• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spelljammers - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Graystone713 Graystone713 Loved the Goblin. I think one of my half orcs may have hero worship of her - especially after the story about the armor.

Chum tries very hard. Also we still ain’t 100% sure that’s how it went down, but it’s a really good educated guess. But you gotta wonder what it does... I know, but it might never come up. Or it might IMMEDIATELY come up. You never know, with magic.

On the one hand, I didn’t really need that for Chum. On the other hand, if you want some real mages, you probably need to insert one in there.

The Strix is a mage.

Though I prefer one of the rest of the group fill that role as well Never hurts to have two

Welp I gotta go back and add in all these tasty relationship details tonight. But ah... Enola, huh? That’s a foreboding Name.

It means Lonely I believe ... Native American name. But yes, I recall the plane by that particular name.

On a totally unrelated note, how many old NASA satellites do you think we’ll shoot down before we realize they’re not Modrons?

Well, Memorial Day weekend ... has been slow. Even in the Group RP's I write in ... things are slow. My guess is folks are doing family stuff, or taking working vacations.

Bumped the Interest Check thread.

If you read the background on the Strix in Pathfinder, you can understand why Enola is a bit untrusting. Her people are worse than hobbits when it comes to hiding and shunning the rest of the world. Only a thousand of them left. She is NOT a navigator. She was given the Wayfinder as a gift. But she is learning to make Ioun stones for it.

Chum will definitely like Karoshi who will readily tell the little guy - gal - whatever - to get behind her.

Ellen will at least TRY to make Chum useful. She might suggest adventures to get tomes about Starjamming and Navigation in Wildspace, basically make him - her - the best navigator ever.

Hey, Chum knows stuff about sailing! It's just... Not really scientific. Or specific. And most of the instructions they were given were in Goblinoid or Orcish and that doesn't always translate directly to common. And most of it is about water boats and sometimes the super powerful magic instruments get called 'the blue glowy bit'. And it's entirely possible Chum learned this on an entirely different model of Spelljammer and all the controls are rearranged.

Also as much as I love goblandrogyny, I kinda gave up on that. Chum be a lady, she just don't act ladylike.

lol ... when I first saw her pic, I thought it was a He. Then I read the CS and looked again. Seriously, for some reason she reminds me of Toph from Avatar. Probably my favorite character from that series.

I'm alright with starting today if everyone wants to. In my own RPs, I try to leave room for someone to join in early one if someone shows up after the rp started as long as it's not late into a story.

Yup. Graystone713 Graystone713 has been extremely patient. (And I love the character. I normally don't care for the race, but he made her very entertaining.)

I’m good to start soon. Also, never expected the half-vamp to be a pyro. On a wooden spaceship. Floating through magic hyper flammable phlogiston. Like. That’s 100% what I would expect from a goblin. Or a human. Or maybe a gnome of some description.

in short, she looks fun!

lol .. yeah .. fire magic doesn't work well in wildspace. But then the crew was designed to land on realms ... so works for me.

Yeah I did before I made my character. I thought about making a male but then I wouldn't be able to use the image I had in my head. At this point, I just figured it would be weirder to be the only male in the group, like some kinda anime.

I was thinking the same thing. LOL, I also created a Western RP called the Femme Fatales .. but it never took off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back