• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spider-verse RP Interest Check

Superwholock

History Nerd at your service//I Miss Hugs
Would anyone be interested in a Spider-verse rp? It would be mostly OCs, but we would at least need someone to play Miles and Peter B. The other canon characters from the movie would be open if anyone wishes to play them as well. I want to see if anyone is interested before I explain the plot, but it will be taking place in Miles universe. Villains and Heroes are welcome.

Always interested in a Spider-Verse RP. I would most likely play as an OC spider person but possibly an OC villain if one springs to mind.

Awesome! You don't have to be a villain, but the rp will be open to them. Hopefully, other people will be interested ad well.

If this was not connected to Spider-Verse movie I would be interested. I have less than zero interest in Miles, especially a movie centered on him.

I may be interested provided the additional characters are not side lined for peter/miles (not as interested in miles from what I've seen of him)

Will this be based on retelling the movie events? Or post movie/its own world?

Could use my Spider OC from another game if the later aka "Grand Golden Recluse" (Would cause a major conflict with movies main antagonist otherwise due to backstory and kinda screw with entire motivation)

Was a spider based more on a Silk Powerset, lower physical strength but more agile/fast with diffrent webs/spidersense.

Last edited:
Not sure where all the Miles hate is coming from, but to each their own I guess. Miles and Peter B. were the only ones that play a major role in my mind, but more in like an NPC role

I'm interested! I've got a few ideas for a Spider OC, but I'd be willing to play Miles if you really needed someone to.

It's less hate more uninterested, though I was reading around the time they forced him into everything and making him Peter but better in how he was written.

He was ok when first introduced but Saturation and no clear identity of his own were the main issues.

But yeah still unsure if this is a alternate telling of the movie or just with that theme of multiple spiders in same city.

Last edited:
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Thanks for explaining because I actually really was curious. Thanks for being honest. This isn't an alternate telling, just to be clear. It would take place after the movie, I'm thinking a year or two so Miles has had time to settle into being Spider-Man. Portals are opening up again and Spider-People are appearing in Miles' universe again.

Yeah from Marvel/Bendis it was "Like Him! Like Him! Why dont you Like Him! Look how many people in-universe like him! hes just like the one you liked but better!" which turned alot of people off, a similar thing happened when they did it with Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Riri, Hawkeye etc, end result was issues barely selling above cancellation numbers (or below them) and then getting cancelled before 12 issues only to be restarted again for that #1 issue bump in sales.

But regarding the story, so pretty much Miles is the minor "Well this happened before (Lore Dump)" type in this rather than the "Main" Character? If so then im in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back