• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

Carmen nodded a little and watched him. “I’ll be okay babe... you go to work okay? I can text max see if she wants to get away from her in-laws a little while.” She mumbled coughing again then relaxed some and just watched him.

She just nodded and shrugged. “I’m not accusing you of anything max... I trust you tell me the truth.... I just... I look out for my boy you know? Is my son still bugging you about having children?” She asked her shaking her head some completely on her side with that one.

Charlie nodded some and kissed her forehead "Alright, but you call if you need me okay?" He murmured before he took off to the diner.

Max frowned softly and nodded "I understand, I can assure you that Jon is just an aquaintance." She assured her frowning more as she asked about the kids "No....not since his accident....I know he still wants to try though, he might start up again when we get married." She said softly

Carrie just nodded and smiled at her. “I’m trying my best my dear. We both know he’s stubborn though.” She said quietly looking up seeing Michael coming downstairs.

Carmen nodded and smiled letting him go and texted max that she would love to see her if she wanted to get away from the in laws for a bit.

Max nodded giving a small laugh looking at Michael kissing him gently "Hey babe, sleep good?" She asked seeing her phone light up. She checked it and immediately replied with a simple yes.

Michael smiled and nodded pecking her cheek. “Yeah. Slept great what about you?” He murmured and held her close to him, kissing her cheek.

Max smiled softly at him "Carmen is in the hospital again, I thought I'd go check on her later." She said softly

Michael just nodded and swayed with her a little kissing the side of her head. “Alright gorgeous. Call me when you’re done so we can all go for lunch.” He murmured.

Max nodded giving a small smile "Will do babe, remember my mom wants a dinner with us all sometime soon." She said happily before she got hers things. She went to the hospital and smiled happily as she saw Carmen "Hey girl, what happened?" She asked quietly

Carmen looked over at her and smiled tiredly. “Heroin anise cstching up with me.... they wanna keep me for observation but it’ll just be medication.” She explained to her. “Hey you ready for your wedding?” She asked her

Max frowned softly and gave a small nod "Oh no I'm sorry girlie." She whispered taking a deep breath as she mentioned the wedding "Have um....have you ever made a mistake, then finally come to terms with it, but all of a sudden its like you've been given a second chance fix that mistake?" She asked quietly knowing she could talk with Carmen about this because she would never tell it to another soul.

She bit her lip some and frowned st her. “Max you’re gettinf married in less than a week... you better fix it quick if you can before you hurt anyone worse than is necessary.” She told her truthfully.

Max nodded and took in a deep breath before she let a few tears fall "Carmen I'm so terrified....I love Michael but....something is different." She admits wiping her eyes some

“Have you told Jon that you want him back?” She asked her. “Cause max you gotta be prepared that he might not want that.” She pointed out just trying to make sure she realised that it might not work. “Talk to Jon first before you do anything else.” She suggested.

Max took in a deep breath and nodded softly "You're right....I'll try to talk to him next time I see him without Lana." She said softly before looking back at Carmen "How are things with Charlie? Everything flowing smoothly?"

“Max that’s not gonna be until the wedding.” She pointed out. “Me and Charlie are doing good. We’re back together.... we didn’t even really talk about it... we both just kinda assumed that’s what we were.” She giggled a little as she realised that.

Max frowned some and cursed under her breath about it. She knew she would have to set something up. She smiled softly as she saw Carmen's face light up talking about Charlie "Well if you two are happy then thats what really matters."

She nodded some. “I hope so. That and him staying clean. I know he almost fell off the wagon last week. Ernie down at the bar on the edge of town told me he’d been in three times and ordered a drink each time but didn’t touch it.” She explained quietly.

Max frowned softly and nodded a bit "Yeah well I bet with you here he will stay clean." She said softly giving her a sympathetic smile glancing at the time "I better head out,Michael wants lunch with his parents." She said sighing a bit

Carmen nodded a little and sighed. “I hope so... alright girly. You go and make sure you talk to Jon.” She told her firmly laying back to get some rest once max had left.

Max nodded and went out to her car before she called Jon taking in a deep breath to try and calm herself "Hey...um I know this is probably a bad time but I was wondering if there was any way we could talk sometime real soon? Privately?" She said down the line hoping he would give her a time.

Charlie came in at his lunch break smiling softly as he placed down some food that Marie had made especially for them "Hey beautiful, Marie made us some lunch for my break." He said happily

Jon steppes outsidd of the house he was in frowning some. “Hey... uh yeah, I’ll call you when I get off work tonight and we can go get a drink or something.” He told her quietly. “I gotta go, I’m uh... we got a double homicide we’re dealing with.” He told her and hung up quickly, heading back inside.

Carmen smiled tiredly and looked over at him. “Hey... this is a big ask I know but could you bring me a book from home when you get off work later?” She asked him quietly, sitting up carefully and starting to eat a little.

Max gave out a heavy breath "Yeah that works." She said quietly before she hung up and left getting home to Michael as quickly as she could hoping this would work out

Charlie smiled softly and nodded a bit "Yeah I can definitely do that, which one?" He asked haplily stroking her cheek gently before he got the food out.

“Any one.” She smiled some and ate quietly until she was finished just leaning back watching him.

Michael was just heading out the door and smiled at her. “Hey beautiful. You ready to go? We were just gonna drive around til you weee finished but we can all go in one car now.”

Max gave a nod smiling happily kissing his cheek "Yeah sounds good babe." She said softly before she got into the car.

Charlie nodded as he started to eat "Sounds good." He murmured giving a smile at her

Carmen smiled tiredly and leaned back just watching the tv quietly, putting her glasses on too tired to focus on anything and leaned up against Charlie some. “I love you.” She murmured tiredly, holding his hand tightly. “You’re gonna make it to your next chip baby I know it.” She murmured, letting him know she knew about the bar trip.

He nodded and got in driving them all down to Olive Garden and took them inside letting his parents get the table. “They’re Irish they think this is fancy.” He winked at max placing one hand on the small of her back and guiding her through next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back