• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spin You Around

He grunted in pain and tried to follow her advice, but nothing was coming into focus at all. He could hear lanes voice coming into the room though and tried to speak again but he really couldn’t breathe this time and he blacked out as Lana reached them.

Carmen frowned but nodded. “I wish I could see that.” She murmured tiredly, “Come here. I just want cuddles with my love and my daughter so you better get over heee.”

Max rushed down hearing a knock at the door and let the paramedics get up to him "He is having trouble breathing, I think its his pace maker." She said before leading them to him

Charlie chuckled softly and nodded going to hold the two of them "My two favorite people in this world." He whispered kissing her cheek gently

In those couple of minutes between her leaving and getting there with help her broken out in a clammy sweat all over while he lay there not taking in any air.

Carmen smiled tiredly and kissed his cheek tiredly. “I wanna do birthday cards for her.” She mumbled, wiping at her eyes a little.

Max went wide eyed and quickly took both Lana and Dean out of the room whimpering slightly as they got to work on him. She prayed silently for them to bring him back but she had a sickening feeling in her gut that something was very wrong.

Charlie kept close and gave a small nod "Whatever you want babe, we can go buy them before we get home." He said softly smiling as their daughter gurgled up at the two of them.

Carmen smiled tiredly at her and gently stroked her cheek until she fell asleep curled into Charlie and still cradling Abi close, enjoying whatever time she had left with her family.

They worked on Jon for almost twenty minutes before they got something back and they carted him off to the ER without letting them go in the back but it wasn’t long after they arrived that they were allowed through to see him. “His doctor will be through to speak to you shortly.” She explained leaving max with him while he remained sedated.

Max nodded softly took his hand in hers as she sat next to him sighing heavily. She looked at the doctor as he came in and whimpered softly "What happened? Is he okay?"

Charlie held her close to him while they both slept sighing softly "I love two more than you will ever know." He whispered

He frowned and looked at her. “Ma’am, at this point your husband is being kept comfortable until you have all had a chance to say goodbye.... his heart gave out. Simple as that. We explained that he was at extremely high risk for sudden cardiac arrest when he was here last time and unfortunately instead of it being ten years down the line it’s 6 months down the line... there is nothing more we can do for him, he would not survive another surgery.” He explained to her.

Max looked at him wide eyed and shook her head "No....no no..please there has to be something?" She asked sobbing quietly as she turned to look at him "This is all my fault....god why was I so stupid?" She whimpered

His doctor shook his head. “Ma’am he crashed on the way here twice. He’s not going to survive this one so once you have all said goodbye then we will be turning the support off.” He explained leaving her to privacy with him.

Max cried quietly and held onto him shaking her head "Im so sorry Jon...I love you." She whispered pulling back some before she let Lana get her goodbyes in as well

Lana frowned when she stepped into the room and looked at max. “They don’t usually let me in here Why this time?” She asked feeling scared. She felt like she probably knew why but she didn’t want it to be true. “Uncle Jon? You gonna wake up?” She whimpered sitting down next to him.

Max whimpered softly shaking her head some "There...there is nothing they can do." She whispered holding her honorary daughter close to her.

Lana just broke down sobbing into Max’s arms shaking her head. “No it’s not fair!” She whimpered crying harder and holding onto her tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back