• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spice and Wolf: Three Paths Cross

Hibiscus

Just Relaxing

332320.png

Spice and Wolf: Three Paths Cross   

So, welcome! After watching Spice and Wolf with my siblings we got to talking, and how they wish to see more of the world, trading, as well as more character development; that sounds like the beginning for an RP. This will take place in the same world, all non canon characters, but the same plot around it. A god, or gods take on their human form to travel with a companion helping them along the way in order to pull their weight. This is just a bare bones and I just want to gauge if there is anyone interested?  

Hello @Huntrey,

I'm interested in participating in your group roleplay. However, I've a few questions if you'd like to elaborate. Will everyone have a god as their companion, or will you be pairing people off? 1 Human and 1 God/Goddess. I'm assuming if that's the case, everyone else who's not with a god, would be a NPC? Or can we create different characters, who are gods or humans traveling by themselves?

I'm a simple man. I see Spice and Waifu, I say I'm interested.

Diddo on more details on what this RP entails. I myself can see two ways about this:

3-4  humans who run across a deity and bring them along with their caravan.

1-2 humans who run into a deity, yada yada, but some of us play NPCs that they encounter and interact with.

Hello @Huntrey,

I'm interested in participating in your group roleplay. However, I've a few questions if you'd like to elaborate. Will everyone have a god as their companion, or will you be pairing people off? 1 Human and 1 God/Goddess. I'm assuming if that's the case, everyone else who's not with a god, would be a NPC? Or can we create different characters, who are gods or humans traveling by themselves?

Diddo on more details on what this RP entails. I myself can see two ways about this:

1-2 humans who run into a deity, yada yada, but some of us play NPCs that they encounter and interact with.

I'll be able to answer these questions in an hour or two when I get a break from classes.

Hello @Huntrey,

The general idea is 1, 2, or 3 dieties trying to get home, running from something, trying to meet up, etc. They each find a companion, whether it be with a peddler, sheperd, travelers, or even a priest. This will allow around 2, 4, or 6 people playing as the main protagonist, while anyone else can play pretty much anything. These NPCs can be fellow travelers, bar owners, and anyone else that can move along the main arc and side arcs. 

The people playing these main characters will have to have detailed writing as they are story centric, while I'll allow for less intensive side characters. 

Also, I'm sorry for not doing this earlier. If yall have more questions, feel free to ask. As far as plot, that will be in the overview once we get enough interest going. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Huntrey I see, thank you for the information. I'll have more questions once all the ideas are solidified together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have the thread up tonight or tomorrow, and I'll most likely enlist a vote to help decide the plot line.

I volunteer for playing side roles. I have no ideas at the moment and would have to rewatch S&W to get the feel of it again, but I think I could whip up some small characters with stories for the mains to interact with. Although... I'm not an economics major nor understand all the ins and outs of taxation and stuff, so I might need help with that. Keeping that trading stuff interesting with new ideas is going to be a challenge.

I'm interested in joining your group roleplay. Besides making a character is there any requirements before joining this roleplay?  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back