• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SPIDER-MAN RP 🕷🕸

xsweetrosex

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

Hello friends!

My name is Aoife. I’m 28 years old and I’ve been roleplaying for 10+ years. I try so hard to be literate or novella in my writing. I don’t expect you to be the same. I would like two detailed paragraphs at most! But, I can work with one!

I would love some rp action on my page! So much inspiration. Hit me up with a personal message and we can set something up! I'd prefer to do canon characters. I’m so sorry. I might try write with OC’s in the future. I’ll be portraying Mary Jane Watson from the Sam Raimi's Spider-Man film series or the PS4 game. I’m searching for someone who can play as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. But, I’m totally open to other characters from the movies/game. I've so many ideas and I hope I can share them with someone here. But, yeah! I promise I don't bite! :]

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back