• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Specific pairing/plot cravings.

smolpaws

drama queen
looking for a few long term buddies. I’m looking to write as the female role for all roles, or a platonic sibling pair if not romance. Idk if I’ll double, it depends! No one liners, site rules apply, discord is welcome and I’d love some ooc talk! thanks. Please message me if you’re down.

[Elite Space soldier x Space soldier] space x romance x military x sci-fi x action

Muse A has seen it all on earth, and in his opinion aliens are just a little more squishy under the pressure of a bullet. He has been instructed, along with Muse B, to explore outside their stations perimeters and further colonize on (insert planet of choice here). The adventures that await are nothing short of terrifying.

[Kidnapped alien princess x space soldier/pirate] • space x romance x high fantasy

She is the heir to another three hundred years of ruling a vast and resourceful but mostly important a valuable planet Within the heavily diverse and dangerous solar system. And that makes her valuable, too. Will you protect her? Or sell her for the highest bid?

[Appointed Alien Queen x Alien Guardian] • space x romance x high fantasy x potential police x drama(ish)

She is inaugurated as the receiving bloodlines next matriarch, but she’s also the youngest to ever take a seat. He’s been assigned as her life protector, a high honor, but being such a prominent guard to a valuable figure has its ups, downs, risks and occasional secret meetings in the gardens ???

[Mage x Quartmage/Magister/Head Mage] • college life x magic, high fantasy x potential romance x theres an ogre in the bathroom, I thought you all should know

(Likely academy based) I’m thinking a college of winter hold esque story. Hogwartsy. But neither fandom specifically.

more to come!

here!

Last edited:
Literally my first reply. I just... just, made my account and like the sound of some of these roles. I would love to participate if you still have any spots available! (Also, I am new to the site, but not at all new to RP.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back