• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Demon Shinobi

Friendly Neighborhood Demon Shinobi
Hey everyone! So I worked a little backwards on this one in that I already created an OOC, which can be found right here. I guess you could say that I was a little excited. Still, I wanted to see if there is more potential interest and am putting this up just in case. So, if you're interested and feel like throwing your hat in the ring, go ahead and check this out. Here is the premise (formerly part of the OOC):

RtN3Rvy.png
Spider-Verse: Inheritance is a roleplay based on Marvel’s Spider-Verse. Spanning the entirety of the multiverse it will take inspiration from a medley of sources revolving around the titular series. The Spider-Verse events of the comic books in particular, however, will be focal. You do not need to read or have read them, but if you come in expecting a lack of spoilers and the like, you will sorely be mistaken. That said, it will follow a relatively small group of spider-people, and other “totems” as they are referred to in their attempts to escape a new breed of Inheritors who are hunting them for the purpose of training (and a little nourishment).

The game will be a bit more of an adventure/survival game with a heavier focus on the characters, their behavior, and how they choose to go about things, then a simple action romp. Additionally, we’ll be taking the roles of original characters. This can range from your own spider-people, other characters of the Spider-Man mythos that you’ve put your own spin on (like Vulture, Rhino, Kraven, etc.), or even a random animal totem person of your creation.

I’ll be judging fairly, but try to have some connection to the Marvel Universe in some way shape or form. I don’t mind if you want to try and make your own Peter, or Miles, Gwen, or whatever, but we will NOT be playing any of the current incarnations as they currently exist. Some may make appearances later, but that’s a topic for then and not now.

If you’re interested, have ideas, suggestions, or questions, you can go ahead and ask them here, pm me, or hit me up on discord at Demon Shinobi#1478

Users who are viewing this thread

Back