• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dante got within hearing distance of Peter and the girls at just the right time to get some info about the house, rooms and other details lacking on the flyers. With May handling the groceries the difference in price was even better than he first thought even if having to share a room was a negative. All in all rooming up with Parker would improve things quite a bit, even if the two girls didn't up joining.

When he was sure Peter was done talking Dante revealed his presence. "So uhm yeah I just came across this flyer and after hearing everything it's is a much better deal then what I currently have soo... Of course this girl" Dante gestured in Hisako's direction "came first and if she beat me to it, oh well."

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Ilikepie Ilikepie Karcen Karcen

In truth the deal for living with Peter was insanely good, Dorms would cost so much more and you would not get anyone to help with cleaning. In truth some part of Viola didn't like leaving anything to May she was old enough that she had earned the right to relax instead of caring for kids. Still Viola knew from the symbiote that she seemed to be the kind who needed something to do. That didn't Mean Viola couldn't help. Aunt May reminded Viola of her grandmother, though without the fake magic books in the basement, she really did wish she had gotten to know her better before she passed.

" You can room with Peter, I would be rooming with Hisako here" Viola pointed out " Really this is an insane deal a dorm further away would be thousands per month. Besides Peter and I will be going out a lot so you two will almost have the rooms to yourselves" Viola was going off the idea the two thought she was Peter's girlfriend so they would be going out dating not out fighting crime. Thinking on fighting crime Hisako came back to her mind, she was missing something a piece was not falling into place. Well she wasn't dangerous neither Peter nor her spider sense had gone off. " So how about you both come in, so the house is filled?"

Armor- Hisako Ichiki

The place seemed amazing and not having to do the cooking for herself gives her a lot more free time for crime fighting and other things. "I had a roommate before so I know how that stuff goes. My last roommate was a pink haired Welsh girl who was terrible at keeping her stuff neat despite the fact she loved to say the word tidy all the time." Megan might be a bisexual mess with limit ability to clean up after herself, but she is still a great friend and someone that Hisako trusts to back her up in a fight. She looks over to the other girl. "So possible future roommate could you please introduce yourself? You seem to know my name, but I have no idea what yours is." Focusing back on Peter for a moment she turns back to him. "So when would be a good time to come visit the place to see what it looks like before we sign any of the paperwork?"

Karcen Karcen Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Venchi1986 Venchi1986

spiderman-symbol-transparent-19.png
As soon as Peter finished his "pitch", or more accurately a simple statement of the facts, Dante stepped forward and tentatively expressed his interest as well. He was aware that Hisako had inquired first so was polite enough to give her dibs if there wasn't enough room. Fortunately for Dante, there was still some space available, provided he didn't mind sharing a room with Peter. Peter was about to tell him as such when his aspiring squeeze took control of the conversation and informed the pair of the living arrangements. She wasn't wrong so Peter didn't correct her but the way she phrased the last part would only further suggest to Dante and Hisako they were an item when they were most definitely not.

The symbiote loved nothing more than tormenting Peter so he should of expected it. To be honest, he should be grateful it was just harmless teasing rather than the threats he was used to from Eddie. He could stand it for now but he would have to get on top of it soon and clear the situation up before Aunt May got wind of it. She always took such an active interest in his love life and Peter didn't want her getting too invested in a relationship that didn't actually exist. He knew it came from a good place but she did have a tendency to meddle in things she shouldn't.

Hisako explained that she had roomed with someone before so she knew pretty much what to expect so for Peter that was a positive. Mindful that she would be probably be rooming with her, she proceeded to ask Venom the rather obvious question of her name. It was a question Peter didn't have an answer too either and one he probably should have asked sooner but when it came to the symbiote, he had to admit he could never quite think straight. A memento of his history with its former host, Peter supposed. He was then asked when they could come by and take a look. "You're all welcome to come round after classes are finished if you want? Shall we say something like 5 o'clock?"

Last edited:
It seemed there was enough for both Dante and Hisoka after all, and if what the blonde said about her and Peter being out most of the evenings it would even solve the issue of Dante's hero activities. All in all the whole thing seemed too good to pass up, especially with the cooking and cleaning taken care off. So when Peter suggested they could come check the place out he saw no reason to refuse.

"Yeah, that works for me." Realizing he hadn't introduced himself to the girls yet he decided to fix that as well. "Peter already knows my name but I'm Dante, BTW."

Viola had not been thinking to much when she started using Nisako's name as saying you over heard it when stalking someone was not exactly the best way to answer that question. Well she could always just tell a lie as she knew at least two of them would be telling plenty and something about Hisako just rang so many bells Viola just felt something was missing. The girl was not a danger right now, but there was something that made her uneasy. So Viola assumed she would be telling plenty of lies herself.

" My name is Viola Kailey" Introducing herself not only to her roommate but also to Peter " But just call be Vi, and I was around at the expo I overheard you and Peter talking" She admitted that much was true though she didn't want to say she was there to stalk Peter and find a point to be a hero around him. " I would have said hi but well Peter and i both take photo's but while he looks for heroes I look for villains" She said with a smirk " So staying unseen is a good thing"

Viola turned to Peter as he asked about them meeting up, that was good assuming nothing came up. Villains were so inconsiderate about their plans and when they decided to strike. Most didn't care Eddie never had cared who he hurt, his misplaced pain and that of the other was more than enough to cloud their mind. That would change, it already had changed, though there was something Viola wanted to do. She would need more trust from peter for it after all asking him to let the Symbiote touch his mind to speak was a big ask even if it was bound to her now.

Viola nodded " I'll see you then Tiger" She said to show another point she was aware of, Mary Jane. Well Viola would hold back on that it was fun to tease Peter show how much she knew and how she wasn't going to hurt him or them.

Armor- Hisako Ichiki

"Five works for me. It's a pleasure to meet you Dante and Viola. I'll see you guys then." Taking photos of villains is pretty insane most villains would try to kill the person with the camera, but the same can be said about fighting the villain and Hisako doesn't know Viola well enough to say anything about her life choices. Hiasko takes off to her next class.

SMAF_Transition.gif
Aunt May's House
(Evening)

With classes finished the group met up outside Peter's aunt's house at five o'clock as planned. Peter led them up the steps to the front door before stepping inside. "Aunt May? Are you home?" Peter called out. "I've got some people I want you to meet."

"One minute, dear." The familiar voice of his Aunt called back from the kitchen. A short while later, after finishing up what she was doing, she joined them at the front door. Aunt May was wearing an apron so presumably she was in the middle of cooking something. Peter stepped towards his Aunt and placed an arm gently around her.

"Aunt May, I'd like you to meet Dante, Hisako and Viola." He said, gesturing towards each of them in turn. "They're friends of mine from the university. They were interested in renting a room but wanted to take a look around first so I told them they could come over. I hope you don't mind?"

"Of course not, dear." She responded with a warm smile. "It's not often I get to meet your friends. I just wish you would of told me sooner. I would have made some of my delicious homemade lemonade."

"Yeah, sorry Aunt May." Peter rubbed the back of his head. "It all kind of happened so quickly I guess it must of slipped my mind."

"That's okay, dear. I know how focused you are on your studies." She looked in the direction of Dante, Hisako and Viola before returning her gaze to Peter. "Will your friends be joining us for dinner? I'm making chicken casserole." Peter looked towards the group with an hesitant and uncertain expression.

"Uhhh... we'll see, Aunt May. Let me show them around first and I'll get back to you."

"Okay dear, but let me know soon. I'll need to set some extra places at the table." She looked back at Dante, Hisako and Viola. "It was nice meeting you all." And with that she turned and made her way towards the kitchen.

"You guys ready to start the tour?" Peter said, to the assembled trio.

Last edited:
Dante was surprised by how old Peter's aunt was, if he didn't know any better he would have she was his grandmother or something. After Peter introduced them he turned to May Parker. "Nice to meet you, ma'am." From what Dante could tell about May Parker she was a nice old lady which would be a major plus if he did end up renting a room at her place.

When Peter suggested they would begin the tour he saw no reason to refuse. "Fine with me."

Viola was more than well aware of the lay out of the house, it was in truth rather odd having so much of others in you. Viola had the memories of 4 in her and sometimes it was hard to fully separate who was who. Aunt may's house felt as much a home as Viola's actual home and likely brock's place would feel the same. The other had no such home and in truth it's memories were closer to just feelings, though when not with a host the thoughts were clear. Either way Viola didn't have the awkwardness of someone going into a house for the first time and carried herself as if she had always lived here.

" Good to see you aunt May" Viola said her tone friendly as if adopting the old woman as her own aunt. That would make sense to the other pair at least as she was kind of playing Peter's girlfriend. " I can skip the tour and help you cook if you need it " Viola told May honestly wanting to treat the woman like family and she didn't need the tour " I know pete doesn't help cook as much as he should" She said with a chuckle.

Armor- Hisako Ichiki

Hisako bows her head to the kind older woman who is kindly allowing strangers to rent rooms in her home. "It's a pleasure to meet you Madam Parker." She lifts her head and turns back to Peter. "Alright, lead the way Peter." So far so good nothing crazy is happening like it did normally at the Mansion.

Nonononono! Peter screamed internally. He really did not like the idea of Viola being left alone with his aunt and immediately stepped in to try and put a stop to it. It wasn't that he feared for his aunt's safety. He was confident Viola meant her no harm. It was the fact that Viola would probably put all these ideas in his aunt's head that the two of them were an item and once that seed was planted, it would be almost impossible for Peter to uproot.

"The amazing cook my aunt is, I'm sure you don't need any help, do you Aunt May?" Peter said, putting himself between her and Viola. "That kitchen is far too small for two people anyway. You'd practically be falling all over each other." The elderly woman looked at her nephew with a perplexed expression.

"Nonsense, Peter." His aunt replied, completely oblivious to Peter's dilemma. "You're exaggerating. There is plenty of room and besides, how could I turn down such a kind offer from such a pretty young girl." Aunt May said, smiling at Viola.

"B-B-But-"

"No buts, Peter. I'll be fine. Viola and I can prepare dinner whilst you show your other friends around." Aunt May looked in the direction of Hisako and Dante. "You don't want to keep them waiting any longer, do you?" Peter knew from his aunt's tone that this wasn't an argument he was going to win.

"No, ma'am." He simply responded. Aunt May squeezed his cheek with one hand before she departed to the kitchen with Viola. Peter turned towards Dante and Hisako and beckoned them to follow. "Dante, Hisako, follow me."

Peter guided the duo upstairs, showing them the location of the two large bedrooms, Aunt May's room and the rather small bathroom. He then descended back down the stairs and then another set of stairs that led to the basement. The basement was full of old junk so Peter quickly climbed back up the basement stairs, finishing the tour where they started in the front room. It was more of a whistle-stop tour than he had originally intended. Peter was a little too concerned at the moment with Viola being alone with his aunt, but the house wasn't all that large so Hisako and Dante should have been able to get their bearings easily enough.

He could hear giggling coming from the kitchen/dining area that adjoined the front room and so popped his head through the doorway to see what was going on, only to be abruptly shooed away by his Aunt. Peter focused his attention back to Dante and Hisako, inviting them to sit down on the sofa or one of the two chairs before taking a seat himself. "So what do you guys think?" he asked. "It's not exactly Stark Tower but hopefully you could see this old place suiting your needs."

Dante was more than a bit confused as to why Peter wouldn't want his girlfriend helping his aunt out but he figured it wasn't his place to ask. "Dante, Hisako, follow me."

Not needing a second invitation he followed his classmate upstairs and when they were in the bedroom for the boys he made sure to check how easily it was to get in and out the window unnoticed while pretending to admire the view. "This place isn't bad at all so far and the view is okay. Just curious though can the neighbors see into the yard?"

While the tour went on for a bit longer the bedroom and it's window were the most importants parts of the house in Dante's opinion so while Peter showed of the basement he decided he might as well get to know Hisako a bit better. "So what do you think of Peter and Violet so far?"

Viola smirked a bit as Peter tried to keep her from being alone with his aunt. It was rather fun to tease Peter, likely that was a bit from her other something other than tormenting him that brought it joy. Well that was an improvement as no violent urges would arise if it could be satisfied with just messing with the webslinger from time to time. Viola also felt maybe something distracting her mind would finally solve just what was bugging her about Hisako. it was still in the back of her head and every time she saw the girl something in her mind told her there was something she was missing some tiny thing not clicking and yet Viola was certain there was nothing.

" Don't worry i won't eat her Pete " Viola teased what was to many a bit of flirting was another reminder of who she was, though it was just a joke.

As the other left and Viola walked into the kitchen with may the old woman chuckled " Well you and peter seem to be close but he never told me about you" She said with the tone of a mother sad to be left out of the loop.

" Well to be honest we only just met not to long ago" Viola admitted not wanting to tell may to big of lies " Peter is just fun to tease like that " Still despite her claims of not actually knowing peter well the old woman would notice Viola knew what she was cooking and went right to help her as Peter had helped her from time to time. That was actually how Viola knew what to do because Peter had known.

Aunt may chuckled " Well you are an honest one " she of course could not imagine just what was standing beside her, just what her nephew did. Maybe one day she would, but that was not Viola's choice to make.

" Yeah though perhaps i will get closer Peter is a bit slow when it comes to girls isn't her?" Viola joked and both laughed just as peter looked in only to be shooed out.

" We will be done soon" Aunt may said as she got peter to go back to his guests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back