• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Specific craving... (Forever open!)

Fluquor

Carpet Shark
Hello hello, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read through my request. I'm a pretty timid 20-year old coming back onto the roleplay scene after a bit of a break thanks to some medical complications. Though I'm actually new to this site in particular, so I'm a bit out of my element...

However, I don't want to bore anyone with talking about myself... And it's a bit tedious to read rules before finding out if you're even interested. So I'll go ahead and get straight to the point, to not be troublesome, with my rules afterward if this does interest anybody.

++++++++

tumblr_o8b5p6brVq1u5sy0wo1_400.gif

While I was recovering, I rediscovered my love for the Kirby franchise - both the games and the anime. Even with my muse practically burnt out on just about everything else, this is the one series that I'm absolutely geared up to roleplay.

So I'm looking for a partner to RP a Canon x OC story in the Kirby universe! It can star in either the games, anime, or even both -- and a gijinka AU is also certainly possible too if the idea of using the original designs of the characters isn't appealing. I'm constantly getting ideas for an RP, but I'd be delighted to collaborate and plan out a storyline with anyone who wants to roleplay with me!

Of course, with the fact that I'm looking for OC x Canon being prevalent, I'm definitely open for doubling. All you have to do is ask, and I'll gladly oblige!

But, unfortunately, now that I've proposed the fandom that I'm interested in... it's time for me to lay down what rules I have. There aren't a lot, but it's necessary, so please bear with me!

sticker.png

++++++++++++++

1.) At least 1-2 paragraphs minimum in a reply ~ This way, not only will I feel that you're just as invested in the roleplay as I am, but it'll give me something to work with so I can send back a response we'll both be happy with!

2.) Please try to respond at least once every 3 days/twice a week ~ Being a full-time student in the fall and spring, as well as having just overcome medicinal complications, I completely understand that sometimes things come up that throw a wrench in roleplays. And more often than not, it's without any warning at all. So I'm perfectly fine with waiting for a response, but I will check in after a few days to ensure that everything's alright on your end! (As well as to make sure that my reply got through if there's been complications on my side.)

3.) No godmodding ~ Honestly I haven't really run into a partner that does this, but just to be on the safe side...

4.) Communicate ~ Sadly none of us are mind-readers, so if there's something about the roleplay that you want included/taken out/etc... Just let me know! Considering I'm mildly autistic, I don't always pick up on hints people might drop me, so if I miss anything important just tell me, I won't mind.

5.) Don't spam/bump ~ Sometimes I can get hung up on a particular spot with a reply, or I could be encountering real life struggles, and it may take me a day or two to be able to respond or get a notice out. That being said, don't shoot me several PMs or bump our RP thread only a few hours after sending a response, otherwise it'll make me want to avoid writing back. After all, I'm a pretty patient person, but if the same courtesy can't be extended to me, then we're going to have a bit of a problem.

*That should just about cover everything though... feel free to shoot me a PM or just respond here if you're interested. I'll be looking forward to roleplaying with you lovely people!*

ChH2PlcWMAA4XW3.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! I have an idea for a gijinka AU that does involve kirby of course! Please pm me if interested!

I'm a huge Kirby fan! I think something like this could be cool! Maybe something involving the best character, Dedede.
Even smash bros thinks he's perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back