• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings spilledcoffee's 1x1 search (original plots & greek myths)

spilledcoffee

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm 26, she/her, GMT-based, and am looking for a couple of new writing partners to scratch my roleplay itch.

A bit about me:
  • I'm open to FxF, MxM, FxM and FxNB (me as F) right now
  • I usually write 2-5 paragraphs per post, but can be flexible and try to match my partner where I can
  • I tend to write third person present tense, but also write past tense
  • You can expect daily to multiple posts per week; sometimes life happens, but I'm pretty dependable
  • Only looking for partners who are 21+
  • Open to roleplaying on this website and on Discord

I am always open to and looking for original roleplays! I currently have a craving for modern day, but I am open to all kinds of genres and plots (e.g., fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian, post-apocalyptic, supernatural, mystery), so if you think we'd make a good match, feel free to DM me!

In terms of plots, I have a couple of loose ideas floating around which I think could be fun:
  • Long-distance soulmates: Our characters have a meet cute and spend a day/several days falling rapidly in love, only to discover that they live miles apart and that any relationship (at least for now) can only be long distance. The roleplay would start off at their initial meeting, and would move on to explore how they navigate the long-distance relationship and the challenges it might present. I think this could be a great opportunity to include texts and emails within the roleplay, and switch between rapid fire and longer form depending on what's going on.
  • Older sibling's widow/er: A character's older sibling suddenly passes away, leaving behind their widow/er (potential for kids, pregnancy, etc). The two characters bond and grow close in their grief, finally realising they have fallen in love. We could definitely bring in tropes like second chances, forbidden love, etc. with this idea.
I am also a sucker for anything containing the following tropes: arranged marriage, best friend's sibling, enemies to lovers, fake dating, forced proximity, rivals, second chances.

Finally, I am always open to roleplays inspired by Greek myths! Right now I'm quite keen on Orpheus x Eurydice or Eros x Psyche, but happy to consider others (gender irrelevant!)

Last edited:
Still looking for a couple more partners! Thank you to everyone who has reached out so far <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back