• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spider-Man Roleplay (PS4 Universe)

lumibunni

anxious capricorn™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm looking for a literate Spidey roleplay based in the PS4 Universe. As of right now, I'm halfway done with the game (so no spoilers please), but I would like to try something! The ships I'm interested in are listed below, and I would down to do possibly a mixture of both (maybe like a side plot with Black Cat.) I would prefer to stick to canon characters, but OC's are okay. I'm new to roleplaying anything from Marvel in general, but I would be comfortable playing Peter, MJ, or Felicia. Please let me know if you're interested below and we can talk over private messaging. Kik is my preferred means of communication (I'm most active there.)

Ships:
Peter Parker x MJ
Peter Parker x Felicia (Black Cat)
Peter Parker x OC (male or female, pedestrian or hero/villain)

Things I'm 10/10 NOT down for:
Rape/Non-con
Major Character Death
Incest
Self-harm/Suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back