• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spellbound OOC

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Oh yes, I have the sketchings in place for the could-have-been from home. One of those hard to hate but want to hates type. I was also going to make him into a hunter, so whether or not that's something that anyone else who might be with her picks up on (or vice versa) could add some excitement as well.

Nice! Looking forward to it 😆

Alright, imma go for the time being. If there power comes back on I'll post right away.

Yeah that was a jumble from me. She asked if Granya liked the kit; I'm assuming his response would have been to shush her telling her that she hadn't been given it yet. Wasn't sure if he'd even tell her the exact date at that time.

I'm dumb. Who's birthday was coming up again? I thought it was Granyas and now I can't find anything about it

You're not dumb! Theo, if you may recall, didn't say he was getting the gift for a b-day, only that he was getting a gift for a soon-to-be fifteen year old. :P That is true, she is turning fifteen soon, but that was not her b-day month. These are one of the little seed-clues I have been planting. Come Late October Theo is going to go shopping specifically for a b-day gift for Granya, and I was counting on Willow asking then what the soaps were for, if not for b-day. XD

Her b-day is actually Nov 17, but Willow will notice Theo getting two gifts at the time they go shopping.

Okay that makes more sense. I guess I (and in then Willow) took almost fifteen year old as someone about to turn 15

Also apologies, but I won't get a reply tonight. Was preoccupied and now it's after eleven. This girl is too old to be up this late!

I was gonna have another Russian song play, but I can save that for another time. This night can come to its close. :P

Sorry, age is getting to me and I'm passing out sooner and sooner. Will definitely get a response tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back