• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

Charlie sighed softly and kissed her cheek "I know my love, Im so sorry." He whispered rocking her gently

Lana came downstairs looking at Jon frowning some "Im sorry....I didnt mean to upset you."

He nodded and got up carefully, heading on over to the dining room thanking his mom for helping him into the chair.

Carmen frowned and just rest into him as much as possible, cuddling into him carefully.

Max gave a small smile as she sat down with them sitting next to Michael stroking his hand gently trying to keep her face positive. Though on the inside all she could think about was how upset Jon was when he left after Lana's lesson.

Charlie kept her close to him and gave a small sigh "Lets try and distract you from it okay? You wanna watch a movie?" He asked softly

She shook her head and just curled in closer. In her recovery her biggest complication had been respiratory infections one after the other. “Charlie... would you.... can we go back to the hospital and ask for the stronger medication?” She asked him quietly. Being a former addict they had refused her the stronger ones.

He ate happily and went to bed early with her pulling her in close as they lay down. “I love you.... well be married in just a week.” He murmured happily oblivious to her being not happy.

Jon frowned seeing her coming down after she’d gone to bed and sighed some. “Lana kiddo... come here.” He smiled patting the space next to him and sat up a bit.

Charlie nodded some and carried her downstairs "We'll get you some." He whispered kissing the top of her head before he started driving to the hospital.

Max gave a weak smile and curled up into him "Yeah, one week.." she whispered

Lana sat down with him and looked at him looking very upset "Im sorry I made you mad." She whimpered before she hugged him tight hiding her face in his chest

He shook his head and rocked her gently. “You didn’t make me mad kiddo I just... it’s more complicated than you can understand Alright?” He told her quietly and just rubbed her back to try and keep her calm. “You wanna go see a movie tomorrow?” He asked her smiling.

She just nodded and stayed curled up in the front seat of the car sighing quietly when nothing she did seemed to make the feeling go away at all, not realising they had spent the entire day in bed like that when she saw it was now dark outside.

Lana nodded softly and looked up at him "Yeah!" She said excitedly as she hugging him again "I love you Uncle Jon." She whispered before she started to fall asleep against him.

Charlie sighed heavily and held her close as he walked her inside hoping to see her doctor and talk about the medicine

She leaned heavily on him until she had to sit down and buried her face in her hands letting Charlie go up and talk to reception, just focusing on not getting upset knowing it would only make things worse but she heard a familiar voice and looked over seeing Tom walking over to her.

He smiled and let her sit there until he finished his tv show and he carried her up to her room tucking her in and went to bed himself after that with the dogs next to him.

Tom frowned softly seeing Carmen in the hospital again. He had been in there on a domestic dispute call checking over the woman to make sure she was alright. "Carmen? You alright?" He asked softly hoping she was okay.

Max woke up in the morning and went to take a shower looking at the invites that she had on her desk before she hit the bathroom. She got into the shower and cried softly wondering if she was actually ready for this.

She frowned seeing him there. “Hurts to breathe.... they won’t give me stronger meds.... cause of the addiction before.” She grunted rubbing st her chest and looked up seeing Charlie still talking to reception.

Michaels mom was already up and working on breakfast for everyone downstairs in the kitchen smiling seeing max come in. “How are you doing sweetheart?”

Tom frowned hearing the receptionist give Charlie the run around "Let me see if I can pull some strings okay? They wont listen to Charlie either because of his past." He said quietly. He didnt mean this as trying to get her back but it killed him to see her like this.

Max gave a soft smile and made herself some orange juice "Im doing good a little nervous that its all finally happening." She said quietly

She thanked him quietly seeing him go talk to Charlie and the receptionist but as Charlie was turning to look back at her she just smiled a little at him. With them stood there together she knew it was Charlie that she loved and it always had been really.

She nodded smiling. “If you weren’t nervous I’d be worried. It’s a big step.” She told her

Charlie gave her a small smile then looked at Tom thanking him when the receptionist said she would get the doctor. He went over to Carmen and crouched infront of her "The doctor is om his way."

Max gave a small laugh and nodded sipping at her juice "How was the flight?" She asked quietly

She just nodded still breathing really heavy and just reached for his hand frowning some. “It hurts Charlie.” She whimpered.

She smiled and went to answer but heard the front door go and she went to answer it for max while she was sat down frowning seeing a tall man at the door in a police uniform. ‘Good morning ma’am, I’m here to take a statement from max about a situation at the dance studio yesterday’ she raised an eyebrow as she realised this must be the Jon Michael always talked about.

Charlie nodded holding her hand tight before the doctor came by to see her and check her over.

Max heard Jon's voice and perked up instantly. She went over to the door and gave a smile as she saw him "I got this Carrie." She said softly before she stepped outside closing the door behind her "Morning sheriff." She said softly as she looked up at him.

She leaned heavily on him as they took her through for a few tests and eventually she was given a wheelchair to sit in, closing her eyes and trying to remain calm especially after hearing the words heart and heroin muffled to her because she was so focused on breathing steady until she started shaking as well.

He smiled some and leaned against her porch. “I need to take your statement from yesterday. Forgot to do it on-scene.” He told her.

Charlie frowned listening to the doctor shakimg his head some "No look she has been fucking clean for over 5 years please! Look at her! She is beyond miserable, she couldnt even get out of bed today!" He begged

Max nodded softly and gave her statement "How is Lana? She seemed a bit uspet yesterday." She said softly biting her lip gently as she unconciously stepped closer to him

She whimpered a bit and looked over at Charlie reaching for his hand. ‘Maybe So But her files indicate that the extended use of heroin has wreaked havoc on her heart. I’d like to keep her here for w couple days under observation. Just in case.” He explained

Jon shrugged a bit. “She’s a bit grumpy lately but last night she was just... we had a discussion earlier in the day... she got out of line and I had to tell her off. That really doesn’t ever happen so I think she was a little shocked by it.”

Charlie sighed heavily and gave a small nod taking her hand in his "Theyre gonna work this out I promise." He whispered stroking her cheek gently kissing her forehead lightly

Max gave a small nod taking his hand in hers for comfort "Well if she ever needs someone to talk with I'm here. That goes for you too okay?" She said softly smiling up at him. She had no idea why but at that moment in time she had the biggest urge to wrap her arms around him and kiss him lovingly.

She just nodded and leaned back, squeezing Charlie’s hand as they put an oxygen mask on her to help her breathe a little better just holding his hand tight and smiled at him a little. “I love you.” She whispered tiredly.

Jon smiles and thanked her then pat her shoulder and left her to it as he got back in the cruiser and headed back to work.

Max smiled softly and nodded a bit watching him leave. She went back inside to see Carrie looking her up and down in a bit of a confused way "Whats wrong?" She asked

Charlie smiled softly at her keeping his mood positive for her "I love you too beautiful." He whispered stroking her cheek gently with the back of his hand

Carmen smiled at him and placed her hand over his. “You got work today... go.... could you check on the boys first though?” She asked him quietly.

She raised an eyebrow at her. “That must be Jon? Your ex boyfriend? ... my son doesn’t keep anything from me... you two still close?” She asked. She loved max like a daughter but Michael was her only son and she only wanted to protect him.

Charlie frowned softly and nodded a bit "You sure? I can take the day,Im sure Marie will understand." He said quietly kissimg her hand gently afterwards

Max nodded softly not breaking eye contact with her "Yes thats Jon, we are aquaintances. His niece is in one of my dance classes, she is having a hard time here since she moved so I'm trying to make things easier." She explained making it believable. She had grown a lot closer to Jon since Lana, it was like how they were when they were in school before they got together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back