• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Special Tactical Rescue Operations Squad (S.T.R.O.S)Angel Metro Police Force(A.M.P.F)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

WARWOLF01

VFA-118 "Warwolf" Squadron
Angel Metro Police Force (A.M.P.F) - Est. 1923
Special Tactical Rescue Operations Squad (S.T.R.O.S) - Est. 2004​

Time: 0700 Hours AM

Angel City, a large metropolitan city, sitting in the middle of a beautiful state, where the weather was clear 360 days of the year, this city was established during the prohibition era, it made a name for itself in having one of the most crime ridden cities in the entirety of the United States, but, it also had the best tourism around for miles and miles. To attract more people to live in the newly established city, the police force there was trained to the best of their abilities during the time period and acted as both police officer and enforcer if need-be, executing high risk warrants, trying and failing to disable bombs, etc. You name it, they had to try and do it, on top of their other duties. Criminals were smart in Angel City, or at least, they used to be up until the establishment of it's first special weapons and tactics team in 1980, this team, was even more highly trained than it's patrol officer counterpart. These highly qualified officers had been trained up to a military level of training in each of their chosen roles. For a decade, officers of this division, were the best of the best. But, in 2002, a major terrorist threat hit the city hard, it managed to kill over 50% of the officers that were currently working for the department, half of this ration was the special weapons and tactics units. It was a war on the police and the criminals took this opportunity, to get back at the officers who they felt had done them wrong and took to the streets, aiding the terrorists in being able to cause as much destruction as possible.

The military had to be called in and special forces operators from the Army Rangers were able to clear these terrorist groups out and allow the police to carry out and execute high risk warrants that would take the rest of the criminals in the city. Now, just 2 years later, the city has finished rebuilding, it is new and impressive, some buildings are even now, still being worked on and touched up by construction crews. But for the most part, the city is more beautiful than it ever has been in it's life time, these special forces operators after their terms of service in the military, formed together and established what is known today as the special tactical rescue operations squad or S.T.R.O.S as it is abbreviated. The officers in this newest established team are trained on the same level as most US special forces operators, while keeping within the confines of a police department's mission, which is to serve and protect the citizens of the city that it is in service to.

Police Sergeant Erick 'Owens' Wolf, was currently checking out his equipment, making sure that everything was ready for when the rest of his new team arrived, he had been told by his Lieutenant and Station Captain that he would be in charge of one of the first S.T.R.O.S teams that would be on 8-hour+ shifts, they would also be on stand-by 24/7 if needed. He smiled as he thought about the opportunity he had been given after a particularly hard high risk warrant execution, where he had been an Assaulter/Breacher at the time and had been showing considerable skill at the time that was exactly what the S.T.R.O.S had been looking for and he had been approached by the original commander of the teams. As squad leader though, he had a lot more to worry about than he had originally thought. Luckily, he had the foresight to come to the station early and had tried to get everything ready for when the other selected officers would show up to the station and would be directed to where he was at. He was wearing the standard issue bdu and had his cross-com unit already on his head and was also messing with that, to make it just right when he wasn't using his G-36 Assault Rifle.

Jennifer Anderson

------------------------------------------------------This morning----------------------------------------------------​
Jennifer woke up in her apartment, the alarm clock blaring as it usually does. She waited a good minute before turning it off and sitting up in her bed, stretching and yawning. She took a deep breath before she got out of bed and headed for the bathroom to get her business done.. After her shower she got dressed into her police uniform. She grabbed her dinky glocked and slid it into its holster, "Why do we use these things?" she asks herself, not like they've won any world wars.... Anyways, once that was done she grabbed her M16 and other handgun and put them into a large duffel bag, along with her body armor and helmet. She slung the bag over he head and let it hang from one shoulder, glancing at the marine corps seal on her book shelf with a picture of her squad mates beside it, she smiled and walked out of her apartment, down to the parking garage to her Old dodge charger. A mattalic blacked out one with tinted windows, it's a low profile unmarked police car, consider it a 'company' vehicle... She used her clicker to start it, she made her way to the trunk and put her bag inside of it, slamming the trunk down she walked to the drivers side, "Evening Jen." said a man who could be considered homeless, "Hey Bobby, staying clean?" she asks him as she stepped into her car, Bobby was walking through the garage picking up cans and stuff, "Yes ma'am. I applied for a job yesterday and I'm waiting to hear back!" he said happily, a kind man, if not a bit smelly. "That's good, if you need to barrow my shower you let me know bud." she replied as she put the keys in the ignition.

"No ma'am, I got enough for a hotel but thank you for the offer." he said before they both waved goodbye, Jen headed out onto the street and grabbed her radio, "220B, 10-8." she said into it as she headed for the police station. She had time, enough time. Woke up at 5am today, she's gonna miss being a patrol officer.. She was taking her sweet time getting there. She was quite impressed at how the area was being right now, calm and just...normal for once... Soon she got out of the bad area and onto the highway. She looked at her clock, reading 0530. The glance was all she needed.. She was approaching the exit when she heard the god awful sound of tires screeching and the metal crash, she looked in her rearview and saw that two cars have ended up on the shoulder, she slowed down and flipped her lights on, "Dispatch, 220B, got a vehicle crash near exit for I-82. 1183." she said as she waited for the vehicles behind her to pass before doing a U turn and heading for the crash, she parked on the shoulder and quickly got out, running towards an over turned ford truck, "Hello! Anyone injured?" she shouts as she gets closer and looks through the broken drivers side window, there was a man who seemed aware of his situation, "Sir are you injured?" she asks, "No, face is cut up but I'm fine, check the other car I'll get myself out." he said, she didn't say anything and just went to the smoking mess of a Mitsubishi Eclipse. The window was smashed and front is just smashed in, seems it slammed into the shoulder wall. She quickly ran to the driver side window and looked inside, the driver was still faceplanted on the airbag, bleeding from his head, "Dispatch, this is 220B, send medical." she said as she felt the persons pulse, stable. She then examined the mans body further without moving him, besides cuts and scrapes nothing seemed to bad, she put on some gloves as she gently shook the man, "Hey, sir, can you hear me?" she asks loudly, the man groaned a bit, "Alright, can you tell me if you're feeling any major pain, anywhere on your body?" she asks as she tries to pry the door open as she heard sirens in the distance. "My chest mainly." he said, "Alright do you have any medical problems?" she asks, taking her baton out and jamming it into the door, and prying it open, "No... I think I broke a rib. It hurts to breath.," he replied, she looked down at the mans body from where she could see, he wasn't trapped from the looks of it.

"Alright sir I'm going to move you now." she said and got her arms under his left arm, she gently pulled him out and finally got her other arm under his other. She dragged him away from the crash to a safe area as Highway patrol arrived to block traffic. She sat him up and watched as an ambulance came in from the exit. Followed by a supervisor. She sighed and took out a small firstaid kit from her belt and opened it, taking out some wrapping and pads.. Wrapping the mans head as the paramedics got out to him. "We'll take it from here." one said as she walked to her supervisor. She gave her statement and a breakdown of what happened, she looked down at her watch, 0555. She was dismissed and she walked to her car, looking down at her shirt, a bit bloody, she sighed and went to her trunk, taking a spare shirt out and removing the dirty one and putting on the clean one. She had a basic white T under it so... She got back into her car and drove off to a place for breakfast. A family diner, small and not too popular at this time.. She went inside and sat down at the bar-they don't serve beer or anything-, "Hey hon, the usual?" a nice old lady asked. "You bet, Burger with an egg and bacon, onion rings and BBQ sauce." she said happily, The old lady scoffed, "You're gonna get fat eating that." she said and Jen laughed, "Not in my line of work." she replied getting the lady to smile, she placed her order, she was also given a orange Gatorade, she paid for that and waited for her meal. "..Have ya spoken to the team lately?" the lady asks with a hint of sadness, Jen paused for a moment, "...No." she said quietly, the lady walked over and leaned onto the bar counter, "They miss you, you know that right?" she asks, "Yeah but.. still can't really get the strength to talk to them." she replied.

"Honey you live in danger on a daily basis, if you can do that then the least you can do is call them." she said. Jen sighed, "I know." she replied. "Martha leave the devil dog alone before ya get bit." said the man in the kitchen, tapping the bell as her order was done, she looked down and nodded, she went over and set the plate down with her food. "Enjoy sweetheart, this ones on the house." she said kindly, Jen smiled, "Thanks." she said and began to eat. She got a togo box for the rest of her meal before heading to the police station.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present

Jen parked in the lot and looked down at her clock, 0615. She sighed and just leaned back in her chair, setting an alarm for 0655. She closed her eyes and took a nap... ..."Yeah it's clear-what about the road-JEN GET ON THE FIFTY-ALEX!" the sound of an explosion in her head made her jolt awake, turns out she beat the alarm, 0650. She was breathing heavily, and.. sweating? Must have been a bad dream.. She got out of her car and walked to her trunk to get her things, then walked to the SRD section of the department, she was on time, she looked around for her squad leader.. She didn't see him out in the open so she headed for the armory, sliding her ID through the scanner before the door opened and she stepped in, noticing a man standing inside loading a rifle, she didn't pay much mind to him at that moment, she thought he was just another officer. She set her bag down-there was a tag on the strap that had her name and badge number. She glanced over to the man, "Hey, do you know where, 'Sergeant Erick Wolf', is?" she asks blankly.

WARWOLF01 WARWOLF01

Erick looked up from his rifle and finished loading the last of the rounds in his magazine and pulled the charging handle back and quickly looked down the weapon and then placed both the magazine and the weapon, before he turned fully to look at the woman who had just addressed him. "Yes I do, are you looking for S.T.R.O.S? If so, you've come to the right place, I'm Sergeant Erick Wolf and you are?" He asked as he looked the woman up and down in her uniform and waited for her to respond. Erick then checked down his roster that he had been in the morning while he waited. He also was listening to his radio while he waited for the response:

'Control - 2122 Adam, 10-8, 10-66(Available to be attached to calls)'
'2661 Sierra - Control, show us back 10-8 off call # 61778, one suspect in custody, RA transporting one to hospital for broken arms."
'Control - 2055 Delta, A 617 Tango(Armed shooting from a high-speed vehicle) just occurred at the intersection of Bronson and Kingsley, respond and handle code-3'
'Control - 2244 Bravo, please call the station sergeant as soon as possible for a special assignment'
'2212 Hotel - Control, Requesting a 10-33(Name check), 10-41(License Plate check) on a Iris Edwards, currently occupying a 2002 Chevrolet Suburban, license 2-6-6-Alpha-Tango-Echo'

He then heard someone call his name as they passed by "Hey Sergeant Wolf, how's the new assignment going? You liking being a squad leader or are you just bored like Jenkins was last month." Erick chuckled for a second before responding back "Hey Benson, nah it ain't that bad, it's a good experience. Jenkins was just bad overall, you know that. After all, the captain wouldn'tve done what he did with Jenkins if he didn't think he was good or not." He then looked back at the woman who had asked him earlier and asked her again "You're looking for Sergeant Erick Wolf? Are you looking for S.T.R.O.S as well?" He then continued to wait for her response.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Jennifer Anderson

Jen was about to answer but someone butted in, she politely waited for them to stop, then looked over to her sergeant. "Corporal Jennifer Anderson. I'm your pointman." she said kindly, "And I guess you could say I'm looking for STROS." she added before looking around a bit, "I do assume we are stationed HERE." she said, this would be a fitting area, since the section holds the citys SWAT and SRT members, the difference between the two is, SWATs mainly focused for large scale raids and enforce police response. SRT usually focus on barricaded suspects and small scale warrant servings. Though both can do the same thing, one is just bigger than the other. Jen is used to working in a team, she was apart of the marines Force recon, first reconnaissance company, one of the very few females there. Her radio sparked to life, the dispatch calling her number, she facepalmed, "Dispatch show me 10-10." she said into the radio before turning it off.

Her phone started to buzz to life and she took a quick look at it. 'Michael' was the caller, her face went slightly pale before she turned it off and took the battery out. 'Nows not the time, there will never be a proper time' she thought to herself... She keeps telling herself that, her face returned color and her mind went back to ease, and calmness. All and all she is all there. Just on this day she has some...issues.

WARWOLF01 WARWOLF01

Katelyn "Kat" Fletcher
Outside Elijah Koprivec's apartment building
Time: 0700 Hours

Kat got out of her SUV, taking a deep breath of the cool, crisp morning air. She was dressed in dark colors, wearing black jeans and a grey plain t-shirt, a black jacket on top. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, like she usually has it. Glancing down at her watch, she noted the time and looked at the building's entrance. Kat rolled her eyes.

I swear if he slept in again...

Katelyn walked up to the building's entrance, entering into the lobby. She immediately took a right, going up to the second floor via stairs and went down the hall until she came up to a door with a small welcome mat in front of it on the ground. She knelt down, lifting the mat up and revealed a key that was underneath. Kat picked up the key, using it to unlock the door in front of her and let herself into Elijah's apartment.

She was immediately greeted by the state of his living area, a mess as usual. And where was Elijah? On the couch. In his boxers. Eating instant noodles.

Katelyn just sighed, closing the door behind her and let herself in, leaning against the wall as she looked at Elijah with a raised eyebrow.

"One of these days, I'm just going to move in with you so I can make sure you're ready on time. Lucky for you, I'm not a big fan of messy spaces."

Kat looked down at her watch.

"5 minutes. I'll help you with your gear if you're done getting ready before it ends."

Becker Becker

Last edited:
"Well then, I'd like to formally welcome you to the team. I am Sergeant Erick Wolf and I will be your squad leader. Follow me and I will show you the team area and where you will be spending most of your time here." He said as he grabbed his weapon system and inserted the magazine and kept the weapon on safe while taking the sling and putting it over his head and grabbing his equipment bag and motioned for her to follow him as he started to walk back towards the primary team area that they would be in. As he went along, he explained to her what the squad is and what they are given as far as missions or assignments would be. "We are the elite police special missions squad, we are trained and responsible for carrying out high risk raids that are even too dangerous for our SRT or SWAT units to handle. We also handle any large scale rescue operations where the FD doesn't have enough personnel to handle it themselves, as well as other elite assignments we may need to take care of. At times, we may be even working together with some of the SWAT personnel to execute a raid or service a high risk warrant on a terrorist target that might be operating in an underground cell." He said as he finished explaining the duties that they were assigned to do, moving onto the next thing he had to explain to her as they walked towards the team room.

"If you are not on a mission or off-duty, then you will be training with your team. You are by default trained as an assaulter, but you have also chosen to be a pointman, so your designated roles are assaulter/pointman. We use a technology that displays a heads up display, links your weapons to your heads up display, is able to gather intelligence, etc. This system is known as Cross-Com, it is a singular eyepiece unit, that is worn both as a stand-alone eyepiece and integrated into your fully-enclosed helmet unit. Check in with the team armory officer to have your weapon systems integrated with your cross-com unit. Today, you will be getting the standard issue BDU which is in a urban digital camouflage pattern, you will also be getting the tactical armor vest that you will be using in the field. Your shield equipment will be checked out and returned each shift to the armory officer, understood?" He asked her as he continued to walk until he reached a door with the S.T.R.O.S name and unit insignia on it "this is where you will be most of the time when at SRD, we are separate from the rest of the division, we have our own offices, training facility, armory, vehicle bay, etc."

When they went through the door, they would both see a definitive difference between the regular SRD and the section of the division specifically assigned to them. The rooms that were contained within this section would seem to look futuristic at best description, most of the technology that was seen in this section of the division, would never have normally been seen by regular SWAT or SRT or even regular patrol officer personnel. Lining the walls of the hallways would seem to be the squad insignia, the briefing room, would have the walls lined with holographic info-terminals which displayed various screens containing information on various targets, missions, field assets, drone camera views, even cross-com camera views of operators both previous and current in the squad. They got to the main squad room and displayed on the table before Jenifer would be a battle dress uniform top in a urban digital camouflage pattern, which would be a white, dark grey and black three color set, all in a digitalized modern pattern, as well as pants in the same camouflage pattern. The tactical armor was all black and as Erick let her collect all the pieces of her gear that she would need, he looked at his watch which read 07:30 AM he sighed and wondered where the rest of his team was. They had specifically been told by their training officer that they would have to be in at 07:00 AM for their shift, he hoped this would only be one time for the rest of his team and that he would be able to see them on time for their shift.

Elijah Koprivec

Time: 0700 Hours

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash

Headphones on and blasting out KC & The Sunshine Band's Give it up, Elijah was well into his morning routine of classic 80's pop, slurping down instant noodles, sitting in his boxers and guzzling down a can of monster energy ~ A well balanced diet. He didn't sleep that well last night, all thanks to the distant gunfire, dogs barking and the occasional police siren rushing by his apartment block in the early hours. He glanced over towards the mirror in his tiny bathroom, counting the telltale dark lines under his eyes "Three this time, a new record." Elijah and having a good-night's sleep were not two things that came naturally, not at least without the aid of some serious medication. Like many other quirky people within Angel City, he suffered from a mind too frantic to know what to do with and for years he had tried his best to work himself into exhaustion, only to have a rogue thought find it's way into his brain and kick-start another hour of theories and speculations. To any outside eyes, Elijah was a complete mess but to him, it was just another day of trying to figure himself out or at least find a way to cope with his symptoms.

Whilst rocking his head to the tunes and humming along with the lyrics, Elijah's ears prick up like a radar; footsteps ~ coming towards his apartment. Lifting one side of the headset to pay better attention, at first he figured it was just some neighbor rushing back home to pick up something they forgot but the steps were coming closer, closer, with each footstep he could feel the pace of this person; confident, purposeful and perhaps even agitated? The footsteps came to a stop just outside his door, the sweep of his doormat and finally the rustling of keys. Looking over his shoulder, lounging in his underwear and cup of noodles in hand, Elijah felt a little unprepared for Kat to come barreling in. The two shared a stare, just long enough to make it obvious she was waiting for a response.

"Oh, hi Kat ~ What time is it?"

Kat momentarily blinked with surprise before closing the door behind her and leaning up against the side of his apartment, arms crossed and a amused smile upon her face and eyebrow raised.

"Seven in the morning. One of these days, I'm just going to move in with you so I can make sure you're ready on time. Lucky for you, I'm not a big fan of messy spaces."

The comment caused Elijah to look around and he had to agree, the place could've done with some cleaning. Ever since he was born, Elijah had a love of technology and the piles upon piles of hardware surrounding his living area only reinforced that projection of a young, single male with a passion for electronics. Even his 'Coffee table' was little more than four evenly made stacks of motherboards, CPUs and RAM sticks with a piece of decorative glass laid above. Wires snaked around the little apartment like vines envelop a jungle ~ health and safety would have a fit if they ever saw it but no-one in their right mind would visit Elijah's neighborhood without a ballistic vest and helmet. That was one of the strengths of living in such a place, you could get away with almost anything and as long as you don't promote your law enforcement career, you tend to be left alone as some eccentric loner with a PhD in computer jargon.

But this was not the time for Elijah to think back on how he was living the life in a place where there was no life to live, he was still sitting on his sofa with his friend looking over him whilst he struggled to put some tan cargo shorts. Kat looked down at her watch momentarily, only to be greeted by Elijah half-wearing a white T-shirt, arms above his head and wriggling around on the spot to shuffle the thing down to his waist.

"Five minutes. I'll help you with your gear if you're done getting ready before it ends."

With T-shirt still over his head, Elijah snapped to and raised a parody of a salute in her direction.

"Aye Ma'am, we'll be out of here quicker than you can say 'Sorry we're late, it's Elijah's fault'."

Now with the forced comedy out of the way, he grabbed the bottom ends of the shirt and poked his head through the top. Throwing on the classic white socks and athletic sneakers, Elijah looked perfect for a day of being bullied at college but that was a few years ago now and his bad taste in clothes hadn't change one bit. Luckily for the both of them, he had placed a gym bag filled with all his 'technical goodies' by the door and asked Kat to take a hold of it whilst he rushed into the bathroom to take his morning medication, a few pills down the throat, neon blue watch on his wrist and a lanyard attached to his shorts with enough tools and keys to break into the Pentagon. With Elijah finally prepared with minutes to spare from Kat's countdown, the two set off quickly towards her SUV after locking up his apartment ~ Elijah's tools clanging together the entire way.

The car journey went as well as you'd expect, Kat easily navigated through the busy morning rush at speed whilst Elijah confidently cowered behind his gym back in the front passenger seat. It's one of things he liked about her the most, she's confident in her abilities and enacts on them as those they were everyday occurrences. They had known one another for a couple of years now, both enrolling with the police academy at the same time. He often thought back to the times where Kat had his back in and out of the classrooms, providing perfect supporting overwatch as he advanced gingerly across the live-fire range and carrying him home in a fireman's lift when he's had a little too much to drink at the local bar. She always had his back and he was loyal to her above everyone else. He wouldn't call it love or anything cliché like that, just two people that trust in each other's abilities ~ sometimes to a fault. Kat was competent and a fierce warrior when she needed to be but she also had a smart head on her shoulders, something Elijah appreciated more than anything in a friend.

Elijah himself was a bit of a chatterbox, one of his many nervous tendencies and it shone most when he wasn't on the job. Medication helped but it didn't entirely remove his personality as much as he would've liked it to.

"You know Kat, i've been thinking."

Kat's eyebrow did it's characteristic raise upon hearing Elijah had yet another random thought flow from his mind and out his mouth.

"We aren't so different, Cops and Criminals I mean. Not the desperate criminals though, the professionals, former military, paramilitary, life-long convicts with a master plan and enough skill to see it through. Any chump can throw on a uniform and claim themselves to be law enforcement.. take one look at security guards.. give them a baseball cap and duty belt, next minute they're drawing guns on teenagers for tagging a wall.. Who's the real criminal there? Half the people we end up shooting are either too unfortunate to have a better life or too stupid to know when they're beat. The other half are the ones we don't catch, the ones with the talent. Take bank robbers, the money they steal ain't the people's.. it's the banks, only the big corporations lose out on that sort of thing. Some might say they're modern day Robin Hood's for taking the fight to the top guys. Just think about the amount of successful robberies that go down without a single civilian bystander being harmed, they ain't evil folk for robbing the place. Hell, if I were to walk down to the one on eighth street and loot the place clean, i'd be praised as a hero by the people for showing the top brass that they're just as vulnerable as the rest of the folk that are trying to fork out a decent living. Some old lady gets her medication stolen 'meh'... one-hundred thousand dollars worth of jewelry taken at gunpoint, oh now half the city gets locked down."

At this point Elijah wasn't sure if he was venting his frustration at the system or just being yet another unheard voice amongst the masses. Meanwhile Kat had been nodding along with the entire conversation, adding in a few quips here and there, her eyes fixed upon the road as they rapidly navigated through the busy streets of Angel's concrete and steel jungle. Once more, Elijah found an excuse to critique the state of things.

"All this gang on gang violence, armed felons roaming the backstreets and honest folk turned down a dark path because all these people in their business suits, carrying their 'lattés' in 'biodegradable and reusable coffee cups' and talking about 'brunch with the girls' couldn't give two shits about those that have thousands of dollars worth of dept from tuition fees, increased rent and unaffordable household necessities. You know what Kat? I'm not one bit surprised half the time a CEO gets kidnapped or a bomb goes off in central square, not anymore."

Elijah let out a audible sigh and crossed his arms as they drove past billboard after billboard, promoting the same 'Ultra healthy and good for the environment' propaganda that seems to fill every corner of society these days. Adverts upon adverts, shops filled with bespoke suits and diamond plated watches line the city roads as one dollar hotdog stalls struggle to make a living on the same street. Homeless by the hundreds huddle in doorways to hotels and stores as faux celebrities wonder on past, intentionally looking in the other direction in a desperate act to ignore those that would benefit for even a percentage of the riches potential aid but as far as Elijah saw it, donating large sums of unearned cash to cam girls on the internet for clout was the more interesting adventure for them.

Luckily for the both of them, it wasn't long before Kat and Elijah were pulling into the main station where they'd now been assigned as a Sniper-Spotter team. With a few minutes to spare, they rushed through the parking lot and entered what appeared to be one of many back areas for preparation. Firearms lined the walls within secured lockers, ballistic glass in all directions and enough health and safety stickers slapped on everything to make Elijah unsure if he could rip them all off within a day or two ~ another adventure for another time.

"You're on point Kat, I got the rear"

A sly wink from Elijah and a suppressed smile quickly quirked up his attitude as he unbuckled himself, took a heavy hold of his kitbag and followed on into the station.

Katelyn Fletcher
Time: 0730 hours

Throughout most of the drive, Katelyn just listened to Elijah's rambling. This wasnt the first time he broke out in verbal thought and it certainly wouldnt be the last. Though, she had grown used to it over the years that the two had known each other.

"That may be true, but there's a sense of morality behind it all. I agree, it is unfortunate for some of the people we have to deal with, but that's just how it is in this world. Nothing can be perfect."

She took a turn, powering down the road as she continued to listen to Elijah. Katelyn stole a quick glance at the clock on the car's dashboard screen. 0720. They were definitely late. Whatever punishment they would get, she would accept it in full. Turning her attention back to the road, she took a few more turns before they were on the road that the station was on.

"Unfortunately, we just have to deal with peoples' blindness. The way I see it, just give them the benefit of the doubt. To be honest, I doubt them knowing about the truth of what really goes on wouldn't change much. They'd probably just think its an easy fix and pin it on people like us to fix the city's problems. But its whatever, as long as I have food and a place to sleep."

Kat pulled into the parking lot of the station, heading to the back where employees parked. Shutting the car off, she got out and went to the back, opening up the trunk and got out her gear. She had a duffel bag that had most of her gear such as her ammo, her sidearm and primary. Kat also had a separate gun case that was much larger in length, which was holding her Barret M82. She slipped the shoulder strap of the duffel back over her head and rested it on her shoulder, pulling it out of the trunk, then followed with the gun case. Kat braced herself before lifting it out of the trunk. The gun was heavy. She waited for Elijah to grab his gear before locking up her car and began walking to the station entrance. She just smiled and nodded when Elijah elected her to go first.

Upon entering, she looked around the hallway before making a right. They were instructed to meet somewhere in the armory, which was towards the back. Eventually, Kat found the proper door, which was locked via keycard. She reached into her pocket with her free hand, pulling out her ID and swiped it, unlocking the door and headed in.

It didnt take long to find the two other people already here. One of them was female, and the other was male. Kat immediately recognized the male as the squad leader she was told about, quickly addressing him.

"Katelyn Fletcher, reporting in. Sorry for the lateness, had a bit of a delay getting here."

WARWOLF01 WARWOLF01 Becker Becker

'Control - 3011, A 525(G)(Speeding vehicle without a license plate) was just seen on 34th Street crossing Angel way, identify and respond if 10-8.'
'2066 - Control, requesting multiple additionals for containment on call # 4144912, multiple unknown persons starting to rile up the crowds at my position.'
'3227 - Control, show us 10-8, Available for calls'
'2309 - Control, attach us to call # 4144912, we're a couple blocks from that area and available to respond code 3.'

Erick continued to lead his pointman around the S.T.R.O.S section of SRD, before he stopped and took his radio from his pocket and turned up the volume as he heard a tone of 4 beeps, followed by a automated message on the radio network and the radio traffic going silent almost immediately. He became serious at the moment and looked like he was really focused on trying to figure out if his squad was needed to respond at the moment, he let Jennifer listen to the radio as well.

'Attention, attention, all units currently speaking on citywide radio frequency, clear the net at this time, panic button activation has been detected, officer calling in emergency traffic go ahead.'
*4 Beep Tone*
'3216, 3216, officer shot, officer critically injured.'
'3216, Control copies and identifies, what is your position?'
'3216 - Control, my position is Tigre Way and 32nd Street, send help!'
*Gunfire in the background*
*Officer cursing*
'3216 - Control, I need help, send more officers now, I'm low on ammo and am critically injured, my partner is already down and DOA, I repeat, there is one officer down at the scene, one officer critically injured, requesting additional units to my location immediately.'
'Control copies 3216 stay with us, stand-by we're gonna try and get some units headed your way, can you give a description of the subjects'
*pause on the air*
'3216, 3216 respond please. 3216 radio check. 3216 acknowledge. 3216, just hold on we're gonna get someone to you.'
'Attention SRD, Attention SRD, we have an officer down and an officer critically injured, Robert 2-1, Robert 2-2 & Robert 2-3, code-11(SWAT Call-up) activation, respond immediately to 3216's location for an officer down, subjects with automatic rifles causing a disturbance & destruction of property and assaulting a LEO. Respond on code 3 immediately.'

As soon as that happened an immediate alarm rang and multiple red lights started to flash as SWAT officers started to get themselves into their tactical gear and got their weapons as trucks & armored response vehicles were started up and emergency lights were turned on and personnel got into their vehicles and pulled out of the various vehicle bays that the vehicles had been idle in just moments before and sped off lights and sirens blazing and blaring to get to the scene and help out the officers. It might have been a false activation, it might not have been, who knows, but they still had to respond the same way when the dispatcher told them to respond.

As soon as they were gone and the radio had gone silent again, Erick looked to the two new people that had come into the room and nodded "You're late officer Fletcher, you and the other person you're with will not let this happen again, when you are told to be here at a certain time, I expect you to be here at that time understood?!" He told them and then he told them "Go and get your gear from the armory, they should have everything you need, afterwards, I will explain to you what you will be doing when you are not on call or off duty. You will also run the obstacle course that I was just about to show officer Anderson here and with full gear on. You will also get more instructions once you both complete the course, since I assume that you both are paired as battle-buddies, then I will say that if you both don't complete a punishment together, then you will keep doing it until you both are able to pass it. We have a call-up that S.W.A.T has responded to, but we have not, our callsign is not the one that was used. Our callsign is Sierra Delta, my callsign is Sierra Delta 1-1, Anderson as my pointman you'll be Sierra Delta 1-4, Fletcher, you and your battle-buddy will be Sierra Delta 1-5."

Jennifer listened to the sergeant speak, when they were heading on a tour she grabbed her duffel bag and walked with him. the tour covered all the general stuff, until they reached the STROS section of the building. When they entered she was a little blown away by everything that was there.. When they arrived where she could get her gear, she took them and went to a concealed area of the room they were in so she can change, she was quick about it too, she was used to getting on BDU's and armor quickly. Took her a good minute. She was soon dressed and her other stuff was in her bag. She held her rifle and her specialized handgun was in a holster attached to her vest. Along with a few mag pouches for her rifle.

"Understood everything Sarge." she said to him. She walked towards him as she saw more of her team mates arrive late, usually they'd get punished pretty hard, but that's when the radios flared up and everything went into chaos. She tensed up as she listened to it, quite worried about the situation. "I'm going to go get everything set up." she said and headed to get her crosscom set up.

She did a speedwalk to the armory to speak with the armory officer. Once there she walked up to the cage like window, "Hi I'm here to get my crosscom set up on my weapons...?" she said as if it was sort of a question, "Ah yes. Saw you walking with the Sergeant. I'll just grab the standard issue rif-", "Gonna stop you right there boss." she said and set her rifle down on the counter, then taking out her handgun and setting it down beside it, "The rifle accepts a GL so be sure to get that setup as well, and be quick. I'm sure you heard the radio chatter." she stated, "Yes.. But SWAT's heading out, if they can't handle it they'll send you in." he said as he took the rifle and handgun.

"And when they get in trouble they'll send for the sons-of-bitches." she mumbled to herself, "What was that?" the man asked as he was strapping a wireless system into the rifles pistol grip. "Oh nothing, just a quote." she stated, standing there waiting to get her rifle back... took a good two minutes before he came back with her weapon, which now had a side mounted IR Laser, and her 5.7 also had a little laser system, "The crosscom system is in the rifles grip, it relays info to these glasses," he said and set a pair of crosscom sunglasses down in front of her, "and should show the weapons ammo count, you get 10 P-mags with a sensor in the base of the mag. Do not lose them this shits expensive." he stated. "Same goes for your handgun, the crosscom system is built into the sidearms laser system. And I'll say it again. DON'T. LOSE. THIS. STUFF. Don't abuse it and for the love of god don't pistol whip someone, fucks with the sensor." he said, she nods and takes her weapons back, sliding the GL onto the rifle, "Oh and here take this, for the GL." he grabbed a small belt that can hold 4 40mm's. "The sensors are built into the strap. Try and keep it dry." he said. She nods and attached the belt at the bottom of her vest. She then headed back to where she hopes everyone is still at.

Last edited:
Chloe Thornton

-Last week-

Chloe slammed her palms on her boss' desk. "Kendrick, you can't be serious!" She wasn't one to get angry, especially not at her boss, but this was simply too much to handle.

Kendrick straight a stack of files on his desk, letting off an annoyed sigh as he put them away. "Raymond Hemsey hasn't been seen for three whole years, now. His demolition attacks are a thing of the past; our security systems ensure that nothing like those bombings would happen again." He didn't even look at Chloe as he spoke, sorting file after file. "Even if he is still alive, there's no chance that explosion-crazed maniac will kill another thousand people."

"And you're just letting him walk away? You're the director of Interpol for God's sake!"

The director dropped the file onto the desk, finally making eye contact. "I'm redirecting resources to current threats, Ms. Thornton." The response made Chloe's eye twitch. She was the first to take charge in searching for the terrorist, and she always saw through to the end.

Kendrick reached for another paper, but Chloe stopped him. "As if Raymond isn't responsible for the deaths of hundreds of people in the two hospitals he blew up? There were children in there, Kendrick!"

The director leaned his forehead against his fists, looking down silently. "And we mourn them, Ms. Thornton. We mourn everyone who lost their lives to these criminals." He rose from his seat, looking down at Chloe. "They outnumber us; we can't go after every single criminal, so you don't get to tell me that I'm neglecting my work!"

Chloe retained her posture. "We found Raymond's hideout! We have evidence he was recently there! If you could just give me more time, I will capture him and we can move on to bigger fish!"

"This little manhunt of yours is a waste of resources! His 'hideout' is nothing more than a log cabin in the middle of the woods!"
Kendrick reached below his desk, pulling out already fill paperwork. He threw it on the desk, motioning for her to read it. She did so, and her eyes slowly widened. "I'm reassigning you, Chloe," was all he said. "At least I'm not demoting you. You've always been one of our best agents, but this is where I have to take a stand. Note that this is only temporary, Ms. Thornton. You should leave when you can."

Chloe left his office silently, fists clenched. All she could hope for was that Raymond's next attack would have minimal casualties.

-Present day-

Chloe stepped out of her car, checking if her pistol was still in holster, which it was. It wasn't long before she was at the station entrance. With a sigh, she mumbled, "This takes me back." She'd already briefed herself on her new position: the negotiator/intelligence officer of S.T.R.O.S. Thanks to her place in Interpol and previous training, Kendrick knew she would be a perfect fit for those two positions. She had to give him credit for that, despite how frustrated she is with his choices. Chloe walked into the station, turning into a hall. Their meeting place was somewhere in the armory.

As she looked for the door, the alarms blared red. She jumped to hug the wall as SWAT officers flooded the hallway, fully armed and rushing to their vehicles. They weren't her squad, though. They didn't call for Sierra Delta, and for now they had to still be in the armory. Eventually, Chloe found the door, swiping her card in and unlocking it. The squad of five were already there, and she laid eyes on the squad leader. Erick "Owens" Wolf as he was called. Interpol had a file on him which she managed to procure, and she knew for sure that he was a respectable and dutiful man. The type of person she could trust.

She walked over to Erick and showed her card. "Chloe Thornton. I'm your negotiator and intelligence agent from Interpol. Pleasure to meet you, Sarge."

WARWOLF01 WARWOLF01 Becker Becker FabulousTrash FabulousTrash H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

As a black Camry sped down the freeway. Nathan was in the middle of a rant. "I told you to be ready when I arrived. But Nooooooooo, you had to get your beauty sleep." He glanced over at his partner to see if she had anything to say. But didn't seem to be listening. instead, she was lazily watching as the buildings passed by the window. which of course prompted another outburst from Nathan. "Hey! Listen when I'm talking to you!" Luckily that seemed to have gotten Sashas attention as she turned towards Nathan and let out a low groan. " Don't give me that attitude." Nathan huffed back. "And I don't care if the Kennel master lost your Transfer paperwork. you were still asleep when I showed up. You're not on Limdu anymore." The mention of her limdu seemed to perk Sashas ears. She also started to become more vocal. Arguing back when ever Nathan opened his mouth to say more.

Pulling into the Stations Parking lot. Nathan had a scowl on his face as Sasha continued yowling into his ear. The argument at some point just turned into a yelling match and unfortunately for Nathan. Sasha was louder. "All right, all right! you win." Nathan exclaimed as he opened the door to get out, with Sasha climbing over the center Console to follow him out. Turning to his partner. Nathan attached a harness and badge onto Sasha before shutting the door. "But its still your fault we're late." Turning to the Building and began navigating the still new environment with Sasha in tow. Luckily for them, Nathan made a visit the day prior to get his gear sorted and to make sure they had a place for Sasha ready. It just took a minute to remember where he was supposed to go. But once he did. getting there was no problem. Entering the area designated for S.T.R.O.S. Nathan came upon a group who by the sounds of it. were his team and were just as late as him. strolling up beside the other male who also seemed to be late. "Morning, This Sierra Delta?"

"All right now that everyone is here. Welcome to Special Tactical Rescue Operations Squad or S.T.R.O.S for short. You are the cream of the crop in the department, all best at what you do. Well this is no longer a walk in the park, ladies and gentlemen! We are an elite unit and we are all here to work together as a cohesive unit. Not as individuals, whatever you were before you got here, that is gone, forget about that life. When you are here, you are an elite special missions officer, trained to be the very best and work together to complete each operation given to us. We will not be responding to regular patrol or S.W.A.T calls. We are the elite of the elite! We are the ones they call when they can't handle a task and need some extra backup and firepower as well as expertise. When we do respond as backup, we move as an elite unit and operate as one!"

"Anyone here who thinks that they can get away with being a lone wolf, can leave right now. That attitude and operational style will not fly in this squad, everyone understand that?!"

Once Erick had finished his speech, he started to list off the call signs again by name:

Officer 3 Anderson - Sierra-Delta 1-4
Officer 2's Fletcher & Koprevic - Sierra Delta 1-5
Officer 2 Thorton - Sierra Delta 1-6

He then looked to the officer that had just arrived "Yes, this is S.T.R.O.S, are you the K-9 handler that was assigned to SRD as of recently?" He asked the man and waited for a response from the officer before he would proceed to assign him a radio call sign.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Becker Becker StaidFoal StaidFoal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back