• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello and welcome to my interest check! You can call me Speck, and I'm looking for some partners! (long term or short, doesn't matter to me!) I know it's boring, but I don't want to waste anyone's time, so here are some things you can expect from me and some things I expect from you!

A little about me

I'm just an average person with average writing skills. I would consider myself to be semi-lit and I love to write multiple paragraphs.

If we do romance we have to keep it pg-13, so think of wholesome romance. I don't really enjoy having pre-made pairs, I like it when romance occurs naturally between characters. I'm also all for platonic relationships! Romance isn't a must have for me.

I'm ghost friendly! If you disappear for months, I'm not gonna chase you down. Waiting isn't something that bothers me at all, though I do appreciate a heads up if you're the type of person to commonly leave for long periods of time without notice.

You can expect an IC response from me around once every other day, more or less depending on how busy or tired I am.

I don't know many fandoms, but feel free to ask. I don't do canon characters, only OC's.

I often get confused when there isn't a specific goal in mind, so I prefer if we can discuss plot in ooc!

I love equal contribution to plots! The reason I love to roleplay isn't for the writing, but instead because I love creating stories and in depth characters along with another person.

I enjoy dark themes, so if you have any triggers, please tell me before we make our characters! I'll make sure to avoid any topics that make you uncomfortable!

What I expect from you

-I expect that you're at least a semi-lit, multi-paragraph writer.

-Please be ready and willing to contribute to the plot.

- Keep things pg-13. I don't care much about cussing, but I'd prefer if you didn't go over the top with it.

Fun stuff!

Now it's time for the fun part, plot ideas! I don't really have any specific plots in mind but I'll throw around some things that interest me:

My favorites!

Assassins/crime

Survival/escape

Apocalyptic (as long as it's not too
hopeless)

Lab/monster themes

Modern fantasy

Cults (as long as it's not incredibly demonic)

What I'm willing to do:

Pretty much any angsty plot that involves some form of action. If you have any cravings, feel free to tell me!

That is all! I hope you have a wonderful day, and thank you for reading this interest check all the way through! 😊

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back