• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheInsaneFloofy

Hey, Guys! Here to make another post looking for roleplay partners! I'm looking for people interested in Spiderman, specifically. I can play as Peter Parker's Spiderman, Miles Morales Spiderman, but main Gwen Stacy's Spiderwoman (Ghost Spider) from the multiverse/spiderverse. I'm open to any LEGAL ships, on or off site. Simply let me know while requesting to roleplay! The main ships I do are the following:

Parksborne (Peter Parker x Harry Osborne)
Gwiles (Gwen Stacey x Miles Morales)
Spideyflash (Peter Parker x Flash Thompson)
Spideypool (Pete Parker/Spiderman x Wade Wilson/Deadpool)

If you're here to hate on a ship, simply ignore the post and move on. Not here for wars and such- this is just an opinion and I am still open for OTHER roleplay ideas/ships. Although, I am picky about OCs. Just give me a brief description of your oc along with a reference shot of said oc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back