• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Specific roleplay setting/idea, lots of fun, any takers?

SilentMadness

Master Of Disharmony
Hello, people of RPN. As of late, i have been out and away, a busy and extremely tiresome summer. But the time of it is over, and, while i was away, my imagination couldn't stop twisting and turning. Why, you might ask. Well, as the creative writer that i am (and modest, you can sense it, i guess) i have built a small world which i intend on expanding in my mind. But i suppose small words will not appeal to you, so i shall lay out my starting idea in the following paragraph.

It's been ten thousand years since the world of Valadroth has been on the brink of destruction in a terrible war, the war named Rebellion Of Dragons. Then, all races on Valadroth allied forces to wipe out the dragons that were threatening to destroy their home. In a final attempt at destroying Valadroth, Zor'drak, the leader of the dragons, let out the most rageful attack against the ground, at the cost of his very own life. But the ground resisted, it only divided into several continents, islands and archipelagos. With Zor'drak's death, the other dragons were wiped out quickly, scattering in the absence of their leader. A new era was dawning.

The allied forces, seeing as their arch enemy has been destroyed, found no other use for their pact of alliance, therefore broke it, remaining neutral each with the others. The High Elves, proud and arrogant as always, wished to have no more contact with any of the other races, not even with the Dark Elves, their far relatives. They travelled far and away, looking for a place to establish. And soon enough, they found it. A beautiful, quiet and wild piece of land, surrounded by sea. An island. For many years, the High Elves have built on the island, quickly turning their firstly small settlements into fully grown cities, settling the biggest of them, Sylnetheas, in the middle of the forest which they named Sylhenora. They chose a leader, and, immortal as they were, they decided that the leadership of their prosper kingdom should be handed by the father to the eldest son, when the latter would come of proper age. And so it happened, until High Lord Elnarin Zelphar, the last leader, had only one daughter, Vanlanthiriel.

And from here, i will speak no more. Who is interested in the story may contact me for the rest. I hope i get the attention of an eye or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back