• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

She smiled a little and kept him close just enjoying him being at home. “She’s got a checkup tomorrow so they can explain everything to you there.” She murmured tiredly just feeling worn out lately from everything.

Jon smiled down at him some. “I love him too. He’s our little boy.” He murmured tiredly leaning back and just watching him, relaxing mire and more with him there. “Maybe when I get home finally.... I don’t go back to work. Maybe I stay home with him?” He mumbled tiredly, groaning a bit as there was a pain rippling down his front.

Max bit her lip hard but gave a small nod "Yeah maybe we can make it work." She said quietly still helping him hold the baby "Do I need to get a nurse?" She asked seeing the pained look on his face

Charlie nodded giving a small smile "I promise to be there, I'm thinking at the end of the week I start to look for a job? Maybe somewhere can hire me." He murmured softly

Jon just nodded as he went limp, he would have dropped the baby if she hadn’t been helping him and as the nurse was walking in he was starting to pass out.

Carmen nodded a little. “Maybe.... how often do you have to see your parole officer?” She asked him quietly, holding onto him tightly

Max went wide eyed and took Dean from his arms looking at the nurse in panic "Whats wrong with him?!" She shrieked completely terrified for him.

Charlie gave a heavy sigh "Once a week for the first two months, then it goes to every two weeks, and so on." He explained

"Ma'am we're trying to find out, it's not another heart attack, we know that much." She assured her, taking his blood pressure again and frowning, pressing the call button for the infirmary doctor, "It's dropped significantly, he needs to go to the major hospital, he's not doing good." She muttered to him before everything dropped further and Jon flatlined without much warning.

She nodded and held onto him tightly, talking with him all evening and tending to Abi when they needed to but for the most part she was still sleeping and eating most of the time and eventually they went up to bed and Carmen rolled over to straddle his hips once they were settled, kissing him roughyl, "One more time today... Please." She murmured gently.

Max went wide eyed and stepped out of the way when they started working on him cradling Dean close to her trying to calm him down when he started to cry because of all the loud noises

Charlie smirked softly and nodded "Oh I guess I can spare another round." He said jokingly giving a small chuckle as he rolled her over so he was atop of her "But I get to be ontop."

She giggled a little and gripped his arms, "Ooh... You did some working out too... I've missed that." She murmured ... She lay next to him after, her face contorting in pain again, same as before and just curled in close trying to hide it in his shoulder.

It took them longer than they would have liked, having called an ambulance to come and collect him to take him to a proper hospital that would be able to treat this for him, handing over all his records from his time there to them, not answering any of Max's questions though, going away to the other offices to avoid her.

Max frowned and followed the ambulance going to the nurse she saw carrying his files "I need the know what they did to my husband there, they havent told me a single thing and Im worried." She said trying to stay as calm and not yell at this woman

Charlie noticed her face and frowned softly "Babe? Did I do something? Was I too hard?" He asked softly making her look up at him "You okay?"

She shook her head and held onto him a little more. “I dunno.... it’s been a while I think is all.” She mumbled tiredly and kissed his cheek. “Get some sleep. You’re home baby.” She murmured smiling tiredly at him a little and curling in close to him

“We will go through this file with you soon but right now we’re trying to find out what’s happening to him and that is our main concern.” She told her and made her go wait out in the lobby with her son.

Jon woke up a few hours later seeing it was morning finally and looked around a little not quite sure what was going on but working on staying calm, sitting up a little and frowning wanting to know where max and dean had gone.

Charlie nodded and held her close to him before he fell asleep as well. He woke up early in the morning to Abigail screaming and quickly made his way to her room smiling softly as he saw Carmen already there with a bottle at hand "Mornin beautiful."

Max got Dean to sleep and when the morning rolled around she was still waiting with no new information. She whimpered softly as she saw his doctor come out and quickly went over to him "Please, please give me some kind of information on him doc. No one has told me anything, not the mental place, not here." She said begging the man to let hee know what was wrong with Jon.

Carmen frowned some and looked up at him. “Hey... can you take over? I’ve just started another period.” She mumbled. Her body had been all out of sync since shortly after having Abi and it was driving her crazy so while abi was having her checkup she’d go across the hall to get a checkup as well. “Our appointments are at 9.” She reminded him, pecking his cheek and rushing to the bathroom.

“They shouldn’t have ever diagnosed him with anything outside of his mental health. They should never have been able to prescribe him the medications for everything. It was not the medications he was originally on, it was that plus the stuff they’d been giving him to help with the anxiety. I want to keep him here another couple days, keep an eye on him so we can determine if finally getting him back to his original prescription will be enough to stabilise him but then he can go home with you, he’ll have another psych evaluation tonight and from what this file says he should pass with flying colours. If you’ll excuse me I have another matter to tend to but he’s the last door on the left down here and having visitors will do him good.” He assured her and left her to it.

Max listened to him and took a deep breath "Thank you Doc." She said softly before she made her way to his room giving a soft smile "Hey handsome." She whispered taking his hand in hers while she placed Dean's carrier down beside her.

Charlie nodded softly taking Abigail into his arms and feeding her "I hope they can figure out whats wrong, remember that one time when we were teens and you had one for like 3 weeks?" He said giving a small chuckle at the memory "Your mommy was not happy with that let me tell ya." He cooed to the baby

“That wasn’t a period that was you thinking you were the best lover on the planet because you were so rough.” She called back to him before shutting the bathroom door. Abi was staring up at him and reaching for him a little. Giving him a smile as well.

Jon frowned and gripped at her hand tight. “You okay?” He mumbled tiredly only worried about her. “Is he asleep?”

Max nodded kissing him gently "Yes Im okay, they just told me everything." She whispered glancing back at Dean "Yeah he is, out like a light."

Charlie blushed a deep red looking at Abigail "Daddy was a dumb teen." He said giving a small laugh smiling wider as she saw her smile "You are my everything princess, my everything." He whispered

Jon nodded and held onto her hand. “Lay with me.” He begged quietly. There was only a couple wires and one IV line so it wouldn’t obstruct anything.

Carmen walked out again after a bit and found him burping her, taking a photo of the two then sat next to him on their bed slipping her arms around him gently. “You wanna get coffee on the way?” She asked him quietly.

Max moved to lay with him kissing him gently "I love you Jon." She whispered stroking his cheek gently as she looked at him "So very much."

Charlie gave a small nod and smiled "Yeah sounds good." He said softly smiling as Abigail gave a soft burp "I never thought I'd think a burp would so cute." He admits looking over at her a smile still plastered on his face.

He frowned some and just buried his face into her shoulder. “Why does everything always go wrong for us?” He mumbled.

Carmen smiled and took abi into her arms cradling her close. “Well she’s super adorable aren’t you princess?” She cooed to her smiling wide.

Max sighed heavily "Im not sure babe." She whispered while she held him close to her

Charlie smiled at Abivail gurgled some at her and reached up to touch her cheek "How did we get lucky enough to have such a beautiful child?"

“Well we needed some stroke of luck after all the shit we’ve been through.” She mumbled and rest her head back for a moment. “Go on, go get dressed or we’re gonna be late.” She told him and looked back down at Abi, taking her to get her dressed as well.

He smiled some and watched her. “I love you.... more than anything.... I just wanna get home with you and dean and Lana and be home with you guys now.

Max nodded softly kissing the top of his head "One more psych eval, one more and you'll be home with us babe." She whispered

Charlie nodded happily and got up and dressed ready to take them to their appointments. As they arrived he sat with the carrier next to him making funny faces at Abigail as they waited

Carmen frowned when her name was called first and pecked Charlie’s cheek. “Alright, meet me back here okay?” She murmured heading in with the nurse.

He nodded and gripped at her hands a little until he heard dean waking up and starting to cry loudly. “He’s a little drama queen huh?” He chuckled a little reaching for him.

Charlie nodded kissing her cheek "Will do babe." He said before going back with Abigail keeping her close to him.

Max picked him up and laughed softly "Oh yes he is, always wanting cuddles from Momma." She cooed holding him close and getting him calmed down before she placed him in Jon's arms

Abigails check up lasted around half an hour and she was straight to sleep afterwards but they had brought Charlie up to speed now on everything going on with her. It was shortly after that that carmen finally got back to the waiting room and frowned some. “Let’s go home. Everything go okay with her?” She mumbled.

Jon cradled his son close to him kissing his head and just staring at him. “He’s better than I could ever have hoped for.”

Charlie gave a soft smile as he took at the carrier "They said she is okay, still a little worried about her growth but she is as healthy as she can be." He explained happily "How did your appointment go?"

Max nodded softly watching the two of them "Yes he is, and he came in with no issues either. Our little miracle baby." She whispered

She frowned some and sat down with him. “It’s not finished. They want me to have an MRI before I go home.... they’re quite worried that uh.... the symptoms I’ve been having uh...... might not be good.” She mumbled taking Abi into her arms gently and cradling her close.

He nodded and kissed his little head as he finally fell asleep again and Jon started to drift off next to him holding him close to his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back