• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Spectre's "Fridge" Art gallery

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

Music is not mine but to Youtuber:Homage

Entrance art.png
Welcome to my "Fridge" Art Gallery! Here is where you can see all of the art work that i have been dumping in my PC for the past few months. I've been lurking the Creativity thread for a while and i said to myself "Maybe i should share some of my ugly art." So here i am dumping everything here. Hope you enjoy your stay.

What? Why is it called "Fridge art" you say?

Answer: Well, it's because i admit that my art looks like something that one can stick on a refrigerator, my Mother's fridge to be exact.

Here are some of my works. (Incoming ugly art!!! Prepare yourselves!!!)
Chara-7.png

404.png

20171018_170851.jpg

This is all i have to give for now. -_- The rest is in my laptop...

Last edited:
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan For you! Merry Christmas you lovable smhuck! I know it's late but hey give me a break!
20171230_213041.jpg

Even though you always blow up in my profile, i always forgive you.

Adorable Monster Adorable Monster Lastly for my ever loving best friend!
20171230_065354.jpg

I wish i could make each and everyone, one of these but i just don't have the time to... :( Sorry for those who didn't got their fair share drawings. I'll make it up to you next time.

I'll just leave this here...

20180104_191936 (1).jpg

In case if you are curious. These two comic/manga characters that i have been designing for my new comic or manga "Starshine Raceline" A racing comic/manga that tells a story of a little young girl named "Maria Narukami" who has extremely inhuman driving skills in racing and can beat almost anyone who dares to race her. It takes place in a semi futuristic era where go ride on cars for kids are now ridiculously fast (Not too fast though)

These two are the first to appear in the first page of the experimental comic or manga (Or what way is better) The one on the left is the main character "Maria Narukami" who is half-Italian and half Japanese. An innocent, simple minded, and kind little girl. Who seems to be more interested in cars rather than the girly tea parties, dolls, and dress ups. The one on the right is her BFF "Irene Winston" An american girl and Maria's ever reliable friend. She is very confident, sassy, and just overall girly. She is Maria's opposite older friend.

I know I've said this before, but I adore your style! ^^
Honestly, you're like.... my inspiration.
Thank you! I really appreciate that!

E-eh!? Really!? Wow... umm *Blushes* I'm really touched. I often see myself as the very bottom of the ranks of RPNation's artists. I mean look your art style! You improved so far! I can't even go toe to toe with you. So how on earth did i turn out to be inspiring?

Thank you! I really appreciate that!

E-eh!? Really!? Wow... umm *Blushes* I'm really touched. I often see myself as the very bottom of the ranks of RPNation's artists. I mean look your art style! You improved so far! I can't even go toe to toe with you. So how on earth did i turn out to be inspiring?
Heeyy. Bud. This is your art thread. Bask in the compliments, man! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back