• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Spectre's New Art Bin

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oh no, it's this chump again...
Literally everyone else

So yeah, i'm back! ^-^' And this time i think i have the confidence to show my terrible art to the world again, hehe... So yeah, i'll be posting art here again, just like i did before but this time a little less cringy than last time.

II So here i have my first piece which is just a very old work of mine, it's not as great but i tried... II
Finished works.png

II Here i have my RWBY OC. Nothing special about this guy. Just saying that i love RWBY so much! II
Cinnamon roll.png

II Here i have a rough sketch of my Avatar and RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan 's Avatar side by side except they are just evil versions of them. II
Whoa New artstyle!.png

II And for the last one! I tried to do something new! I changed my profile Avatar to a whole new art style that looks somehow... Decent than most of my works. II
Spectre.png

II For a smol bonus. Here's another small piece i made long ago for some reason LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod is so obsessed about till now. II
Old profile.png

your style is very cute! I like how you draw the eyes, especially on the last two pictures, they look so shiny ^^

Great job Vagabond! I can see you improving every time you make something new. Keep it up!<3

ebb ebb is right, Spectre! Your progress is clearly visible, it's obvious you've learned a lot since when you started. And the thing about how you view your own art is that you can't put your pride on how good the piece is compared to everyone else's, you have to compare your own pieces to your own pieces. It's all completely relative. If it's an improvement, you should be proud, no matter how small the improvement is or how good the overall work is compared to anyone else's.

Great job Vagabond! I can see you improving every time you make something new. Keep it up!<3
Thank you! ^.^ But you is still better though!

ebb ebb is right, Spectre! Your progress is clearly visible, it's obvious you've learned a lot since when you started. And the thing about how you view your own art is that you can't put your pride on how good the piece is compared to everyone else's, you have to compare your own pieces to your own pieces. It's all completely relative. If it's an improvement, you should be proud, no matter how small the improvement is or how good the overall work is compared to anyone else's.
Thank you i'll keep that in mind!

II So umm... I'm back at it again with another piece i call art. ^-^' A more defined version of my Avatar. Something that is not Chibi for once. (Cuz i know some of you are sick of it. It's not the best but it really took me a while to finish it since School is also colliding with me. I'm open to constructive criticism too! I'm always willing to listen for an advice from better artists! ^-^II

More art!!!.png

ll Okay, this time i've made a new piece. I drew the ever popular Icy blue munchkin of a fairy, Cirno! From the Touhou game series. This time drawn in the art style of Yoshi's island! (Sort of, because it looks similar) or crayon drawn style to say the least. >.> ll

Cirno.png

Dang, what did you do to progress so much? It feels like so long ago you were just a wee artist... *single tear rolls down cheek*

ANYWAYS I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE DOING GREAT AND I'M SUPPORTING YOU FROM AFAR
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I LOVE YOU AND YOUR ART

Dang, what did you do to progress so much? It feels like so long ago you were just a wee artist... *single tear rolls down cheek*

ANYWAYS I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE DOING GREAT AND I'M SUPPORTING YOU FROM AFAR
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I LOVE YOU AND YOUR ART
You're back!!! D': I can't believe this! I love you too and your art!!! X'D

Nothing much really! ^-^' Constant slow practice and watching/reading tutorials, really. :/: My art is not anything worth bragging. You're still better than me though! I always look up to you!

ll So umm... Back at it again with a new drawing! ^-^' This time I wanted to try something new again. This time I made I drew my Avatar in the old 80/90's anime style. The era of nostalgic anime. I didn't quite catch it the whole nostalgia vibe completely... But I did my best! All i could say is that i was so close yet so far! XD (I know, I know. I'll work on my anatomy! -.-)II

80's anime.png

ll So umm... Back at it again with a new drawing! ^-^' This time I wanted to try something new again. This time I made I drew my Avatar in the old 80/90's anime style. The era of nostalgic anime. I didn't quite catch it the whole nostalgia vibe completely... But I did my best! All i could say is that i was so close yet so far! XD (I know, I know. I'll work on my anatomy! -.-)II

They're answer when I ask if they're a boy or a girl. This is obviously your avatar OC, but still XD

this is super cute!! great work spectre, super proud of you man <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back