• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Specific craving

Sub Genres
  1. Realistic
  2. Romance
  3. Slice of Life

Pochi

Hello I'm Pochi, a 22 year old. I go by She/They. I get to roleplay replies slow due to being a tad slow in general, but also life + other things tend to leave me a tad slow. So if you're looking for something fast, or short-term. I always double up as well (if you want a pairing idea let me know!!) And Romance is a must! Not always a slow burn, or not always fast. It depends on my mood. My side of the Roleplay tends to be MxF, but you're side can be any type of paring! I also have few/ no triggers. So if anything bothers you, please let me know! ^^

๐‘…๐“Š๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ
Be 18 are older due to my own age!

Please be okay with slow replies. + Looking for a Long-Term roleplay.

I write in third person only. Multiparagrah. I think more than two? But I try not to limit myself or people with a word limit, and tend to go with the flow. As long as there is effort + no one liners.

I am LGBTQ+ Friendly, so I hope you are too!

Romance is a must!

Please be somewhat Talkative with me! I have anxiety + tend to ramble about my ideas. Make playlists. Moodboards. Etc. You don't have to do the last few things, but at least chat with me!

Craving Plot idea-
Bold / underlined is who I want to play.
I have ideas on the grimreaper n etc, but we can talk about it!

(male/ NB) GrimReaper X (Female/ NB)
Demo

Users who are viewing this thread