• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spider-Man/Spider-Verse?

uwu master

is a Square
Hey! I've been on quite the Spider-Kick lately, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a roleplay about the Spiders! I have absolutely no idea what the plot would be about, if it should just be revolving around Peter as Spider-Man or not, but I'm open to ideas!

I definitely believe that other heroes (Iron Man, Wolverine, Luke Cage, etc.) should be playable, and I also think villains should be playable. Probably OCs that relate to the Spider-Verse too.

If anyone has questions or comments, feel free to PM me or just reply to this!

Well, you could run through the Madam Web vs The Collector event. In which various spidermans or put against different problems through out the multi-verse in order to solve them and beat the 'game'. There's also the secret wars events, I believe where worlds are colliding and collapsing and they're trying to figure out why and even risk destroying different universes to survive. Which would need the combined effort of multiple heroes from different realms..

I was thinking of using Madame Web at some point in this, but idk. I just got finished reading the Amazing Spider-Man comic series (along with the Spider-Verse tie in thing which was cool) and that gave me the idea.

Well it's up to you~. I haven't really read much if any of the spider man comics so I cna't really help ya there research wise. Anyhow, best of luck.

You could always have the plot revolve around the Inheritors targeting Totemic Avatars. That way you can include characters like Black Panther, Falcon, Wasp, Toad, Wolverine, Rhino, Vulture etc. alongside a bunch of alternate Spider-Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back