massive yellow beam from the heavens above came crashing down onto the demon completely obliterating it from existence. Hearing the screams of pain coming from the malicious monster, he tilted his head in respect to the beast’s death.

“Another lost star banished to the netherlands. Shameful,” as the beam faded away a crater was left in its stead. Muzen walked around the crater towards the children. The young boy had black smooth hair and green eyes, a rare sight. The baby he held in his hands sported fire red hair. Muzen crouched down, reaching out to the boy, but was rejected. The boy ran off deeper into the house leaving Muzen outside. Taking his hand back Muzen walked back to the weapon he left poking into the ground. Taking it out, flipping it back onto his back. With the blow of the wind and a snow cloud rushing past, Muzen was gone with it.

y2v3ktcoy2m01.png

Somewhere in the lands of inbetween …

Somewhere in a dark cave 10 S Class Spirit Slayers Holographic form of their bodies stand around a small fire. The group each sported a jacket that seemed to carry clouds patterned through it. The fire grew bigger once the group was finally completely connected.

“Let me make one thing clear, for now we appear as a simple band of mercenaries trying to make a simple name for themselves,” He paused. “We will use this time to build our organization from the ground up. Only then will we achieve our true goal.”

“Tch! And what the hell that is exactly?!”

“You simple minded fool, obviously it’s to take over one of the five nations! Heh you simpleton could never dream of reaching such status on yer’own. Like a baby cub lost without it’s mother. Truly a shame, that the organization fell this low to allow in empty minded baboons.”

“You keep running your mouth I’ll show you that these fists aren’t shy to anyone!”

“Oh my, well one thing is for sure. You two both might end up killing each other way before the fact.”

“What?!”

“Heh?! You are one to talk, I wouldn’t quite call you a living being. So I’m not quite sure you can be killed by normal means..”

“You all talk too much…”

“You talk less, try being less gloomy and lightin up. Why don’t you? Karasu!”

“Karasu shares no interest in you. Carry on with your worthless little life while you still can.”

“What was that?!”

“Enough. Also I’d like to discuss a few things while you’re all here in attendance. Orochimaru have been showing some sudden movements and has something to do with the sudden Land of Sound emergence.”

“Tch. Myself and **** will get onto his trail immediately.”

“Very well. Another thing, Karasu, your younger brother has graduated from the academy in the leaf. He might show great promise through his adventures.”

“…”

“Brother hmm? I didn’t know you had a younger brother. Does he bat those same annoying red eyes?!”

“Word of his Sennigan awakening haven't popped up yet, though the time is nearing for them to. Besides the point I have nothing left for you, continue to carry out your missions. You are all dismissed.”

Two members of the group sitting criss-cross with their hands pressed together. They both opened their eyes at the same time, taking a glance at one another. They were in some forest seemingly sitting on two rocks that were sunk into a river. The water was shallow and at the bottom of a small waterfall. The two decided to get up and continue onwards with their journey. Their names were Karasu Takeshi, and Hollow; both no longer bearing the symbol of their respective country. Anybody who decided not to work with their Country’s SHC are labeled “Rogue Wizards”.

Hollow’s sword was cased inside of white wrappings that completely cocooned his sword, which was necessary for how dangerous it was. There were black markings forming into a circle in the middle of the wrappings. He rested his sword on Karasu’s shoulder. The two stopped walking and the tension around them was intense. Both of them increasing their Magic Power to high measures, pebbles started to float up around them and the ground beneath them cracked. Karasu glared at Hollow from a side eye.

“Those eyes do make my skin crawl, though I can’t depict if it’s due to fear or excitement. If we’re going to be partners I think we cut the bullshit and lay everything out right now. Considering we’ve been on a few missions together we can have a somewhat of a “trust” with each other. Why don’t you just spit everything out before I decide to cut you into a million pieces,” Hollow states licking his lips.

“This is about my brother?”

“Indeed.”

“It is true we’ve been on missions together for some time now, but it doesn’t equate to trust. I trust no one on this planet. Especially not one who willingly kills their allies.”

“Quite funny coming from the man who slaughtered his fellow clansmen. A cold hearted one at that. Yet spares one child on that fateful night. I know of your origin, formerly of the hidden leaf. Kurasu Takeshi.”

“I have my reasonings on why I did what I had to do, though my brother there is none. I simply “missed” one. Now remove your weapon.”

“You truly are cold saying such words about family, but who am I to judge? We both are alike you and I. Which is the reason I decided to partner up with you. We both had unavoidable paths that lead us here. You want to know something about me? Where I come from our people have one agenda, kill. The lands that we walked were filled with blood and spoiled bodies, why? Because we believed the only way to live is to eat or be eaten. Take a guess which option I took. Now what if I don’t?”

“You talk a lot… A man blinded by his own shade. You don’t even understand one thing about me, yet you make such a stretch and say we’re alike. You don’t even understand yourself. You’re just a thug that got lost in the fray of battle and ended up here. You can’t even control where you're going. Am I wrong?”

“Do you want to know something else interesting. When people of my race are born they find the need to feast off the power of another, which in turns a cycle of feeding off one another. Similar to a shark. Why a shark? Most sharks are ovoviviparous, which means that the eggs hatch inside of the female's body before the young are born. However, with some kinds of shark’s, the number of eggs that hatch will differ from the number of young that emerge from the mother’s belly. Do you know why that is?” The wrappings around Hollow’s sword started to slowly unravel itself.

“…”

“Because of Cannibalism. Right from the moment they hatch, they start eating each other inside their mother’s uterus. The fratricidal warfare begins as soon as they are born. To each shark, all the others are just food to be eaten. Starting today you are a member of the Akatsuki and my companion. So be wary, of me.” Hollow said with a slick tone at the end of his long speech. The sword’s blade starting to show itself, Hollow smirked when he felt a kunai at his throat. The Kurasu standing in front of him faded in the wind and the real one standed behind him with his glaring red eyes.

“Same goes for you.”

“Heh.”

680646bec463ddb2dcd6230c4ac70f7e.jpg

Sanzu Saruhan
Some time had passed since the departure of both high ranking Spirit Slayers to handle his unsupervised duties. Now that his office was unoccupied people would continue to rush in and out dropping loads of paperwork with them. Sanzu's assistant had constantly brought him paperwork as well. It was almost like the two never caught a break. Sanzu decided to shuffle through the papers and found one quite interesting to him. He had to tend to these matters another time. The younger Anbu member appeared kneeling her head while being on one knee.
faa1c0216ecaa8f97c64db4a21432ffe.jpg

“Ah yes you have returned. Perfect timing if I would say so myself I need you to aid supervision and information gathering I cannot trust the anbu member I called for, word of it comes she’s directly linked to Lord Huzen. Willing to do it?”

“Yes my Lord.”

“Very well stop by the western village gate and He will give you the remaining details.”

“Sir.” She vanished.

Sanzu scratched the top of his head, placing the Konoken’s hat on the desk. It was as if his mind was racing at a million miles per hour. Taking a look at a picture that rested in a frame on his desk. It was an older photo of himself. It was the younger version of himself standing with a woman who wore red armor, and a black bodysuit, then there was a man with white hair and red lines on his face. The three of them looked happy in the picture and the two Sanzu stood with both their hands on his shoulders. Sanzu felt himself being locked into a short flash back. Good times quickly shaded over with the black clouds of war. His thought was cut off, feeling three Spirit Slayers approaching his office. Placing his Konoken hat on his head he prepared for their entrance. His two well trusted Spirit Slayers, Jane and Sprint Togger, their mission was a dreaded one. Though any mission that wasn't Konoken was way too easy for Sanzu at this point. His tone got colder and his face under the hat’s blockage was scary.

“So you finally arrived, a tad late then I’d say. You do remember the reason I even allowed you into my country right? I think you should take that into serious consideration.” His tone gave off the vibe that even the two spirit slayers stayed silent. He let out a smile before scaring the kid shitless. “I’ve assigned you to team 9 with Mira Atobi, Getsumei Watabi, and Isshin Yotsuba. Do not take her kind nature for weakness or she’ll add you to the long list of bodies that trail behind her. They are leaving for Grass Village meaning you're going to be heading towards the Village’s East Gate.” He got serious again. “Now get out of my sight.”

Interactions: L0ck0n L0ck0n
Mentions: AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
Shina Hyuga
effa9e9bfbac337d4fb1b443707465f8.jpg
Shina had taken the time after leaving the office to visit her family. Letting them know of her next assignment from the third Konoken. She was the only Hyuga that joined the anbu for her own personal reasons. Unlike the others she’s highly skilled and possibly one of the top elite’s. Her status was kept hidden from public knowledge and her existence nearly written out of the books. She had a little sister to protect and she felt it was right this way. Their father was the only one she could see and talk to on her off time.

Shina landed beside Shiruba with her mask covering her face. She gave the other girl a quick glance before bowing to Saruba. Standing up right straight she decided to clear her throat. “My name is Shina, I am here to accompany you on your mission. I was personally sent with Lord 3rd. I hope you will have me on your journey.”

She nodded looking over towards the eastern gate. “Also you are relieved of your duties and can report back to the hideout.” She gave the girl a nod and saw her leave the scene. After taking care of her, she looked over towards the forest that awaited them. “You lead the way Lord Shiruba.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back