Spicy's Charachters

Sugary_Paragraphs

Dope with a Sugar Problem
Nate: The Boy With The Talking Arm
0fc72497d320cbb04464e0bd174ebc70.jpg

"High crime and low sanity? Nothing much has changed from Hell city...except for the literal Satan that'll kill us all."

"Can't I just have one day where I can read without an explosion happening?"

"You're either poor or rich here, and I'm pretty sure you're not who you are today from selling lollipops. Unless they had crack in em'."

Name:
Nate

Alias/Title:

Bookworm, Nathan, The Dumb Blonde's Nerdy Friend

Fourteen

Date of Birth/Horoscope:
December 30, 2030

Male

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Crush/Lover:
@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball Pandora (Crush)

Race:

Cybernetic Human

Social Class:
Poor

Affiliation:
Pack's Law @Idea

Pups

-Tanner

-Pandora

-T.M.A.C.

-Reading

-Dogs

-Apples

-Rainy days

-Music

-Learning

Dislikes:

-Talking to girls unprepared

-Blood

-Lucifer

-Oranges

-Sunny days

Fears:
-Losing Tanner and T-MAC

-Spiders

Personality:

Nate has grown a little during Lucifer's reign. He's still quiet when talking to new people, but he doesn't hide behind Tanner anymore and will even add in his two cents before going silent once again. When you really get to know home, he's actually quite sarcastic and a bit grumpy, especially with rise of you know who. He's also trying to become a bit more social now, knowing to do various activities with Tanner or Pandora that his old self would've never done. Despite still being kind of a pessimist, an almost Bismarck level book-worm, and a bit more paranoid, he has his ups as well. The rise hasn't affected his high kindness and his determination has grown a lot. He's also learned to be by himself for longer periods of time, the training from pack's law and his own personal goals helping him reach this step.

Backstory:
(W.I.P)

Gear/Weapons:
T-MAC: The Mechanical Arm Companion:

T-MAC comes with a whole armada of features! Music, the capability to change its voice, maps, internet, it basically has everything! It not only gives Nate an arm that feels real, but it also gives Nate a friend he could always talk to as well! Nate had set her personality setting to be kind and understanding, but sometimes, he feels feels as though she's taking after his Sass. She also has a few defense capabilities, such as having a blaster at the center of his hand and being able to shift into a piercing drill, as well as being stronger than a normal arm. Any one who lifts with the T-MAC system can lift two grown men in one hand...at least, thanks to William's upgrades!

He also carries around a gun with bullets both normal and incendiary bullets:

clockwork_pistol.png

Crimes Committed/Achievements:

-Multiple accounts of thievery

-Multiple accounts of Disturbance of Peace

-Multiple accounts of (Accidental) Property damage

Strengths:

-Accuracy

-Intelligence

-T-MAC

-Fast Learner

Weaknesses:

-Anti-social

-Isn't that physically strong

-Can be slightly reckless when it comes to matters involving Lucifer

Fighting Style:

The training from Pack's law has left Nate more skilled in fights, making him slightly stronger in terms of close combat. Although he still prefers ranged fights, and still prefers not to get into any conflict, unless it helps bring down Lucifer.

Skills:
Was trained by a certain mouse to hack, knows a few types of martial arts, Has good aim, Lock-picking, can read pretty fast, and is smart for someone of his age.

Theme Song:
Battle Mode:

Chill Mode:

Relationships with other characters (Will enter when I meet or have met charachter):

Tanner-"He's my brother. We're not related, but people often say we argue like brothers. He can be a bit annoying, but I know I wouldn't like it any other way."

T-MAC-"T-MAC, next to Tanner of course, is another thing that, I admit, keeps me together. Both in a literal and figurative way! She has so many useful functions, and when Tanner is lost, she's always the first to help me look. Honestly, I wouldn't trade her away for a real arm at this point."

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball Lilly Underworld-"Lilly? I mean, she's like a big sister to me and Tanner. Sure, she's richer than us, kills for a living, creeps you out sometimes, has a bit of a drinking problem and we barely see her...but its the thought that counts, right?"

@FemTheHufflepuffRiceball Pandora-"Another great friend. She's a demon, but after spending most of your life talking to your brother and your own arm, what can ya do? Anyways, she's pretty great. Smart, Tough, Cute, Fun-wait, what?"

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit Lambdelta-"Lamb is another Sister to us. Although, she's like a older, female version of Tanner. Blond, Loud, Eccentric, the whole package...Holy Crap. THIS DOESN'T MEAN TANNER'S GONNA START DATING PSYCHOPATHS NOW, DOES IT?!

Last edited:
Tanner: The Animal-Whispering Goof-Ball
e308e402a663bcf986973abd45c8577d.jpg

"I'm no doctor, but I don't think that guy's leg is supposed to bend that way...don't mean it doesn't look cool though!'

"Hey, Nate, Look! I can do a pretty rad Bern Impersonation! *Clears Throat* KILL, KILL, KILL, FLOAT, FLOAT, FLOAT, CRYPTIC MESSAGE, KILL! ...Wanna see my Lucifer?"

"Jeez. Lily sure is intense. HAHA! Maybe when she's at her time of the month, she'd actually get nicer! HAHAHAHA-she's right behind me isn't she?"

Name:

Tanner (Actual Name: Bartholomew)Alias/Title:

Barth, Fix-it, The Nerd's dumb blonde friend,Age:

FourteenGender:

Male

Date of Birth/Horoscope:

September 21, 2030

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Crush/Lover:

TBA

Race:

Gifted Human

Social Class:

Poor

Affiliation:

Pack's Law @Idea

PupsLikes:

-Pizza

-Soda

-Sunny Days

-Video Games

-Hanging out

Dislikes:

-Boredom

-Rainy days

-Goats

-Pears

Fears:

-Clowns

-Dogs

-Losing Nate and T-MAC

Personality:

To say Tanner fits the blonde stereotype would be half-true. Unlike his friend, Nate, he tends to run headfirst into any problem they face, no matter what the danger. He's also a bit slow when it comes to processing information, usually asking for help with some parts he doesn't necessarily understand. He's a very happy-go-lucky and fun person who's willing to try anything new. He's also as nice and determined as Nate, willing to do anything if it means helping out even a little. Tanner, despite his happy personality, is a bit of a worry-wart when it comes to Nate. He knows Nate is smart enough to make the right choices, but sometimes, he can get get quite sad when Nate's gone for a long period of time and often worries for his safety more than he ever did back then.

Backstory:

(W.I.P)

Gear/Weapons:

His trusty Wrench, the perfect fixing tool and weapon. Its a bit bigger than what it looks like in the picture though.

31-400.jpg

A pair of William-Brand Boots that boosts Tanner's speed, making him faster than your normal bullet.

yhst-16555562357641_2153_32510326.jpg

And a nice shiny metal baseball bat!

img53888892.jpg
Fighting Style:

Training alongside Nate, he's also grew in terms of close-combat, yet has more skill when it comes to it. His attacks, combined with his speed, makes his hits fast, yet deadly. Unlike his brother from another mother, Tanner will gladly engage in a fight for whatever reason. He'd do anything if it mean dealing a blow, such as throwing wrenches, hitting no-no zones, and even using certain weapons if he had to.

Aura Ability:

Tanner as the ability to understand animal language as if they were speaking English and use his aura to communicate to them back, making him a rather excellent animal whisper. He also has a 'Sent-less' Aura from this, meaning no animal could smell him coming from a mile away.

Abilities:

Tanner is Agile and Speedy, boots on AND off, he's sociable and knows what to say when the situation calls for it, Knows how to change his voice to make him sound like anyone, is an excellent repair-man...boy, and has an iron stomach!

-Multiple accounts of thievery

Strengths:

-Optimistic

-Agile and fast

-Sociable

-Nate

Weaknesses:

-Ranged opponents

-Not as intelligent as Nate

-Easily Distracted

-A bit Naive

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Ace: YOU DAMN KIDS AND YER GOD DANG PERFECT INSEPARABLE, BROTHERLY, "OPPOSITES ATTRACT" FRIENDSHIPS! BACK IN MY DAY, OPPOSITES ALWAYS WARRED WITH ONE ANOTHER!! LIKE CAPITALISM AND COMMUNISM! *sighs* those were the days.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nate/Tanner: >.>

Ace: AND FURTHERMORE! WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE DAMN "GIFTED HUMANS" RUNNIN' AROUND? BACK IN MY DAY, WE DIDN'T HAVE NO GIFTED HUMANS! NOBODY WAS GIFTED! EVERYONE SUCKED AT EVERYTHING! *sighs* I miss those times....*rocks in rocking chair while reading a magazine on how to get the best deals on cybernetic parts*

Last edited by a moderator:
Dennis: Did someone say gift? Oh, oh- I want one! Is it chocolate? Ooooh, I hope it's chocolate! I WILL REND THE FLESH FROM YOUR SOUL IF IT IS NOT CHOCOLATE!!!

Dennis: Did someone say gift? Oh, oh- I want one! Is it chocolate? Ooooh, I hope it's chocolate! I WILL REND THE FLESH FROM YOUR SOUL IF IT IS NOT CHOCOLATE!!!

Nate: Sorry, we don't have any.

Tanner: *Mouth full of chocolate with half eaten chocolate bar in hand* Yeah.

Nate: *Looks at Tanner* 0 _ o

Dennis: *intense death glare of satan* GIVE ME THA SHDJSNSBSJXBDNZNXJS!!! *freaks the hell out*

Dennis: *immediately consumes chocolate* 

*looks at Nate* I will serve until death, my lord. 

WILLIAM HENSON: The Tiny Genius

"Only two years and I still look the same! Guess being a 6 inch tall mice boy has its perks!"

"As you can see, a new tyrant means new inventions! And I'm more than happy to provide!"

"Okay. So we MAY have had a psychopathic soul stealer as a member once! But that was only because my Girlfriend was inside her! ...That came out wrong."

24f999ee976e7c13b206d343929e2fea.jpg

Name:

Willam Henson

Alias/Title/Nickname(s):

Jumbo, Willy, Street rat

Seventeen (Yet somehow still looks fifteen)

Date of Birth/Horoscope:

January 5th, 2027/Capricorn

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Crush/Lover:

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit Rika Furude

Race:

Genetically Modified

Organization Leader. Sells some of his inventions on the side, as well.

Social Class:

Lower Middle-Class

Affliation:

JTA

Leader

-Building things

-Jawbreakers

-Cartoons

-Helping Others

-Having Friends

-Being social

-Making Puns

-Dark Humor

Dislikes:

-Being alone

-People Picking him up without permission

-His machines being tampered with

-Letting People Down

-Fancy Schmancy People

-He DESPISES cheese

-Being locked in a cage

Fears:

-The Dark

-Cyborgs

-Cats

-Being Alone

Personality:

For a Small Mouse, William has a big heart, even after two years!

It'd be safe to say that William is an optimistic guy! He views weaknesses as strengths we just don't understand yet and during the worst times where all hope seems lost, he always seems to find a way to cheer people up and bring forth a satisfying solution! He's kind, willing to go above and beyond, even for complete strangers! He's determined, which mixes with his optimism quite well for when questions need to be answered and problems need to be solved. He's also talkative and a bit on the hyperactive side. Combine all of this with his massive intellect, capable of solving the hardest of equations and making inventions, blueprints, charts, and other things, and his great leadership skills, and you've got a mouse who is a force to be reckoned with.

But...Not all forces are perfect. Despite his happy exterior, William is more depressed on the inside, especially since the Lucifer uprising. He seems to have developed PTSD, known to go into small flashbacks that leave him shaking and crying whenever an event happens that triggers it. William is also stubborn, refusing to give up on a task, even if it could destroy his tiny body in the process. He hates seeing people hurt and won't hesitate to defend them should the situation call for it. And he can be quite hotheaded when someone decides to veer off from one of his plans. Although the grudge doesn't usually last long, it's still quite scary to see such a small, happy boy so mad.

Backstory:

William was just a normal kid in a normal town in a normal neighborhood with a normal house and a normal family. Everything was just normal...until gangs started to move in. Eventually, his town was overrun by gangsters, which also eventually led to a massive turf war. And things only got worse when bombs of great shapes and sizes were involved. William was in his house at the time the first one was used, and as he ran out of his room and through his crumbling house, he was shocked to watch a large chunk of the ceiling cave in and kill his parents, who were too shocked from these events to move in time. With Tears in his eyes and some time to still escape, he quickly ran out his house and out of town, now a ten year old left to defend himself.

Five years later, he entered Hell City with his towering demon-friend. No one really knows when, how, or Why he got himself modified. Some say he wanted to for fun, some say because he was forced to, some say it's just because he's crazy, and others say it was an accident. No one truly knows what his life was before and during his time wandering, and if anyone ever asks, he'll quickly change the subject, hoping it wouldn't trigger another one of his 'Episodes'. After awhile, they found an abandoned building and the JTA was born! Things were peaceful soon after and everything seemed to be going good, but after that fateful meeting, things changed.

Noticing the crime increase, William had no choice but to make more machines and inventions to keep his new friends alive. And now, the JTA has robot guards patrolling everywhere!

Gear/Weapons:

In the JTA garage, William keeps a fully operational battle robot! It's 5'4, but hey, it's big to him! It has enhanced strength, capable of lifting a car, built in turrets in its shoulders, lasers at the hands, and is extremely durable! And all while good ol' Willy's controlling it inside the chest area! He also has a tiny mini car where he cruises around the city with and a mini jetpack to fly up to people's faces!

...What? Geniuses can do these things.

Strengths:

-Durable

-Small and Quick

-Strong once inside his robot

-Strong immune system

Weaknesses:

-PTSD

-Still a bit Naive

-Can get too caught up in his work

-Can easily be captured

Fighting Style:

William doesn't enjoy the violent approach, for he is more of a negotiator. But for when those times words fail and actions take place, then in comes Mr.Robot! When not in robot mode, William is known to resort to do anything to survive, such as scratching, biting, and clawing at anything. When in robot mode, he's balanced in both close and long ranged combat, keeping caution of his opponents.

Skills:

Can build, modify, and repair anything, Excellent leadership skills, Good at making friends, Hacking, A great planner

Achievements/Crimes Committed:

Just tiny acts of thievery such as stealing pieces of bread, the occasional piece of candy, and even a few quarters once in awhile, but these were all in the past. He's escaped the clutches of an evil gang before and has even opened his own organization! He's helped two members of Packs Law, as well!

Theme Song:

Last edited:
TANNER: The Animal Whispering Mechanic

[SIZE= 20px]"Ooooh, Man! If Lilly or The big boss were here, they would've KILLED ya! Don't worry, though! Ya got the good ol' Nate and Tanner special! Lucky you!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]"Dogs are great conversationalists, but their topics are really weird. I mean, pooping on the ground can't be THAT fun.[/SIZE][SIZE= 20px] "[/SIZE]

"Psssst! Don't tell Nate I pushed this button!" 

to_be_noticed__chapter_5__len_kagamine_x_reader__by_xxmisslolilovexx-d6kje8g.jpg

Name:

Tanner (Actual Name: Bartholomew)Alias/Title:

Barth, Fix-it, The Nerd's dumb blonde friend,Age:

FourteenGender:

Male

Date of Birth/Horoscope:

September 21, 2030

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Crush/Lover:

TBA

Race:

Gifted Human

Social Class:

Poor

Affiliation:

Pack's Law @Idea

PupsLikes:

-Pizza

-Soda

-Sunny Days

-Video Games

-Hanging out

Dislikes:

-Boredom

-Rainy days

-Goats

-Pears

Fears:

-Clowns

-Cats

-Losing Nate and T-MAC

Personality:

To say Tanner fits the blonde stereotype would be half-true. Unlike his friend, Nate, he tends to run headfirst into any problem they face, no matter what the danger. He's also a bit slow when it comes to processing information, usually asking for help with some parts he doesn't necessarily understand. He's a very happy-go-lucky and fun person who's willing to try anything new. He's also as nice and determined as Nate, willing to do anything if it means helping out even a little. Tanner, despite his happy personality, is a bit of a worry-wart when it comes to Nate. He knows Nate is smart enough to make the right choices, but sometimes, he can get get quite sad when Nate's gone for a long period of time and often worries for his safety more than he ever did back then.

Backstory:

(W.I.P)

Gear/Weapons:

His trusty Wrench, the perfect fixing tool and weapon. Its a bit bigger than what it looks like in the picture though.

31-400.jpg

A pair of William-Brand Boots that boosts Tanner's speed, making him faster than your normal bullet.

yhst-16555562357641_2153_32510326.jpg

And a nice shiny metal baseball bat! 

img53888892.jpg
Fighting Style:

Training alongside Nate, he's also grew in terms of close-combat, yet has more skill when it comes to it. His attacks, combined with his speed, makes his hits fast, yet deadly. Unlike his brother from another mother, Tanner will gladly engage in a fight for whatever reason. He'd do anything if it mean dealing a blow, such as throwing wrenches, hitting no-no zones, and even using certain weapons if he had to.

Aura Ability:

Tanner as the ability to understand animal language as if they were speaking English, making him a rather excellent animal whisper. He also has a 'Sent-less' Aura from this, meaning no animal could smell him coming from a mile away.

Abilities:

Tanner is Agile and Speedy, boots on AND off, he's sociable and knows what to say when the situation calls for it, Knows how to change his voice to make him sound like anyone, is an excellent repair-man...boy, and has an iron stomach! 

-Multiple accounts of thievery

Strengths:

-Optimistic

-Agile and fast

-Sociable

-Nate

Weaknesses:

-Ranged opponents

-Not as intelligent as Nate

-Easily Distracted

-A bit Naive

Theme Song:

William-brand. Nice XD

WILLIAM HENSON: The Tiny Genius

"Only two years and I still look the same! Guess being a mice boy has its perks!"

"As you can see, a new tyrant means new inventions! And I'm more than happy to provide!"

"Okay. So we MAY have had a psychopathic soul stealer as a member once! But that was only because my Girlfriend was inside her! ...That came out wrong."

Name:

Willam Henson

Alias/Title/Nickname(s):

Jumbo, Willy, Street rat

Seventeen (Yet somehow still looks fifteen)

Date of Birth/Horoscope:

January 5th, 2027/Capricorn

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Crush/Lover:

@FemTheHufflepuffRabbit Rika Furude

Race:

Genetically Modified

Organization Leader. Sells some of his inventions on the side, as well.

Social Class:

Lower Middle-Class

Affliation:

JTA

Leader

-Building things

-Jawbreakers

-Cartoons

-Helping Others

-Having Friends

-Being social

-Making Puns

-Dark Humor

Dislikes:

-Being alone

-People Picking him up without permission

-His machines being tampered with

-Letting People Down

-Fancy Schmancy People

-He DESPISES cheese

-Being locked in a cage

Fears:

-The Dark

-Cyborgs

-Cats

-Being Alone

Personality:

For a Small Mouse, William has a big heart, even after two years!

It'd be safe to say that William is an optimistic guy! He views weaknesses as strengths we just don't understand yet and during the worst times where all hope seems lost, he always seems to find a way to cheer people up and bring forth a satisfying solution! He's kind, willing to go above and beyond, even for complete strangers! He's determined, which mixes with his optimism quite well for when questions need to be answered and problems need to be solved. He's also talkative and a bit on the hyperactive side. Combine all of this with his massive intellect, capable of solving the hardest of equations and making inventions, blueprints, charts, and other things, and his great leadership skills, and you've got a mouse who is a force to be reckoned with.

But...Not all forces are perfect. Despite his happy exterior, William is more depressed on the inside, especially since the Lucifer uprising. He seems to have developed PTSD, known to go into small flashbacks that leave him shaking and crying whenever an event happens that triggers it. William is also stubborn, refusing to give up on a task, even if it could destroy his tiny body in the process. He hates seeing people hurt and won't hesitate to defend them should the situation call for it. And he can be quite hotheaded when someone decides to veer off from one of his plans. Although the grudge doesn't usually last long, it's still quite scary to see such a small, happy boy so mad. 

Backstory:

William was just a normal kid in a normal town in a normal neighborhood with a normal house and a normal family. Everything was just normal...until gangs started to move in. Eventually, his town was overrun by gangsters, which also eventually led to a massive turf war. And things only got worse when bombs of great shapes and sizes were involved. William was in his house at the time the first one was used, and as he ran out of his room and through his crumbling house, he was shocked to watch a large chunk of the ceiling cave in and kill his parents, who were too shocked from these events to move in time. With Tears in his eyes and some time to still escape, he quickly ran out his house and out of town, now a ten year old left to defend himself.

Five years later, he entered Hell City with his towering demon-friend. No one really knows when, how, or Why he got himself modified. Some say he wanted to for fun, some say because he was forced to, some say it's just because he's crazy, and others say it was an accident. No one truly knows what his life was before and during his time wandering, and if anyone ever asks, he'll quickly change the subject, hoping it wouldn't trigger another one of his 'Episodes'. After awhile, they found an abandoned building and the JTA was born! Things were peaceful soon after and everything seemed to be going good, but after that fateful meeting, things changed.

Noticing the crime increase, William had no choice but to make more machines and inventions to keep his new friends alive. And now, the JTA has robot guards patrolling everywhere! 

Gear/Weapons:

In the JTA garage, William keeps a fully operational battle robot! It's 5'4, but hey, it's big to him! It has enhanced strength, capable of lifting a car, built in turrets in its shoulders, lasers at the hands, and is extremely durable! And all while good ol' Willy's controlling it inside the chest area! He also has a tiny mini car where he cruises around the city with and a mini jetpack to fly up to people's faces!

...What? Geniuses can do these things.

eb18ce6509001552b33ef5d5d2d4bdf5.jpg

Strengths:

-Durable

-Small and Quick

-Strong once inside his robot

-Strong immune system

Weaknesses:

-PTSD

-Still a bit Naive

-Can get too caught up in his work

-Can easily be captured

Fighting Style:

William doesn't enjoy the violent approach, for he is more of a negotiator. But for when those times words fail and actions take place, then in comes Mr.Robot! When not in robot mode, William is known to resort to do anything to survive, such as scratching, biting, and clawing at anything. When in robot mode, he's balanced in both close and long ranged combat, keeping caution of his opponents.

Skills:

Can build, modify, and repair anything, Excellent leadership skills, Good at making friends, Hacking, A great planner

Just tiny acts of thievery such as stealing pieces of bread, the occasional piece of candy, and even a few quarters once in awhile, but these were all in the past. He's escaped the clutches of an evil gang before and has even opened his own organization! He's helped two members of Packs Law, as well!

Theme Song:

Relationships With Other Characters:

(Optional.)

Rika: *tackle hugs* 

((Oh yeah, can you add her as a bodyguard for JTA? :3))

Vendetta Skinner: The Top Paw Of Hell City

"~What's wrong there, sweetie? Cat got your tounge?!"

"THE GAME OF CAT AND MOUSE AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS, HENSON!"

"That Bitch can steal souls and fuck around with robot policemen, but she can't help me find ONE FUCKING EYE-STEALING BLABBERMOUTH?!
1438ceb4494d736d.jpg

Name:

Vendetta J. Skinner

Alias/Title/Nickname(s):

The Top Paw, Princess One Eye (William)

Nineteen

Date of Birth/Horoscope:

March 21, 2025

Female

Sexuality:

Demisexual

Crush/Lover:

N/A

Race:

Genetically-Modified Human

Bern's 'Minion'

Social Class:

Lower-Middle Class

Affiliation:

Devicto Mortis

FurFur (Second-In-Command)

-Catnip
-Hunting Prey (Especially William)
-Torturing Prey both physically and mentally(Especially William)
-Killing her Prey (Also William)
-Tuna
-Making Cat Puns
-Romance Novels (She'll never admit it)
-People rubbing her tail (She'll NEVER admit that)
-Chemicals
-Jewlery
-Attention
-Cats, Both normal and hybrid
-The Idea of Killing William

Dislikes:

-Being ignored
-Her plans failing
-When people ask about her eyes
-Being Scratched behind the ears
-People who dislike cats
-Dogs
-William
-William's Existence
-Not being able to find William

Fears:

-Not being able to regain her honor as Top-Paw
-Someone killing William before she does
-Vacuum Cleaners And Spray Bottles

Personality:
Vendetta is a sweet, naive girl. She's rather ditzy, bumping into complete strangers, tripping over things that don't even exist, and sometimes forgetting simple stuff such as who people are or where she is? She'll ask a lot of dumb questions and acts rather childish. She'll even talk to strangers and accept candy from random people! She's your basic idiot...which is exactly what she wants you to think.

In reality, Vendetta is a manipulative, clever, and extremely territorial girl who takes great pride into the crimes she had/has committed. She'll do anything in her power to get what she wants and take what she needs, and is willing to use anyone to do it. She loves to boast about her past life as a gang leader and the dirty deeds she's done, and she enjoys making powerful chemicals and toxins, as well as using them on others!

She can be cocky, but can think quick on her feet. But when she sees or hears of a certain little mouse, she's...even more sadistic. She'll insult him, attack him, and even threaten not only him, but the people he's associated with as well. In fact, the first time you ever meet her, the first thing she'll ever ask about is her 'Good ol' Little mouse friend in the cute bowtie!'. Although she is no stranger to physical attacks, she is vulnerable to emotional ones. She's baffled by friendly people and kind gestures, always pushing them away or scoffing at them, yet secretly wondering what it would be like to become such a person.

She's also completely in touch with her cat side, licking her hands, purring constantly, hissing at dogs, making cat jokes, and even going so far as to rub against others should she feel flirty or in rare, rare, SUPER rare instances...friendly.

Backstory:
Vendetta was your normal street rat. Her parents were nowhere to be found, she was living in a box, and she had no real purpose...so, she decided to make one. Mixing her love of cats with her thrill issues, she modified herself to be exactly like a cat and created the Kitty-Paw gang. At first, no one wanted to join, but when more cat hybrids who were in the same boat as Vendetta found out about this gang, they were more than happy to join, even the older ones.

In Time, She had everything a gang leader could ever want. Money, an HQ, power, loyal members, but there was one thing missing...and that was a slave...enter: William Henson. He had wandered into her town one day, and being the manipulative person she was, invited him into her HQ...and later told the boy he would never leave. She had constantly put him through multiple methods of torture, such as throwing him in dogfights, feeding him a dead mouse once, testing one of her rat poisons on him, and many many more. She felt powerful, she felt alive! ...Which made her cocky. After a few months, She one day fell asleep with his cage open, and after catching him trying to escape, dangled him in front of her face tauntingly...which resulted in the boy wiggling out of her grip and clawing at her eye until it was a red, bleeding mess. The only thing that was left from that night was a screaming Vendetta holding her eye and a missing william.

After that, she instantly lost her status at Top-Paw, her subordinates not wanting a leader who lost to a little mouse. Kicked out of the Kitty-Paw gang, her anger and sadness left her on a search for vengeance against the boy. After years of searching, she was almost ready to give up...until she heard rumor from two hobos of a small little mouse boy appearing in the world's most dangerous city. Now entering Hell city, she is ready to navigate through the city, find the boy, kill him, and restore her honor in the name of the Kitty-Paw Gang.

Gear/Weapons:

KATNIP-GRENADES!-Little pink Grenades with black paw prints on them that spray green poisonous gas thanks to a chemical she's invented called 'Kat-Nip', Which, when inhaled, makes the Victim vomit, gain green spots all over, and paralyzes them before they finally die of the Poison.

KATNIP CLAWS!-Pink Gauntlets with Green Claws that drip 'Kat-Nip' when in battle, which can get in wounds and sometimes irritate the skin if one is not careful. They disengage to appear like bracelets when not in combat.

She also has a two small knapsacks, one that is filled to the Brim with vials of chemicals she experiments with tuna cans, catnip (The actual stuff), and diabolic blueprints of mouse-traps and Rat Poisons for...Reasons.

Strengths:
-Poison
-Close Combat
-Immune to most toxins and chemicals
-Quick Thinker

Weaknesses:

-Obsession with finding William
-Her temper
-Fish
-Encounters with dogs

Fighting Style:
She likes to poison her targets from a distance, putting chemical in their food or drinks or even throwing a katnip grenade and watching from afar. If this fails, she'll confront them in close combat, hissing and yowling as she swings at them with her katnip injected claws, hoping to weaken them so she can land devastating and messy blows. She'll taunt her opponents amidst battle, but if she's losing, she'll hesitantly flee.

Skills:

-Mixing all sorts of chemicals, toxins, and liquids for deadly results
-Setting up elaborate traps
-High senses involving Smelling and Hearing
-Can fall from greater heights than a human if she lands on her feet
-Makes some mean tunafish!
-Cat-like reflexes

-Robbery
-Genocide of many rival gang
-Fraud
-Slavery

Theme Song:

Vendetta Skinner: The Top Paw Of Hell City

"~What's wrong there, sweetie? Cat got your tounge?!"

"THE GAME OF CAT AND MOUSE AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS, HENSON!"

"That Bitch can steal souls and fuck around with robot policemen, but she can't help me find ONE FUCKING EYE-STEALING BLABBERMOUTH?!
1438ceb4494d736d.jpg

Name:

Vendetta J. Skinner

Alias/Title/Nickname(s):

The Top Paw, Princess One Eye (William)

Nineteen

Date of Birth/Horoscope:

March 21, 2025

Female

Sexuality:

Demisexual

Crush/Lover:

N/A

Race:

Genetically-Modified Human

Bern's 'Minion'

Social Class:

Lower-Middle Class

Affiliation:

Devicto Mortis

FurFur (Second-In-Command)

-Catnip
-Hunting Prey (Especially William)
-Torturing Prey both physically and mentally(Especially William)
-Killing her Prey (Also William)
-Tuna
-Making Cat Puns
-Romance Novels (She'll never admit it)
-People rubbing her tail (She'll NEVER admit that)
-Chemicals
-Jewlery
-Attention
-Cats, Both normal and hybrid
-The Idea of Killing William

Dislikes:

-Being ignored
-Her plans failing
-When people ask about her eyes
-Being Scratched behind the ears
-People who dislike cats
-Dogs
-William
-William's Existence
-Not being able to find William

Fears:

-Not being able to regain her honor as Top-Paw
-Someone killing William before she does
-Vacuum Cleaners And Spray Bottles

Personality:
Vendetta is a sweet, naive girl. She's rather ditzy, bumping into complete strangers, tripping over things that don't even exist, and sometimes forgetting simple stuff such as who people are or where she is? She'll ask a lot of dumb questions and acts rather childish. She'll even talk to strangers and accept candy from random people! She's your basic idiot...which is exactly what she wants you to think.

In reality, Vendetta is a manipulative, clever, and extremely territorial girl who takes great pride into the crimes she had/has committed. She'll do anything in her power to get what she wants and take what she needs, and is willing to use anyone to do it. She loves to boast about her past life as a gang leader and the dirty deeds she's done, and she enjoys making powerful chemicals and toxins, as well as using them on others!

She can be cocky, but can think quick on her feet. But when she sees or hears of a certain little mouse, she's...even more sadistic. She'll insult him, attack him, and even threaten not only him, but the people he's associated with as well. In fact, the first time you ever meet her, the first thing she'll ever ask about is her 'Good ol' Little mouse friend in the cute bowtie!'. Although she is no stranger to physical attacks, she is vulnerable to emotional ones. She's baffled by friendly people and kind gestures, always pushing them away or scoffing at them, yet secretly wondering what it would be like to become such a person.

She's also completely in touch with her cat side, licking her hands, purring constantly, hissing at dogs, making cat jokes, and even going so far as to rub against others should she feel flirty or in rare, rare, SUPER rare instances...friendly.

Backstory:
Vendetta was your normal street rat. Her parents were nowhere to be found, she was living in a box, and she had no real purpose...so, she decided to make one. Mixing her love of cats with her thrill issues, she modified herself to be exactly like a cat and created the Kitty-Paw gang. At first, no one wanted to join, but when more cat hybrids who were in the same boat as Vendetta found out about this gang, they were more than happy to join, even the older ones.

In Time, She had everything a gang leader could ever want. Money, an HQ, power, loyal members, but there was one thing missing...and that was a slave...enter: William Henson. He had wandered into her town one day, and being the manipulative person she was, invited him into her HQ...and later told the boy he would never leave. She had constantly put him through multiple methods of torture, such as throwing him in dogfights, feeding him a dead mouse once, testing one of her rat poisons on him, and many many more. She felt powerful, she felt alive! ...Which made her cocky. After a few months, She one day fell asleep with his cage open, and after catching him trying to escape, dangled him in front of her face tauntingly...which resulted in the boy wiggling out of her grip and clawing at her eye until it was a red, bleeding mess. The only thing that was left from that night was a screaming Vendetta holding her eye and a missing william.

After that, she instantly lost her status at Top-Paw, her subordinates not wanting a leader who lost to a little mouse. Kicked out of the Kitty-Paw gang, her anger and sadness left her on a search for vengeance against the boy. After years of searching, she was almost ready to give up...until she heard rumor from two hobos of a small little mouse boy appearing in the world's most dangerous city. Now entering Hell city, she is ready to navigate through the city, find the boy, kill him, and restore her honor in the name of the Kitty-Paw Gang.

Gear/Weapons:

KATNIP-GRENADES!-Little pink Grenades with black paw prints on them that spray green poisonous gas thanks to a chemical she's invented called 'Kat-Nip', Which, when inhaled, makes the Victim vomit, gain green spots all over, and paralyzes them before they finally die of the Poison.

KATNIP CLAWS!-Pink Gauntlets with Green Claws that drip 'Kat-Nip' when in battle, which can get in wounds and sometimes irritate the skin if one is not careful. They disengage to appear like bracelets when not in combat.

She also has a two small knapsacks, one that is filled to the Brim with vials of chemicals she experiments with tuna cans, catnip (The actual stuff), and diabolic blueprints of mouse-traps and Rat Poisons for...Reasons.

Strengths:
-Poison
-Close Combat
-Immune to most toxins and chemicals
-Quick Thinker

Weaknesses:

-Obsession with finding William
-Her temper
-Fish
-Encounters with dogs

Fighting Style:
She likes to poison her targets from a distance, putting chemical in their food or drinks or even throwing a katnip grenade and watching from afar. If this fails, she'll confront them in close combat, hissing and yowling as she swings at them with her katnip injected claws, hoping to weaken them so she can land devastating and messy blows. She'll taunt her opponents amidst battle, but if she's losing, she'll hesitantly flee.

Skills:

-Mixing all sorts of chemicals, toxins, and liquids for deadly results
-Setting up elaborate traps
-High senses involving Smelling and Hearing
-Can fall from greater heights than a human if she lands on her feet
-Makes some mean tunafish!
-Cat-like reflexes

-Robbery
-Genocide of many rival gang
-Fraud
-Slavery

Theme Song:

Stewart: MISTRESS--*POUNCES*

Chuck Ward: The Stuttering Technomancer
"N-No more tuna. We al-already ha-have en-enough at home."
"Oooh, why does being a-an un-uncle h-have to be so hard?!"
"I-I'm not as cool a-as B-Bismarck...B-BUT I'M STILL GONNA TR-TRY!"

Chuck Ward.png

Name:

Chuck W. Saedor

Alias/Title/Nickname(s):

The Walking JInx, Woodchuck, Mailman's dorky brother, The Technomancer

Eighteen

Date of Birth/Horoscope:

February 23, 2026

Male

Sexuality:

Demisexual

Crush/Lover:

He doesn't really have a girlfriend at the moment, nor a crush. :> If anyone's willing, however...

Race:

Genetically Modified Human

Still is looking for a job, but Hell City's list of job locations are a bit too...strange.

Social Class:

Middle

Affiliation:

Lyria Harp

Spy

-Machinery/Tech
-Anime
-Cinnamon Rolls
-Video games
-Cats (Sort of a forced like, really)
-Dogs

Dislikes:

-Being outside
-People calling him 'Chucky'
-Seeing his family getting hurt
-Being useless
-Rival gangs
-Luce (He's not jealous of him. Shut up. >.>)
-Bern. With a passion that burns brighter than two suns exploding.

Fears:
His mom breaking out of the Asylum
Losing his family once again
Luce (He can be scary at times)

Personality:
Chuck is famous for his clumsiness, known for accidentally breaking things just by falling forward, would probably walk into walls should he become distracted, and for some strange reason, going outside triggers some universal reaction that causes him to become a Jinx. He is friendly and tries to find the positive side of things...Keyword: Tries. He is a pessimist through and through and won't hesitate to scold and/or insult himself. He's even confused by kind gestures or people who are nice to him or chooses to actually be his friend. He also stammers a lot when he talks, not only because he's always nervous and shy, but because of a Tic Disorder of some sort, his left eye always twitching with every stammer. When he makes someone sad or angry, he'll apologize profusely and buy them something or do something for them, even if they don't want him to.

Despite his faults, though, Chuck can be determined when he sets his mind to it. He's willing to go to extreme lengths if it means protecting his family and friends or to prove himself to them. And as the years went by, this drove him to gain a sort of fighting spirit, not afraid to get into physical confrontation THAT MUCH anymore. Unfortunately, this is also because of a developing temper that has been rising lately due to the stress of jobs and helping Bismarck and Maria with both the shop and his nephews. He can get irritable when things don't always work as planned, and if he has to be around luce for one more second, he'll snap.

Backstory:

Chuck was born in Minnesota six years after his brother, Bismarck. He lived a pretty good first few months of his life. Then Bismarck was discovered to have powers and it all went downhill from there. With his father and brother, he wound up getting brought to Hell City and basically brought up there, never to know of his mom, save for the FaceTime messages authorized by the FREAKING ASYLUM she now lived in. Strangely enough, Bismarck never, ever participated in these calls like Chuck and his cousin Sierra (who had been put into the custody of his dad) usually did. He just kinda camped out in his room, reading a book.

When Chuck was six, he lost his father to a gang member, and with that, Bismarck wound up having to take care of both him and Sierra. It was....pretty devastating. As if things couldn't get any worse, four years later, Sierra was found dead. Chuck and Bismarck were the only two remaining Saedors, along with their mother, who had developed a rather sour attitude towards both of her sons. The brothers got even closer than before, forming a pretty strong bond...at least, it had felt that way till Lyria Harp formed...and Maria and Elizabeth showed up...and Luce...and the new members of the gang...and the nephews.

However, despite some jealousy and doubt at first, Chuck eventually grew comfortable with the idea of Maria and Elizabeth around, getting over his fear of cats for the sake of them and his nephews. These new people in his life...it made Chuck realized that when the time would call to protect or save them, he'd be too weak to do it against Bern, or Lucifer, Or even the smallest of gangs. And so, in secrecy, he's been out in Hell City training. Working on his tinkering from William, improving his skills with guns, learning a few things about close-combat from various sources, and heck, he even got a genetic modification allowing him the ability of Electrokenises...all without telling anyone. And after a few moments of hesitation on Bismarck's part, he got himself a spy role for the gang. Now, it was Chuck's turn to help out.

And this time, he wouldn't hesitate to...except if it involved talking to girls...and ghosts.

Gear/Weapons:
When in his normal attire, Chuck has a variety of safety tools he keeps on his person. New bolts for his glasses, new glasses, bandages, medicine, asprin, everything he needs in case something happens when he's outside.

>.> It's coat #3...that's what he wears for combat.
8479366fbd5a86e1102831a4da7e0ce7.jpg

What he takes when on missions and such is a different story. Spending some time working on his few projects in his room, Chuck has some tricks and weapons in his arsenal. Such as: Two gold and black revolvers with normal bullets and bullets charge with electric energy, a short-sword, gloves that help him with his Electrokinesis, and a few plasma grenades.

Strengths:
-More intelligence than he lets on or realizes
-Skills in creating/repairing/identify machines and weapons and such
-Focus on tasks

Weaknesses:

-Not all that physically strong
-Not all that durable either
-Temper can cloud his thinking sometimes

Fighting Style:

Chuck's ability to fight has gotten better as they years flew by. His accuracy and skill involving guns has increased remarkably and is a perfect shot. He prefers to attack his opponents from a distance with either his guns or long arcs of lightning. His close combat has improved a little as well, being able to keep up with average swordplay and can trade a few blows fist-to-fist, yet that doesn't mean he'll last long in this field

Skills:
Chuck is able to channel electricity through his cells at any part of his body and shoot it out in arcs of lightning. Although it isn't particually strong due to the fact he's still a bit inexperienced in using it, his golves help him up the voltage and channel the electricity more properly through his fingertips.
-Stealth
-Ranged Combat
-Sword Technique
-Agility/Reflexes

-A few acts of thievery
-Association with a Gang
-Multiple acts of property damage (Most were accidents)

Theme Song:

(Normal)

(Sad/Angst)

(Battle/Anger)

Attachments

• 8479366fbd5a86e1102831a4da7e0ce7.jpg
    8479366fbd5a86e1102831a4da7e0ce7.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back