• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

Max smiled widely as she saw Jon and nearly burst into sobs when she saw his face light up. He looked like how he used to before anything had happened to him. She smiled as Lana got up and hugged him tight thankful the orderlies didn't stop her this time "Hey there." She said softly as he sat down

Charlie looked down at the baby in his arms and let a few tears fall "Hello beautiful....I'm your daddy." He whispered glancing at Carmen "She is so beautiful Carmen, we made her." He murmured

Carmen nodded and smiled a little wrapping her arms around Charlie tightly burying her face into his shoulder. “We’re just so glad to have you home.... come on. Let’s get inside.” She murmured smiling and kissed his cheek.

Jon smiled and held her tightly kissing her head then sat down and looked at the small baby. “Can I hold him? What did you pick for a name in the end?” He asked quietly just wanting to finally hold his son.

Max smiled wide at him and carefully took their son out of his carrier. He had a full head of dark hair resembling Jon's and he was chunky too but he looked so much like Jon. She placed him in his arms sitting next to him "I settled on Dean." She said softly

Charlie nodded and went inside with her kissing her lovingly "God I love you." He whispered before he sat down going back to staring at Abigail as she cooed loudly and gurgled at him "Hey there princess, hey there." He cooed completely in love with her

She smiled and curled up on the couch next to him just glad to have him home. “I have both of you home now and now we get to be a proper family Charlie.”

Jon immediately relaxed and held his son close just staring st him and smiling. “He’s perfect love.” He murmured. He looked exactly like himself again finally but it would be a little while yet before he was allowed home still.

Max nodded wiping her tears when she saw how he looked like himself again "Yeah he is." She said softly "How are you feeling babe?"

Charlie smiled happily giving a small laugh as she took a photo of him "A proper family indeed." He murmured softly still staring at Abigail

Carmen stayed close to him until Abigail needed to go down for a nap so she got him to put her in her crib in her room before she dragged him out to theirs and pounced on him. “Get your sexy butt over to that bed right now.” She murmured between kisses and smiling.

Jon smiled a little looking over at her. “Tired. Still not back to normal but they were real quick at getting me treatment so I should be okay.” He mumbled assuming they had been telling her everything that had happened with him.

Charlie chuckled and picked her up "Mmm gladly." He said beforw throwijg her on the bed and getting down the business. He panted heavily as they finished chuckling as she rolled off him "Never leaving you for that long again."

Max nodded softly watching him carefully "What treatment are they doing babe?" She asked softly having not been told a thing about how they were helping him

Her face was contorted a little in pain but she curled in close to his side resting her head on his shoulder. “I missed you so much.” She murmured and kissed his cheek tiredly. “Is ther anything I should know?” She asked quietly just hoping that he was gonna be okay to slowly get back to civilian life.

Jon smiled down at dean and cradled him protectively close cooing at him and making faces for him. “They put me on different blood thinners and changed up the medications cause of the heart attack.” He said still oblivious to the fact they’d kept her in the dark despite it being on his file that she was to be told about everything.

Charlie shook his head softly giving her a smile "No, well I do like reading a lot more now. Spent a lot of time in the library. I even finally read IT for the first time just for you." He explained giving a small laugh

Max frowned giving a small nod "Right...well I'll have to talk with them and see which ones they are exactly." She told him getting a little pissed that she had been told none of this but she didn't want him to find out and get riled up. That was the last thing they needed.

Jon just nodded and gently set dean back in his carrier when he fell asleep, slipping back a little when he didn’t have his son in his arms and saying goodbye to Lana kissing all over her head when they made her and dean go wait out in the lobby for the rest of the visit and he sat with max holding onto her tightly. “I wanna come home. I miss your cooking.” He mumbled. “I miss you... I don’t like sleeping in bed on my own. How are the dogs?”

Carmen smiled some and pressed her forehead to his. “I love you and I’ve missed you so much.... Michael has been so helpful. He did Abigails room for her for free.... we had a few guys walking up and down the street the other night and he came and sat with me all night til we were sure they weren’t breaking in anywhere. I think you should go over there and talk to him.” She suggested.

Max frowned softly and nodded "I know baby, I miss you so much too. The dogs are good, took very well to the baby." She said quietly letting a tear fall "God Jon I just want you hone." She whimpered squeezing his hand tight.

Charlie gave a small frown and nodded "Alright I can do that." He murmured kissing her gently "He hasn't tried anything has he? Just been a good friend?" He asked not wanting to deal with another man trying to make a move on his woman

He frowned and nodded holding her tightly to him. “I’m sorry. The heart attack has stopped me from being able to do treatment for the ptsd and so I won’t be home for a while..... I told you I didn’t trust the medication they put me on. That’s what Caused it.” He mumbled.

Carmen frowned and shook her head. “Not even for a moment. I don’t think he’s quite healed from max breaking his heart like that anyway, he’s just been a really really good friend.” She mumbled not wanting to explain to him what Tom has done and why he hadn’t been around the past couple months.

Max frowned more shaking her head "I'm so sorry Jon...this is all my fault." She whimpered trying to calm herself down but it had been so hard on her having him away, she had been beyond stressed not knowing what was wrong with him.

Charlie nodded some and kissed her gently "Well I'll talk with him." He murmured holding her close to him still "So how is Abigail? Is she healthy and happy?" He asked quietly

She sighed a little bit nodded. “She’s at the very least happy. They’re not sure she’s 100% healthy but they’re always gonna be keeping an eye on her. She’s not hitting the milestones as quick as they would like. And they’re talking about milestones most kids in her situation have hit so I worry but she’s perfect in all other ways.” She murmured and played with his hand.

He frowned and shook his head. “How is this your fault?” He asked her quietly working on himself to stay nice and calm for her knowing if they both started blowing up it would end badly right now.

Max shook her head some "I should have payed attention more, found out about the medication instead of trusting them...I'm so sorry." She whimpered doing her best to try and calm herself down for him.

Charlie sighed softly but gave a small nod "I bet she will be just fine, and we'll love her no matter what." He whispered biting his lip some "Carmen...I know we havent talked about it but....her sister...what um...did you bury her?" He asked quietly

She shook her head and buried her face further into his shoulder, "I... We.... We're not having this convesation right now. I don't wanna talk about it." She muttered, swallowing back tears and rolled away from him, getting up, putting clothes back on and storming out of the room.

Jon frowned shaking his head, "Not your fault at all... I only said my paranoid words turned out to be true." HE mumbled and just inhaled her familiar smell, hholding onto her tightly still until after another hour she was being made to leave him and he allowed the orderlies to move him back to his room without too much fuss,

Max held him close and nodded softly not letting go of him "I'll see you soon okay? I promise." She whispered as she had to leave. She took Lana and Dean home and gave a heavy sigh as she sat down to feed her son.

Charlie sighed heavily and gave a small nod letting her go. He knew she shouldnt have brought it up but he wanted to know about his other daughter as well.

Abigail woke up crying not long after the door had slammed shut downstairs and when Charlie came in the room sh was immediately reaching up to him and wailing loudly wanting to be held and fed.

Lana frowned as she sat down and ran a hand through her hair. "Why didn't they tell us that he got sick?" She asked Max quietly. She was helping out a lot at home and she adored her little brother so she was really good with him but it didn't mean that this had been at all easy on her.

Max frowned shaking her head softly "I have no idea but I'm going to find out." She muttered bouncing Dean gently getting him to latch onto her as he covered herself up

Charlie frowned and got up quickly as he heard his daughter crying. He picked her up and bounced her lightly thankful for all the baby reading he had done in prison. They had been nice enough to grant his request of baby books so he could be somewhat prepared when he came out. He went downstairs looking for a bottle not knowing if she needed specialty food or not

Carmen got back after half an hour and found him still looking for bottles so she took him to the pantry and pulled out her formula and bottle for him from the bottom shelf then showed him how to make it up beforehand letting him take over.

Jon had dinner with the others in the canteen that evening after another session with his doctor but he hadn’t been feeling great the whole day since the girls and dean had left and once he was in bed it was only a couple hours before he was grabbing at the button on the side of his bed pushing it repeatedly for help.

Charlie smiled softly as he fed his daughter "I read some books inside, they were nice enough to get me some baby ones. I didn't want to be clueless." He explained giving a small laugh "But this isn't too bad, directions in the book made it seem way more complicated."

Max frowned softly as she woke up to her phone blaring which in turn woke Dean up from his crib in the room. She groaned and picked up the phone going wide eyed when she heard a nurse on the other end say that Jon had been put into their infirmary "What happened?!"

She smiled some and slipped her arms around him tightly, kissing his shoulder. “When I’m ready to talk about it.... I will let you know.” She murmured to him quietly.

Jon was sat up in the bed while they did hourly checks when he saw max come in with Dean smiling a little at them both. “Hey.” He mumbled tiredly reaching for her hand. He wasn’t strong enough to hold dean without a bit of help.

Max held his hand in hers bouncing Dean gently as he started to fuss "Hey there, how are you feeling?" She asked quietly her face littered with worry

Charlie gave a hsavy sigh but nodded some "Alright." He whispered kissing her forehead gently "She has your eyes."

He frowned some shaking his head a little. “Like my heart is trying to break out my ribs. It hurts so bad. They don’t know why but I just know it hurts. They don’t wanna give me painkillers while they’re tryna work out what’s wrong.” He whimpered. “I wanna... I wanna hold him.” He whimpered reaching for his son.

She smiled a little and just held him close until Abi was finished and she burped her going to put her down for another nap and went to sit with Charlie wrapping her arms around him. “I’ve missed you so much.” She murmured tiredly.

Max frowned some and sat on the bed helping him hold his son "I'll figure it out." She whispered giving a soft smile as Dean stared at Jon and cuddled in close to him "He already loves you."

Charlie sat with her and nodded in agreement "I have missed you too my dear, so very much." He whispered before he kissed her lovingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back